amal

Thursday

113 posts in this topic

I can't wait to take this damn test and prove you all wrong! :dance: and then I'm gonna have a donut :dance:

i demand a recount if negative :protest:

makes sense since you are a republican :P

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I can't wait to take this damn test and prove you all wrong! :dance: and then I'm gonna have a donut :dance:

i demand a recount if negative :protest:

makes sense since you are a republican :P

don't make me get the supreme court involved :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I know, I'm pretty darn excited about having a donut too! :dance:

LOL and pregnancy test - good times JP lol

Ok but I'm having the donut either way! If its positive, I'm having 2 donuts!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

So I take it the cabbage soup is out the window huh? :lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Which can also be related to pregnancy..........my hips have hurt soooooooo bad especially when sleeping. im not a small girl either so im sure if you are smaller the pain will be worse....

goodluck and keep us posted.

You are only 9 weeks pregnant and already having hip pains???????

You got it. i was 5wks when they started. dr said lots is goin on down there, and even though its my 2nd baby its been 7yrs so everything has to REstretch........i cant lay on one side or another for more then half hr.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If you are pregnant I think you should be able to have a whole dozen if you want or need it. LOL

So I take it the cabbage soup is out the window huh? :lol:

LOL, got into the dress, got out of the dress. Bada-boom-bada-bing.

Which can also be related to pregnancy..........my hips have hurt soooooooo bad especially when sleeping. im not a small girl either so im sure if you are smaller the pain will be worse....

goodluck and keep us posted.

You are only 9 weeks pregnant and already having hip pains???????

You got it. i was 5wks when they started. dr said lots is goin on down there, and even though its my 2nd baby its been 7yrs so everything has to REstretch........i cant lay on one side or another for more then half hr.

Damn. Sounds exactly like what I'm feeling. Although I don't know how its possible since Aunt flo was here a couple of weeks ago. Maybe I am having sympathy pains for you. :yes: Which in that case, don't bother eating a donut, I will get 3! :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

sparrow - soooo happy 4 u, no caffeine try to be calm

jackie- you can do it!!

JP - hope the pain stops baby or not and if its a baby how exciting, I want one sooooo much

As for me im feeling better and the crying and illness from the return has subsided.,,,, one of my roomates (I have 2) just informed me shes geting married and moving out which is great for her, but im so confused If I knew my fiance were coming I would just shoulder the rent till then , but not knowing and feeling like his arrival is light years away I guess Ill have to start the search.... I really need the money to get myself out of debt and start saving. why is life always so freaking complicated....

happy thursday to all :) the weekends almost here , I can't wait to clean my house :)

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

If you are pregnant I think you should be able to have a whole dozen if you want or need it. LOL

:devil: You know my husband thinks that if I am craving something during pregnancy, that I must eat it immediatly before I scratch a body part. He thinks that if I am craving something and i don't get it, and then I scratch something somewhere, the baby will have a birthmark in the shape of what I was craving in the same place I scratched.

This could work to my advantage. :devil: Especially with donuts. :dance::dance::dance:

sparrow - soooo happy 4 u, no caffeine try to be calm

jackie- you can do it!!

JP - hope the pain stops baby or not and if its a baby how exciting, I want one sooooo much

As for me im feeling better and the crying and illness from the return has subsided.,,,, one of my roomates (I have 2) just informed me shes geting married and moving out which is great for her, but im so confused If I knew my fiance were coming I would just shoulder the rent till then , but not knowing and feeling like his arrival is light years away I guess Ill have to start the search.... I really need the money to get myself out of debt and start saving. why is life always so freaking complicated....

happy thursday to all :) the weekends almost here , I can't wait to clean my house :)

I want a baby too but we want to wait until January when my inlaws leave bcz its really hard to be intimate when I can hear my inlaws snoring in the room next to me!!!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

" :devil: You know my husband thinks that if I am craving something during pregnancy, that I must eat it immediatly before I scratch a body part. He thinks that if I am craving something and i don't get it, and then I scratch something somewhere, the baby will have a birthmark in the shape of what I was craving in the same place I scratched.

This could work to my advantage. :devil: Especially with donuts. :dance::dance::dance:"

My in laws think the same thing about the cravings but my husband doesnt buy into it... Although I only really craved italian food, mangoes and cottage cheese. No late night cravings. I will probably get flamed for this but I think that those "serious" middle of the night cravings are a crock of $hit. At least they were for me. I mean I craved things, and flavors, but come on now who really needs taco bell at 3am... I bought into that whole thing a bit more with our first son and i gained a WHOLE lot more weight during pregnancy as a result. Then I lost it all plus after our first. I wasnt willing to blow it with the second son so I ate very very healthily, ate lots of things that were good for me and the baby, and as a result I only gained 25 during the course of the pregnancy and was only 5lbs over prepregnancy when I left the hospital!!!

Good luck with your test!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i think we need a poll - how many want jp to be pregnant and how many don't?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.