sarah and hicham

Muh Muh Muh Monday

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Thanks for that site Doods, the .uk one, I found a cute sytle, made it the color I wanted then did my makeup too! :thumbs: It's looking like I will lose about 5 inches. (hehehehe lost that in july :lol: )

J (F)

:blink::lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ramy's in the shower so I'm checking my email and internet stuff as fast as possible :ph34r:

:lol: His entry was ok, he was stuck in line for a long time and then at one point he thought he was being deported so when he finally came through the gate he was all nerves!

:energetic: :energetic: :energetic: :energetic: :energetic:

polarbear-- CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad to see the interview went well!!!!!

Jackie-- yeah, I wouldn't cut it above the chin though I really liked how your hair looked in the last pic you had up

good afternoon everyone else :D

Divorced. To hell with him.

Timeline
Ramy's in the shower so I'm checking my email and internet stuff as fast as possible :ph34r:

:lol: His entry was ok, he was stuck in line for a long time and then at one point he thought he was being deported so when he finally came through the gate he was all nerves!

:energetic: :energetic: :energetic: :energetic: :energetic:

polarbear-- CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad to see the interview went well!!!!!

Jackie-- yeah, I wouldn't cut it above the chin though I really liked how your hair looked in the last pic you had up

good afternoon everyone else :D

What was his POE? Do you know how long it took from start to finish? I"m still trying to guage JFK. I can't believe you're online but again congratulations! lol

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday :dance:

Ahhhh polarbear, what great news to wake up to! Hope you had fun at your party last night!

Ok, the decision has been made. I am getting my haircut. I'm thinking several inches. I need style/cut suggestions. I know I can count on my vj buddies for help. Do I want the length to my shoulder or chin?

Jackie (F)

I'd say go for the longer of what you want. You can always cut it later, but as you know you can't tape it back on if it's too short. Believe me. there were times I wished I could have!! Now I watch my stylist like a hawk, although I have had the same one for about 3 years.

Speaking of style suggestions, my dad brought me back a beautiful scarf from Jeruselem. How are scarves worn these days?? I've changed it 5 times already and it's only 9:30 AM

Polar: Congrats on the visa. :dance::dance: Hoping for a swift AP.

MBP: Who is going to keep MENA going if you and I are both going to be gone for the holidays? :unsure::P

Thanks for that site Doods, the .uk one, I found a cute sytle, made it the color I wanted then did my makeup too! :thumbs: It's looking like I will lose about 5 inches. (hehehehe lost that in july :lol: )

J (F)

:blink::lol:

Dare I ask?? :blink:

Sparrow: Just saw that your honey is here. Congrats!!! Enjoy your reunion time.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Timeline

It was nice chatting this morning, now I have to go make money.

First I'm gonna go hug Alexis and make plans for Wednesday night. I am taking her to............................THE CIRCUS! :dance: My work gave me free tickets to the Ringling Bros Circus at the United Center. And of course 'free' really means grammy will end up paying about $100 in parking, twirling flashlite thingys, sno cones and popcorn. :luv: But the look on her little face at these moments,,,,priceless.

Jackie (F)

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well, for some reason it's not letting me edit the above post :unsure: ...but....

He's approved!!!!!

The interview went well and the lady said he would receive his visa in 2 weeks :lol: We all know how it goes, but I'm guessing that means that as long as there are no red flags when they do his security checks at DOS it should go smoothly. He was the only one approved that he saw, and apparently people were saying that the lady was really hard and not passing anyone. He got the lady. He said it wasn't really a problem at all, she even went to find someone to speak french with him to verify he's fluent and was nice about it.

I started to get all stressed (see above post :blush: ) but apparently he really was in the embassy for about 5 hrs. I called him about 12:30 (Cairo time) and he was just getting his car.

I only slept 3 hrs and thought I would be exhausted, but way too happy to sleep at the moment :energetic:

:dance: yayyyyyyyyyyyy :dance: Congratulations :dance:

Good "morning" :blush: everyone!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

maggie,

fold the scarf in half, then put around your neck and put the free ends into the loop end. That's the popular way of wearing it over here. Not sure about your part of the world but I don't think it's too too different. here's a pic of it though I used to wear mine a LOT looser since I hate when things are tight around my neck. :blink:http://www.theflyingshuttle.com/reversedrape.html

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
How do I go about finding an all male salon? :whistle: just keddin :blush:

Post some styles for me......I feel like I am buried in hair. Keep me away from the scissors today or I swear, I will cut it all off by myself. Ever have one of those days?

J (F)

Do this one. I love this. I have long dark hair thats never been dyed or short so I would live through you on this one...

http://www.thehairstyler.com/victoria_beck...b_hairstyle.asp

Timeline

:angry::angry::angry:

My two favorite radio stations are playing nonstop Christmas music.

:crying::crying::crying:

I want my soft rock back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Where the holiday police when you need them? ;)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

The worst is when they play "feliz navidad" :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well, for some reason it's not letting me edit the above post :unsure: ...but....

He's approved!!!!!

The interview went well and the lady said he would receive his visa in 2 weeks :lol: We all know how it goes, but I'm guessing that means that as long as there are no red flags when they do his security checks at DOS it should go smoothly. He was the only one approved that he saw, and apparently people were saying that the lady was really hard and not passing anyone. He got the lady. He said it wasn't really a problem at all, she even went to find someone to speak french with him to verify he's fluent and was nice about it.

I started to get all stressed (see above post :blush: ) but apparently he really was in the embassy for about 5 hrs. I called him about 12:30 (Cairo time) and he was just getting his car.

I only slept 3 hrs and thought I would be exhausted, but way too happy to sleep at the moment :energetic:

congrats :dance::dance::dance:

Happy Veterans Day :thumbs:

and happy veterans day to you too jas :thumbs:

How do I go about finding an all male salon? :whistle: just keddin :blush:

Post some styles for me......I feel like I am buried in hair. Keep me away from the scissors today or I swear, I will cut it all off by myself. Ever have one of those days?

J (F)

try san fran :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Good afternoon to the MENA'ers (and anyone else who should happen to venture by)!!!! Giving up on the endless fight with depression and going to the doc today. I hope we can figure me out!

hope everyone has a great day!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Polarbear! Congrats! I'm so glad you got good news. Enjoy that drift that keeps you afloat for a while!

Edited by amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:sleepy: I think I'm finally coming down off my high .... I was on the phone at work and when I hung up my chef said "wow, your crashing and not talking sense anymore. You need to go home"

(edited to make more sense :huh: )

Edited by polarbear

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.