BH45

Pictures

3 posts in this topic

OK...so my daughter and I went and had passport photos taken on Tuesday. I asked for 5 pics of each of us. I know have them in my pocket. Do I need them signed? The photographer put the stamp on the back in case it was needed.

Just wondering, I know I have sometime yet before our medical and interview, but the more I can have ready, the easier it will be when the time arrives.

FYI - I called Dr. Seiden's office today and inquired about having my medical done with just having my case number. The lovely lady said no that they had been advised by the Consulates not to book appointments until package 3 had been received. She mentioned needing the letter for proof.

April 13, 2009 - Welcome to the USA letter rec'd. PRC to be rec'd within 3 weeks.

April 16, 2009 - 2 yr GC rec'd in mail.

March 2, 2011 - Mailed in I-751 to CSC

March 4, 2011 - I-751 delivered to CSC

March 4, 2011 - NOA issued

March 12, 2011 - NOA received

April 14, 2011 - BIO Appt 5/6/11

May 6, 2011 - BIO done in 10 minutes...no re-takes this time :)

June 27, 2011 - Email rec'd "Status - Approved"

July 1, 2011 - 10 yr GC arrived

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
OK...so my daughter and I went and had passport photos taken on Tuesday. I asked for 5 pics of each of us. I know have them in my pocket. Do I need them signed? The photographer put the stamp on the back in case it was needed.

Just wondering, I know I have sometime yet before our medical and interview, but the more I can have ready, the easier it will be when the time arrives.

FYI - I called Dr. Seiden's office today and inquired about having my medical done with just having my case number. The lovely lady said no that they had been advised by the Consulates not to book appointments until package 3 had been received. She mentioned needing the letter for proof.

I took Mom and Pop to Medisys in Toronto. They didn't need to sign the photos, just print their names on the back for ease of reference. Wait until the doctor's office tells you what they want.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

When I got my pictures done for me and my son, the place I got them from did the same thing and just stamped the back. I did not write our names on the back of them. I do not think that when I took the pictures to our medical exam, that our names needed to be written on the back. All they did was put our pics on the piece of paper for the file.

Mary

Here's my K-1 Timeline:

October 2006 - I-129F sent

10/24/2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!....APPROVED!!

10/30/2007 - Visa in hand!

AOS Timeline:

1/30/08 - Sent AOS pkg Priority Mail with USPS

3/12/08 - Biometrics taken

3/29/08 - EAD and AP in hand for me and my son

5/21/08 - Email-GC on its way!...RFE for my son's application

5/27/08 - GC arrives!!!

7/02/08 - Sons GC arrives!!!

ROC TIMELINE

3/23/10 - ROC sent!

3/29/10 - NOA1

4/22/10 - Biometrics Appt for me and my son

6/30/10 - Email saying card production ordered for me and my son

7/6/10 - Letter in the mail saying cards will arrive within 60 days

7/10/10 - Both cards received!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.