ayesha4akram

Wednesday!

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:pop: So is this.

(seriously, my 'never mind' is NEVER worse than my comments, trust me on this, I deserve to be self edited to avoid breaking TOS)

J :luv:

Then why bother to post anything at all?

Sometimes one posts in the heat of the moment and then one changes one's mind. You can't edit a post to be blank.

Talk about trying to pick fights.... what's the BFD?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

How else am I gonna get my 4th heart if I don't post?

Because I had already made a post...I had to put something. What I typed was not 'festive' so I deleted it......I am not seeing what your issue is with me. IMO, festive around here is approvals & new babies, not locked threads.

J (F)

:pop: So is this.

(seriously, my 'never mind' is NEVER worse than my comments, trust me on this, I deserve to be self edited to avoid breaking TOS)

J :luv:

Then why bother to post anything at all?

Sometimes one posts in the heat of the moment and then one changes one's mind. You can't edit a post to be blank.

Talk about trying to pick fights.... what's the BFD?

You took the words out of my mouth! :thumbs: you are on a roll today girl!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Because I had already made a post...I had to put something. What I typed was not 'festive' so I deleted it......I am not seeing what your issue is with me. IMO, festive around here is approvals & new babies, not locked threads.

J (F)

I was being funny/sarcastic with my festive comment.

And like Moody said, "Nevermind" is a passive agressive response.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

J (F)

jackie, does this tape measure make my butt look big? :unsure:

41Q1DNK9ZCL._AA280_.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
How about Adam? I have heard that used for MENA/American babies before!

I tried that name! He didn't like it.. but I think I'll try again and again :) I warned him that since he's going to be all traditional and village, and not come into the room, that means I have free reign on the baby name. The basic conflict is more about how I want a nice, Biblical/Tanakh name and he likes his cultural/Islamic names. I already said NO Ahmed, Mohammed, Mahmoud, etc. I'm not opposed to other names though.. but it's a personal thing, you know? I also liked the name Mahala for a girl (it's Norwegian), but he said it sounded too much like the word for "store." Got any other boy suggestions? :)

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

J (F)

jackie, does this tape measure make my butt look big? :unsure:

41Q1DNK9ZCL._AA280_.jpg

lol, I say no, but it makes ur feet look small (and u know what they say about small feet....) :whistle:

Thought I'd stop in and say hi. Meds are doing ok thus far..waiting to feel better...

I hope everyone has a grrrreat day!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol, I say no, but it makes ur feet look small (and u know what they say about small feet....) :whistle:

small feet,

small shoes?

:P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
[ :unsure: Makes u wonder how insecure people are about their own SO's. :blink:

Passive-Aggressive much Jess?

Nope, has nothing to do with me. I dont care for others opinions on what i or my so look like. was just making a statement.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Doy. That's her NOT getting involved. Didn't you read her post? ;)

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
How about Adam? I have heard that used for MENA/American babies before!

I tried that name! He didn't like it.. but I think I'll try again and again :) I warned him that since he's going to be all traditional and village, and not come into the room, that means I have free reign on the baby name. The basic conflict is more about how I want a nice, Biblical/Tanakh name and he likes his cultural/Islamic names. I already said NO Ahmed, Mohammed, Mahmoud, etc. I'm not opposed to other names though.. but it's a personal thing, you know? I also liked the name Mahala for a girl (it's Norwegian), but he said it sounded too much like the word for "store." Got any other boy suggestions? :)

Are you jewish? Just curious (tanakh!)

Hmmm... Boy names... Well I know israelis named Amir and I think that would be ok, but maybe not with your family!

I just checked thinkbabynames.com and searched for Arabic names. How about Gilad? Kaden? Omar? Rafi? Xavier?

If you have a girl, Naima might be nice?

Good luck w/that! My husband probably wouldve liked super israeli names but I convinced him that they needed strong american names to be successful. I dont really believe that 100% but I really wanted my american jewish names! So I told him what the names were and made him get used to it. Hes not usually a push over about stuff but he let me get away with this.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

;)

Apparently no one can make statements on this board without getting trashed. oh wait unless u are part of the 'clique'.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

;)

Apparently no one can make statements on this board without getting trashed. oh wait unless u are part of the 'clique'.

Oooh, good comeback. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.