Thursday

47 posts in this topic

today is just another day here..PMS city! grrrrrrrrrrrr

ah i got some smileys and stuff for that :P

pms19.gif

pms24.jpg

pms29.png

pms17.jpg

Ill go ya one better. I work for Professional Medical Services. And yes, you guessed it, our website is P-M-S.com giving out my email addy has never been so entertaining :lol:

Oh and Doodle, I think Tranny came to my office.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

OMG I go away for a few days and I miss out on all the drama! WT Hell. So much going on I dont know where to start reading. I cant keep up with it all. VJ is a stressfull site and is not for the light hearted.

My brothers wedding was awsome, and the burt orange wasnt so bad after all with the whole fall themed wedding they had going on. All the bridesmaids (my self included) were scared that we would look like halloween pumpkin patch LOL, but it wasnt so had after we got the dresses on. My new sister in law converted us all into believers of burnt orange for fall weddings. Any ways have a good day every one!!!

l_97ab9d59d35861697c27a10d8d593e44.jpg

l_f8118f57de84b667aa78ce730e14474c.jpg

l_55b4b85b2be713be44f23a29733a3b98.jpg

l_ba2c4ce423e803486a0a2b64c27a268f.jpg

Grooms cake. My brother is a a hardcore Aggie so he had to have the Texas A& M seal on his cake.

l_ea6692e7f33a309ca1875bb083f7e6f4.jpg

Bride and Groom where has Seranaded with the tradional our Mexican Mariachi

l_0805284f2a6c2793434cd295adc74936.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Mireya those are fantastic shots !!! You look absolutely stunning -- your husband is going to go crazy over that pic !!! And the whole style/theme of the wedding was just fabulous...

But where is the lasso ???????????

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Happy Thursday!! Hi everybody.

WOW!! Doodle, you are so lucky! You get to work with trannies!! :lol:

And, dipsticks.... I love your pics. The wedding was beautiful & you too!!

Sparrow, I am so excited for you!!!

Happy Birthday Charles!!!! cake.gif

I found this cute Halloween costume that could work for your birthday.

Sweet_surprise_.jpg

I went yesterday for the interview and they gave me a 3 hour test! :blink: My husband sat outside in the reception area the whole time. He finally got bored & called me out of the testing area to give me his cell phone & said he would be at the cafe with his friend! :lol: :lol:

We weren't expecting such a long test. But, God! How I wish he had never given me that cell phone! It rang constantly. His mom calling, his dad, his friends, and even him calling me to ask if I was finished yet. I turned the phone on vibrate, but every time it would ring, the computer I was working on would make that noise!! Scratchy, bum-bada-bummm noise in the speakers! ANNNOOOOYYIINNNNGGG! I was so embarassed. Finally, I turned the phone off. Can you guess what happened next?? My husband freaked out! He came running back to the office & called me out of the test (AGAIN) to check on me. :blush::lol:

Anyway, 2nd embarassing moment----- today, the phone rang & my husband told me to answer the phone because my FIL was supposed to call. And, when I answered the phone, a man's voice said "Hi, Nicole?" And, I said "Hi ya Baba!!" :wacko: "No. I am sorry, this is Ahmed."

HEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.......

It was the company calling to tell me that I will start work on Sunday. Whew!!!

I am so glad to get out of the house! The only problem is it will put a damper on my nocturnal habits. No more sleeping all day!!

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Thanks every one. OMG I'm such a cry baby, I was crying at the church when I saw my little brother standing at the alter. I know, I'm a dork. I missed my bro the whole week after the wedding, when they took off to their honeymoon. We are such a close family, and I’m used to getting home from work and just spending time with my brothers and sisters and parents. My brother is the first one to get married and officially move out. I’m married but since I’m waiting for my hubby to get here, I live at home. Any ways the newly weds took off to Cancun for a week and it was eternal for my mom and I. I kept going to my brother’s room and opening the closet to make sure his belongings were still there. My brother started to take his things to his new home little by little so at least that would make the transition easier for us. When he arrived back on Monday he dropped by to pick up a few more of his things and make the move complete. Trust me when I saw his car parked outside our house I ran inside the house to hug him. I felt like I had not seen him in for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was so happy to see him. It was so weird to see him leave with all his stuff. I felt like torn inside. I’m happy for him though he married his high school sweet heart and my new sis in law is a really nice girl.

WOM, these pics were taken with my sisters own little camera, but soon we will have the pics taken by the photographer at the church soon. Those will have the whole lasso and arras and all that good stuff.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You look so beautiful in that dress!!! Very pretty color! I don't think it looks like burnt orange.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Thanks every one. OMG I'm such a cry baby, I was crying at the church when I saw my little brother standing at the alter. I know, I'm a dork. I missed my bro the whole week after the wedding, when they took off to their honeymoon. We are such a close family, and I'm used to getting home from work and just spending time with my brothers and sisters and parents. My brother is the first one to get married and officially move out. I'm married but since I'm waiting for my hubby to get here, I live at home. Any ways the newly weds took off to Cancun for a week and it was eternal for my mom and I. I kept going to my brother's room and opening the closet to make sure his belongings were still there. My brother started to take his things to his new home little by little so at least that would make the transition easier for us. When he arrived back on Monday he dropped by to pick up a few more of his things and make the move complete. Trust me when I saw his car parked outside our house I ran inside the house to hug him. I felt like I had not seen him in for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was so happy to see him. It was so weird to see him leave with all his stuff. I felt like torn inside. I'm happy for him though he married his high school sweet heart and my new sis in law is a really nice girl.

WOM, these pics were taken with my sisters own little camera, but soon we will have the pics taken by the photographer at the church soon. Those will have the whole lasso and arras and all that good stuff.

Aww what a nice post. Congratulations for your brother! I agree the pics are lovely and the dresses are beautiful, but I have to ask how your borther explained to his A&M buddies that UT's colors would be used in the wedding? :P

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

quote]

Aww what a nice post. Congratulations for your brother! I agree the pics are lovely and the dresses are beautiful, but I have to ask how your borther explained to his A&M buddies that UT's colors would be used in the wedding? :P

I guess in the pics the color does not look too burnt orange maybe its the light I dont know. Well Its Alfred Angelos version of burnt orange. All the bridesmaids picked out the the style of dress we wanted we just had to order the dress to be made specifically burnt orange with brownish accents.

In regards to the UT colors well the only explaniation is that it was a fall themed wedding and thoes were the colors that were appropiate. What other color is used more than orange in October? We call them "halloween ugly scary colors" to make my brother happy. LOL

I hope I don't want up tomorrow and it is Monday :angry: So far the first night of my three-day weekend has sucked....damn computer :angry:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Ill go ya one better. I work for Professional Medical Services. And yes, you guessed it, our website is P-M-S.com giving out my email addy has never been so entertaining :lol:

Oh and Doodle, I think Tranny came to my office.

HEHEEEE.. One of our neighboring schools changed from Pacolet Junior High to Pacolet Middle School. Then, after they realized what their new letters would be, they changed it to Middle School of Pacolet. :lol:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Thursday!! Hi everybody.

WOW!! Doodle, you are so lucky! You get to work with trannies!! :lol:

And, dipsticks.... I love your pics. The wedding was beautiful & you too!!

Sparrow, I am so excited for you!!!

Happy Birthday Charles!!!! cake.gif

I found this cute Halloween costume that could work for your birthday.

Sweet_surprise_.jpg

I went yesterday for the interview and they gave me a 3 hour test! :blink: My husband sat outside in the reception area the whole time. He finally got bored & called me out of the testing area to give me his cell phone & said he would be at the cafe with his friend! :lol: :lol:

We weren't expecting such a long test. But, God! How I wish he had never given me that cell phone! It rang constantly. His mom calling, his dad, his friends, and even him calling me to ask if I was finished yet. I turned the phone on vibrate, but every time it would ring, the computer I was working on would make that noise!! Scratchy, bum-bada-bummm noise in the speakers! ANNNOOOOYYIINNNNGGG! I was so embarassed. Finally, I turned the phone off. Can you guess what happened next?? My husband freaked out! He came running back to the office & called me out of the test (AGAIN) to check on me. :blush::lol:

Anyway, 2nd embarassing moment----- today, the phone rang & my husband told me to answer the phone because my FIL was supposed to call. And, when I answered the phone, a man's voice said "Hi, Nicole?" And, I said "Hi ya Baba!!" :wacko: "No. I am sorry, this is Ahmed."

HEHEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.......

It was the company calling to tell me that I will start work on Sunday. Whew!!!

I am so glad to get out of the house! The only problem is it will put a damper on my nocturnal habits. No more sleeping all day!!

:dance::dance: Congrats on the new job!!! :dance::dance:

I'm glad you will be getting out of the house soon :)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.