hi-lenny

K3 file last feb-27-07 until know is pending

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi dere,

i hope our problem will be solve..im worried to my petition my husband file w/a lawyer last feb(I-130)the correction of filling of the I-129 is april-12-07 im worried until know oct is pending no letter the is approve the I-130 and I-129,myhusband alwasy call usics for that they say the last oct that six months from know they will send to NVC.but im worried the i will wait for nothing,,im always crying bec,im realy realy upset..i hope you k=cnt help me.

i hope you cnt help us my husband call and ask somebody but stil they say backround check lsat he call they say 6months for know they will send it to NVC..i hope so..

thank you very much..God bless us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time line

01-16-07: we married at the philippines

02-27-07:he file I-130

03-16-07:my husband get a letter that the I-130 they recieve it.and my husban paid too.

: march until this day I-130 stil pending

i always check it online and my husband call USICS alawyas but still pending

04-12-07: my husband file a correction For the I-129

04-20-07:my husband recieve the letter the the I-129

they recieve already.

Still pending until know..

Hi-Lenny,

Please keep your hopes up and try not to let this process pull you down :( It is very hard, especially when you do not know when the name/background check will be passed. Unfortunately, these checks don't have a maximum processing time (as seen by a few people on this site who have been waiting a very long time).

However, at this stage because you have been waiting for over 6 months, your husband can try to speed things up by contacting his local senator and asking them to enquire on the file on his behalf. The senator may only confirm what you already know (that you are in checks) but they may also be able to give you more information that the USCIS customer service number has, it is worth a try.

Good luck on your journey :)

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Filed: Timeline

hi dere,

i hope our problem will be solve..im worried to my petition my husband file w/a lawyer last feb(I-130)the correction of filling of the I-129 is april-12-07 im worried until know oct is pending no letter the is approve the I-130 and I-129,myhusband alwasy call usics for that they say the last oct that six months from know they will send to NVC.but im worried the i will wait for nothing,,im always crying bec,im realy realy upset..i hope you k=cnt help me.

i hope you cnt help us my husband call and ask somebody but stil they say backround check lsat he call they say 6months for know they will send it to NVC..i hope so..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

time line

03-16-07:my husband get a letter that the I-130 they recieve it.and my husban paid too.

they recieve already.

-------------------------------------------

hi C ang J,

thanks a lot to relply to me he already call them the senator and congres they tell the they have a background check and then my husband call USICS last sept they tell after 6 months if is approve im worried a lot maybe my husband missing something to the applycation but i ask my husbnad if he missing somthing he tell npthing if i miss something USICS will tell me he said to me...im keep on praying and hope the God will give us a more bless,,,i wait 8 months until know is no approval.thanks a lot to pray and moral support thank you.. God Bless you

thank a lot

lenny[/size

-----------------------------------------------------------

time line

they recieve already.

hi dere,

time line

they recieve already.

-----------------------------------------

hi C and j

thanks a lot to relply to me he already call them the senator and congres they tell the they have a background check and then my husband call USICS last sept they tell after 6 months if is approve im worried a lot maybe my husband missing something to the applycation but i ask my husbnad if he missing somthing he tell npthing if i miss something USICS will tell me he said to me...im keep on praying and hope the God will give us a more bless,,,i wait 8 months until know is no approval.thanks a lot to pray and moral support thank you.. God Bless you

thank a lot

lenny

-----------------------------------------------------------

time line

they recieve already.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
hi dere,

time line

they recieve already.

Best of luck to you! I would definately contact your Senators Office for some guidance. USCIS regulations are totally unacceptable!!!!!!! :angry:

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.