amal

Things we do that drive our SO's crazy

54 posts in this topic

I have seen countless threads about our SO's doing stuff that drive us nuts and it made me wonder.... Ok, so they drive us nuts but do we know what WE do that drives THEM crazy?? .. .. .. ok, I'll start

I forget the laundry in the washing machine and have to rewash it coz it smells funky if it sits too long.

I leave the clean clothes on the couch in a pile and don't put them up until I'm good and ready... (sometimes a couple of days depending on my mood) :whistle:

I leave the fan on wether it is hot or cold , day or night.

I walk around without socks on , both inside and outside

I refuse to miss Big Brother and American Idol

I prefer not to miss House and Greys Anatomy but since we moved, I keep forgetting what night they are on

I LOVE the movie "RENT" he will actually leave the house if I pop it in the DVD player!!

I make better argeelah than he does

I don't care if my bedroom gets messy coz only we go in there - he says it should be the cleanest room in the house

Ok, these are some of mine.............What do YOU do that drives ur SO nuts????

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOVE it Amal! Maybe I should have my hubby make the list! :whistle: Things I know that makes him crazy are.....

---I love to have the ceiling fan or another fan on me while I sleep. He doesn't understand why I have to have the fan on and then have all the blankets on me. :lol:

---I'm pretty sarcasitc and always have a quick response to things.

---He'll never understand why I have to go get my hair done at least every 6 weeks when my hair is shorter than his :P

---Poor guy absolutely hates it when I come home and talk about things I've seen at my job. He calls me Mrs. Discovery Health. He says I'm always diagnosing people! :innocent:

---He doesn't understand why I have to have sooooo many bras since there's only 7 days in a week. (I have about 100!) :o

I'm sure there's many more to add to the list....I'll ask him later :star:

LOVE it Amal! Maybe I should have my hubby make the list! :whistle: Things I know that makes him crazy are.....

---I love to have the ceiling fan or another fan on me while I sleep. He doesn't understand why I have to have the fan on and then have all the blankets on me. :lol:

---He'll never understand why I have to go get my hair done at least every 6 weeks when my hair is shorter than his :P

---Poor guy absolutely hates it when I come home and talk about things I've seen at my job. He calls me Mrs. Discovery Health. He says I'm always diagnosing people! :innocent:

---He doesn't understand why I have to have sooooo many bras since there's only 7 days in a week. (I have about 100!) :o

HAHAHA and then there is mine who doesn't understand why I don't buy more of them. I only have 3!!!

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAHAHA and then there is mine who doesn't understand why I don't buy more of them. I only have 3!!!

LOL! Tell Noor to take you shopping! :star:

LOL! Tell Noor to take you shopping! :star:

He tries to tell me all the time to go buy some new clothes but I feel that there are other things more important...u know, like rent and food and that kind of stuff. :lol:

Olivia, I was a total wreck many days out of our journey. It will eventually get better.

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL 100 bras??? I think I have about 7 and they're all exactly the same...BLACK. and my underwear is all black too so I always match :devil:

Let's see....

--I run around barefoot all the time...he's convinced I'll catch a cold...

--I refuse to leave the house without showering...which was a problem when we constantly kept running out of water in the morning when I was in Cairo!

--I never blow dry my hair...so I go out with sopping wet hair all the time, even in the winter (and it freezes...lol)

--I constantly stare at him...it freaked him out at first but he's grown to miss it :wub:

--I swear wayyyyyy too much, I used to be worse than a sailor and I've toned it down but I'm still pretty bad.

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I'm perfect, and he needs to get over it. :innocent::lol:

LOL :lol::lol:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My emotional fluctuations right now. :(

Aren't your emotional fluctuations based on what your husband did with a 16 year old on myspace? And YOU are driving him crazy? That's just wrong.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hmmmmmmmm........................

1) I get nuts when I'm pmsing. He's now keeping track of it on a calendar and is SUPER sweet during the last 4 days. lol. I noticed that he was yessing me to death two months ago and he fessed up that he's keeping track now. :blush:

2) When we were waiting for four hours at the embassy before they let us know that the dude never showed up for work I must have analyzed everyone in the waiting room. Apparently I do that a LOT. lol. I kept saying things like, "hey, I think those two guys are students...I wonder where they're going to school", or "geesh that couple looks like a father and daughter...do you think they're married??". Finally he was like, "would you like to invite them to sit with us so you can ask them?" :lol::lol::lol: At the end he'd point out a new victim and ask what I thought....and I'd tell him. lol

3) I don't like to bargain. If I like something I buy it. Period. End of story. He HATES that and always wants to bargain to get the best price. I don't have the time or the energy.

4) I never wear flip flops. Makes him nuts.

5) I snore like a buzzsaw. :blush:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

My husband hates my box fan in the bedroom. I must have it year-round. He used to just yank the plug out of the wall, but since I got pregnant, he's been pretty tolerant of it :)

He cannot stand my hair all over the house. I shed like crazy, and I still have a ton of hair.

I repeat myself wayyyyyy too much, especially when he's in a non-talking mood. Ill say the same thing over and over until I get something more than a non-commital mumble out of him. But by then, I get more of a roar :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok here goes:

1. Im always barefoot. He's always telling me to put shoes or slippers on, but my feet refuse :whistle:

2. Every time i wash my hair i blowdry it. He would be ok the first few minutes, but when it got to 30, he was like: okkkk are you done yet? (of course then he would say, I don't want to spend minutes without you :luv: , but that's for the warm fuzzy thread LOL) Needless to say, everytime I washed my hair, he would get that look on his face as if to say, "oh nooo not again!"

3. Not checking myself before getting out of the car. Let me explain, sometimes my shirt would run up, and when getting out of the car he seemed to think all eyes were on me LOL, so he would say: "watch your back!" At first i thought it was someone behind me so i would look to see what was going on behind my back :lol: . But then he explained that my shirt would go up when sitting in the car, and that when i go out , you can see part of my back :rolleyes: . men!! Anyway that always drove him nuts, because i never remembered to fix the shirt before getting out of the car :innocent: .

4. Laughing out loud. Not just a giggle, the real hearty laughter, that made tears roll down :lol:

5. PMS (i don't need to elaborate on this point LOL)

By the way, these things that would drive him crazy, he now says he would give anything to have those moments back. :luv:

I'm sure there's more stuff, i just can't remember right now :whistle:

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

My feelings get hurt too quickly

I stay mad too long (grudge? what - is - this - grudge - you - speak - of)

I put my dirty clothes beside my bed on the floor (hey, it is my side of the bed, I can do with it what I want)

I forget to clean the cat box every day

PMS....can I repeat PMS - for me it is like i'm a totally different person who is completely incapable of being happy at any cost. Even I don't like me then.

I'm sure there are more things......i'll think of them later (maybe when I'm in a better mood...I'm really grouchy right now)

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.