632 posts in this topic

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

did you? cool! where do the extra three come from? (ie where do you get your data?)

we still don't have a winner for last week though do we...?

a big fat ONE so far this week :(

I hope that improves, and quickly :wacko:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

But didn't last week start slow as well - I can't believe we had so many already!! Last I saw it was like ten less than that!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

i might be dumb but.. what does number mean ??? i wanna play too !

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Timeline
But didn't last week start slow as well - I can't believe we had so many already!! Last I saw it was like ten less than that!!!

I know! that really baffled me as well; I'd been counting, and it was in the twenties, and I went back only a few hours later and it had leaped up... I guess people added some in that they'd actually received earlier, or something :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

did you? cool! where do the extra three come from? (ie where do you get your data?)

we still don't have a winner for last week though do we...?

a big fat ONE so far this week :(

I hope that improves, and quickly :wacko:

Oh :unsure: I dunno...I checked again and the 3 dissapeared :unsure: Must be tired :whistle:

Timeline

you're not trying to CHEAT, are you? :o

I didn't know you wanted the marzipan THAT BADLY...

;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

is it to late for the sweepstake ? i'll have 30 if its free sorry it late my babe just gone home :cry:

July 26th 2006 Took a trip to Texas !!!

Aug ???? 2006 Saw a Pretty Lady (Kristy of course)

Apr 10th 2007 After talking to lawyers and lots of tears returned home

May ??? 2007 Kristy go's in hospital for op

Jun 11th 2007 129F Paperwork sent

Jun 25th 2007 At last got NOA1 !!!

Jun 27th 2007 Touched

Jun 15th 2007 Its my Birthday Yea!!!

Aug 1st 2007 Kristy coming to see me !!!

Aug 11th Kristy went home :(

Oct 26th 2007 We've had our first touch !!!

Oct 31th 2007 Yes we've been touched Yet again !!!

Oct 31st Kristy coming to see Me yea !!!

Nov 1th 2007 Another touch is today the day!!!

Nov 2nd 2007 Another touch Now I'm getting Worried :(

Nov 7th Kristy Had to go home :(

Nov 7th no touches or update's since the 2nd and now A RFE !!! :((

Dec 14th 2007 At last NOA 2 !!! :))

Jan 15th 2008 paperwork landed at NVC

Jan 16th 2008 on itw way to london !!!

Jan 22nd 2008 recieve by the embassy

Jan 28th 2008 Oh my !!! panic packet 3 on my door step

Jan 29th 2008 Back in the post next day delivery !!!

Feb 4th 2008 Medical in london

Feb 25th 2008 interview at embassy Approved !!!

Mar 5th 2008 Flying Home !!!

April 5th 2008 Getting Married !!!

you're not trying to CHEAT, are you? :o

I didn't know you wanted the marzipan THAT BADLY...

;)

No good would cheating from 35 to 38 do to me when I keep betting 23 :P;)

Timeline

ok, TECHNICALLY, the sweepstakes closed ages ago, but your tears melted my stony heart, ericdraven ;)

plus, I don't think you're going to win :P

so, the ABSOLUTE FINAL LIST stands at:

CSC Sweepstakes November 5 - November 12

Prize: two bottles of wine and a box of Lindt chocolates (the box with four assorted flavours)

(there's no money this week because people have stopped quoting the List; how inconvenient :D )

Scott & Marta - 23

StillThePrettiest - 25

babblesgirl - 26

weedebz - 27 (two of them July filers for the bonus mystery prize!)

Rob & Jin - 28

ddkm - 29

ericdraven - 30

Igor&Elina - 31

Tim Y - 32

Jeraly - 33 (three July filers for a more mysterious and more bonussy prize)

TracyOz - 36

a-jeanne - 42

don't let me forget that we have $5 for next week's draw ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Timeline

a paltry seven for the week so far :huh:

I just refreshed the list one more time before going to bed and saw there'd been an addition... got briefly excited that there had been some action today... got more excited when I saw an NOA1 date in July... then lost my excitement when I looked more closely and saw the NOA2 was issued on the 5th, and the timeline just updated today, and the petition was actually sent in late June

oh well, anything's better than nothing, but still...

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
a paltry seven for the week so far :huh:

I just refreshed the list one more time before going to bed and saw there'd been an addition... got briefly excited that there had been some action today... got more excited when I saw an NOA1 date in July... then lost my excitement when I looked more closely and saw the NOA2 was issued on the 5th, and the timeline just updated today, and the petition was actually sent in late June

oh well, anything's better than nothing, but still...

Dont worry it will be 28 by sunday :whistle:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Timeline

really? so you're tipping fifteen between now and then? :P

stranger things have happened, and I'd like nothing more than to eat a bit of crow over the above... however, I think you'll agree that at this stage it doesn't look likely :unsure:

and a holiday on Monday, I've heard... dang and blast...

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Well i would like to add my NOA2 to the list!! Nov 8th...not sure how much that puts the weekly tally on, but to be honest im not counting anymore cuz i have mine!!! I think it will be 30 for the week now cuz i never expected to get mine this week!

Good luck to everyone else waiting...just hang on in there and it will come when you least expect it!

June 20th 2007.....I-129f Sent to CSC!

July 7th 2007....NOA1

November 8th....NOA2

December 8th.....Packet 3 Received (Sent back 10th)

January 8th.....Packet 4 Received

January 16th.....Interview in London

January 20th....Flight to AZ via JFK, received temp EAD

February 29th...Civil Ceremony

March 10th...I485, I765 & I131 sent to Chicago

March 22nd....Received NOA for I485, I131 & I765 (All dated March 18th)

March 24th....Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (dated March 20th)

April 7th...Request for Initial Evidence for I485 (Received in MO on the 10th)

April 9th....Biometrics Appointment

May 30th...EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approved

June 7th....Wedding!!

June 13th...EAD Card & AP in hand

September 22nd...AOS Interview - APPROVED!

Nov 21st...Card Production Ordered!

Nov 22nd...Welcome to America Letter Received

Nov 29th 2008...Green Card Received!!!

Aug 20th 2010...Mailed I-751 to CSC

Aug 23rd...Check Cashed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.