♥JP♥

Things your husband/fiance does that drives you crazy.

145 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

When Ramy thinks I'm going to get really mad about something he's very good at not telling the whole truth or not telling the truth at all. :whistle: He does the same thing to his mother :rolleyes:

And I totally fall for it until he says something like "well one day I'll tell you what really happened."

Which drives me bonkers. And 3 hours of grilling later I usually get the whole truth out of him. lol (Best example: 6 years ago when he left the states he told me it was only going to be for a month :lol: :lol: :lol: ). When he was buying the plane tickets he was telling me he would arrive in about a month and I said to him "Oh no, remember what happened the LAST time you told me 'oh, it's only going to be a month'". :lol:

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh I couldn't let this one pass me by. The eating thing drives me nuts

Me: Honey what do you want to eat.

Him: I don't know, you know what I like just make something

Me: Just give me an idea, do you want chicken, beef, fish?

Him: Yea babe.

####### that is not an answer. Or if he does decide it's an hour later at 8pm and what he's chosen is something that's going to take 2 hrs to make. Ohhhhh and the killer - if there's no bread he doesn't eat. Usually he makes it himself but god forbid if for some reason there isn't any--- no eating. And it's not like sliced bread or pitas will substitute it has to be Moroccan bread.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's just little things that make me crazy and they normally don't bother me unless I've had a bad day. He loves to make rice for me and I LOVE his rice, but every time he makes rice, I will find rice ALL OVER THE KITCHEN....places where there really shouldn't even be rice! (Under the fridge, sink, stove) :blink:

He also will put his wet towel over ALL the dry towels that are hanging in the bathroom, which makes all the towels wet. <_< He will also fill up his little water can beside the toliet and I will always walk in there in the middle of the night and kick the damn thing over! I really need to get a new bidet for our new place.

He's so cute though. Little things my get on my nerves, but I sure would miss them if he wasn't around. :wub:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Doodle - Hicham has never seen someone about his OCDs. Me and his family joke about it all the time that he's a little weird. :lol:

Alot of the things that he does that really drove me nuts when he was home with me here in the States....I'm ready for them to drive me nuts again because that will mean that he's home! I'm so ready for him to be home. :luv:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

:lol: If I don't answer the phone at my desk immediately (at work) he'll call my cell phone and then if I still don't answer he calls my coworkers to check on me :blush: It's embarassing. :blush: He doesn't seem to understand that I have times at work that I actually have to... work.

He spits out of the car window :ranting:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

He spits out of the car window :ranting:

Arggghhh, mine does that too. But that's okay. One of these days Im going to slam on the breaks and its going to fly back and hit him in the face :D

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline
Arggghhh, mine does that too. But that's okay. One of these days Im going to slam on the breaks and its going to fly back and hit him in the face :D

That won't work for me.... he drives :innocent:

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
When Ramy thinks I'm going to get really mad about something he's very good at not telling the whole truth or not telling the truth at all. :whistle: He does the same thing to his mother :rolleyes:

And I totally fall for it until he says something like "well one day I'll tell you what really happened."

Which drives me bonkers. And 3 hours of grilling later I usually get the whole truth out of him. lol (Best example: 6 years ago when he left the states he told me it was only going to be for a month :lol: :lol: :lol: ). When he was buying the plane tickets he was telling me he would arrive in about a month and I said to him "Oh no, remember what happened the LAST time you told me 'oh, it's only going to be a month'". :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, my SO is really good at avoiding things he doesn't want to talk about or things he thinks I will be mad about. I've never caught him in a lie, but he will just change the subject and refuse to go back to it until I really get mad at him :wacko: Then I tell him I am mad at him anyway, or will be when I find out and he didn't tell me, so it's easier for him to just tell me and I won't be as mad :wacko:

And yeah, he pulled the "I will be gone for about a month" thing on me when he left France... he never did make it back :blush: But I understand the reasons, which were completely out of his control. What I don't understand though is that he didn't tell any of his family his plans because he wanted it to be a suprise on one end, and didn't want to say goodbye on the other... geez...

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

Hicham spits alot too! Especially if he smells something bad...he'll spit alot.

But as many crazy things as Hicham does....I know I have my own funny little things...so I won't complain. :lol:

Like when I wash my hands in a public restroom, if there are paper towls, I MUST use exactly 3 towels or my hands don't feel dry. AND, plates or cups or anything that is stacked, I have to use the top one and if I'm taking them out of the dishwasher, the clean ones HAVE to go on the bottom. I would do that with our son's bottles too!

:lol: Doodle, I can hear you thinking Hicham isn't the one that needs to see a doctor about OCDs!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

My husband does so many of the things that were brought up.

The calling my name for insignficant things. He never really asks me for drinks and stuff but he will call me to show me that the baby is done his bottle. So its even more annoying because he will call me and call me throughout the house and i will come there and it will be for something that doesnt require my action.

The phone call thing, he will call me 4-5x in a row. If I dont answer I am busy or not there. Calling 4-5 times is just ridiculous.

*I* actually do the changing the subject thing. I do it ALL the time. He is very (too) direct.

He has some other annoying habits like watching TV before bed while falling asleep. And its always something grim on discovery times, history channel... I sleep with an eye patch and ear plugs. The benefit to that is if one of our kids wakes up in the middle of the night he is always the one to get up because i am sleeping soundly with my eye patch and earplugs.

Timeline

The calling my name for insignficant things. He never really asks me for drinks and stuff but he will call me to show me that the baby is done his bottle. So its even more annoying because he will call me and call me throughout the house and i will come there and it will be for something that doesnt require my action.

The phone call thing, he will call me 4-5x in a row. If I dont answer I am busy or not there. Calling 4-5 times is just ridiculous.

*I* actually do the changing the subject thing. I do it ALL the time. He is very (too) direct.

He has some other annoying habits like watching TV before bed while falling asleep. And its always something grim on discovery times, history channel... I sleep with an eye patch and ear plugs. The benefit to that is if one of our kids wakes up in the middle of the night he is always the one to get up because i am sleeping soundly with my eye patch and earplugs.

<writing down in my notebook> I need to remember this for when Hicham comes home!!!! :D

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

<writing down in my notebook> I need to remember this for when Hicham comes home!!!! :D

Yes allousa if I remember correctly you guys have a child? So you have your sleep time coming to you when he gets to the US its your turn!!! Highly recommend the earplugs/patch.

Timeline

Yes allousa if I remember correctly you guys have a child? So you have your sleep time coming to you when he gets to the US its your turn!!! Highly recommend the earplugs/patch.

Yes we do. You'll have to check out his Halloween pic on Sarah's topic.

I've already told Hicham the first two weekends that you are home...I'M NOT GETTING OUT OF BED FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Although, since our little boy has learned to climb up in the bed (and we've got a big sleigh bed) my plans may be shot!!!! :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh my husband gets up with the baby at night too - that is great. The other thing he does that drives me nuts is avoiding discussion OOR the killer finances - When it's time to pay the bills I pay them and guess what there's usually not a ton left over. So he questions everything! Well why is there no money left? Well duh cus i paid the bills. Well how much was this one and why was it so much? Well hello if you want to be in charge here it is - but no he doesn't want that part of it. Grrrr

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.