ayesha4akram

Wednesday!

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I (L) JODO and Peezey.

Awesome! :thumbs:

Awesome? Really?

I don't think it's awesome to ridicule people's appearances and accuse people of buying their men, no matter what point you are trying to make.

What are you guys talking about?

The locked "trust issues" thread. A lot of over-the-line behavior. I don't really think that anybody should be commended for their participation.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

and for the record, It's "Munster".

With a U. :whistle:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

'Happy' Wednesday MENA...Glad i stayed away yesterday. Will keep my opinions to myself because God only knows how quickly ill get bashed and then lots of 'people' will jump on the 'bandwagon'

Ill go back to my 'happy' place now. Thank God morning sickness, or all day sickness is lessening, Drs tomorrow. Yay.

Jackie, cant wait to see your hair babes.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think some people just like to pick fights.

Carolyn and Simo

Fell in love in Morocco: March 2004

Welcome to the USA: May 19, 2005 :)

Our Wedding Day: July 9, 2005

AOS interview: March, 2006--Success!

Applied for Removal of Conditions on Residence: March, 2008--Approved August 11, 2008

Baby Ilyas born: August 16, 2008!

rPXNm5.png

Timeline
'Happy' Wednesday MENA...Glad i stayed away yesterday. Will keep my opinions to myself because God only knows how quickly ill get bashed and then lots of 'people' will jump on the 'bandwagon'

Ill go back to my 'happy' place now. Thank God morning sickness, or all day sickness is lessening, Drs tomorrow. Yay.

I'm glad your morning sickness is waining. That is the worst!!! Now get ready for the HUNGER!!! muhahahahaha

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

I'm glad your morning sickness is waining. That is the worst!!! Now get ready for the HUNGER!!! muhahahahaha

Thats one thing im notttt looking forward too, i REALLLLLY dont need to gain lots of weight. Wont be healthy for me or the bebe, BUT im not gonna starve myself either..

And for the record, i dont think your DH looks like a Monster, or a Munster. :unsure: Makes u wonder how insecure people are about their own SO's. :blink:

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Oh really Jackie? That's awesome!!! I like haircuts. I got one and if you OM me your email sometimes, I'll show it to you. I showed them a pic of gwyneth paltrow and asked for her layers and got them! My hair is really long now, all the way down to the small of my back. By 30lbs lighter do you mean you lost some weight? if so, congrats! I'm trying. I even am going back to some walk-running once to twice a week, and a few nights of abs/arms.

ETA: congrats Jess! I've been so spotty on here I missed your news :)

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just a comment I'd like to make. For those of you that send PMs and have sent me PM's in the past. I find it very un-cool of those that sent PM's about the "lier" that sent money to her husband. I suppose I received one of those PMs in error (everyone go check your outbox) and the person you are speaking of is my cousin (oh yah) and until you know what the situation was, how dare any of you say anything! I will speak out for her because she's so pissed off she can barely stand it. Never ever did she send money for support, if she did whose business is it? She sent money to her husband so his young cousin could receive medical care and money for his cousins mother that was then going through a divorce. I'll not go into details, but I cannot believe how some women on this board act. It's no wonder I prefer not to hang here. I'll be the better person and not say who the PM was from, however there is a little devil sitting on my shoulder telling me to do so.

Peace

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
and for the record, It's "Munster".

With a U. :whistle:

:lol:

i :luv: geg :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Oh really Jackie? That's awesome!!! I like haircuts. I got one and if you OM me your email sometimes, I'll show it to you. I showed them a pic of gwyneth paltrow and asked for her layers and got them! My hair is really long now, all the way down to the small of my back. By 30lbs lighter do you mean you lost some weight? if so, congrats! I'm trying. I even am going back to some walk-running once to twice a week, and a few nights of abs/arms.

ETA: congrats Jess! I've been so spotty on here I missed your news :)

Thanks girl. We are very excited!!

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Just a comment I'd like to make. For those of you that send PMs and have sent me PM's in the past. I find it very un-cool of those that sent PM's about the "lier" that sent money to her husband. I suppose I received one of those PMs in error (everyone go check your outbox) and the person you are speaking of is my cousin (oh yah) and until you know what the situation was, how dare any of you say anything! I will speak out for her because she's so pissed off she can barely stand it. Never ever did she send money for support, if she did whose business is it? She sent money to her husband so his young cousin could receive medical care and money for his cousins mother that was then going through a divorce. I'll not go into details, but I cannot believe how some women on this board act. It's no wonder I prefer not to hang here. I'll be the better person and not say who the PM was from, however there is a little devil sitting on my shoulder telling me to do so.

Peace

What are you even talking about? Maybe you should have just PMed the person who sent this to you?

Timeline

Peace

I have no idea who you're talking about but me thinks it's not the same person.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

hey jackie watcha think? :devil:

link

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.