itsonlyjustbegun

My journey with a Moroccan is over

191 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so sorry for your pain!! Be strong for the new life growing and focus on that!!

I hope that things get better for you soon!! (F)

K3 Visa

03/26/06 Wedding day!!

waiting for documents to be translated and sent to me in US

05/21/06 Return to Egypt to visit for 9 wonderful days!

06/06/06 I-130 sent (finally!!)

07/12/06 NOA1

10/02/06 Approved!!!

07/20/06 I129f sent

07/24/06 NOA1

09/27/06 I129f approved!!!!

10/06/06 At NVC and case # assigned. Woohoo!!!

10/10/06 NVC sent K3 documents to Cairo today!!!

10/15/06 K3 documents received at Cairo consulate.

10/29/06 Packet 3 received.

11/01/06 Medical appointment

11/08/06 Medical certificate received

11/10/06 Packet 3 sent by delivery service

11/12/06 Packet received at consulate

02/05/07 Interview Date

02/16/07 10 day trip to Egypt

06/25/07 Home visit by field investigator

01/14/08 Got the email to send in his passport for visa!!!!

01/28/08 VISA IN HAND!!!!!!!!!

03/17/08 Arrival in USA!!!!!!!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. My heart and prayers go out to you and your baby. Hang in there and take extra good care of yourself. Stay STRONG.

canadaflag1ye.gif & usflag6lq.gif

couple2ck1mf.jpg

10/13/2006 - Received K1 Visa

01/12/2007 - We're Married!

02/21/2007 - AOS & EAD filed

02/28/2007 - NOA Date

03/08/2007 - Request For Initial Evidence Received (Case Suspended)

03/17/2007 - Biometrics Appointment

03/25/2007 - Requested evidence sent to USCIS

04/09/2007 - Touched (Evidence received - Case Resumed)

05/02/2007 - Touched (Case has been sent to California Service Center for processing)

05/23/2007 - EAD approved, card received by mail

05/26/2007 - Touched (Case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)

06/11/2007 - Request For Additional Evidence received (Case Suspended)

08/27/2007 - Request evidence sent to USCIS

09/07/2007 - Touched (Evidence received - Case Resumed)

10/11/2007 - Touched (Current Status: Card production ordered)

10/11/2007 - Touched (Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident) YAY!

10/15/2007 - Received Welcome Letter via mail

10/22/2007 - Received 2-year Conditional Greencard :-)

My prayers are with you and your baby that God gifted to you. You are the one that knows what is in your heart and your mind. I pray that God will give you the comfort and guidence to do His will. I know at times in our life we wonder why things are happening in our life, for what reason. Well it have already been said in time it will become known to you. Right now I know that doesn't bring comfort but know you have a great support system here and you are welcome to pm me and I am sure many others. We are all God's children and that makes us connected.

The best medicine is to let it out cos it will speed the healing.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm sorry to hear this (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Again, I am in agreement with what was already said. You are in my prayers.

(F)(L)(F)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Embarressed for what? That person doesn't deserve some one like you this is they type of sh*t that messes it up for the good men who are really out there looking for a good woman. I hope the baby will be strong and healthy.

Keandra

I am hurting very badly right now. My husband left yesterday after 10 months. I am 8 weeks pregnant. I found out he was cheating on me and he immediately said he wanted a divorce and to get rid of the baby. I am writing my story in MS Word right now and I will post the entire story as soon as I can stomach to get it all out. Right now I'm feeling used and betrayed and deeply hurt. I gave everything to him and spent time, money and emotions getting him here. Things were just going to turn around for us and I found out I was pregnant. We have been trying for 7 months. He wanted a baby more than anything. When he found out, he cried and called all of his family and friends and they were all happy and crying about it too. Then he started cheating on me 2 1/2 weeks ago. His family is furious with him (I called and told them).

I am canceling the AOS tomorrow. Our relationship was all a lie.

I posted under a new ID because I am so embarassed. Things were going ok until all of this.

Just needing to get some empathy because I'm feeling pretty worthless right now.

"Love is not finding someone to live with, it's finding one you can't live with out!
~K.Moussaoui

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh i am so sorry this has happened to you. i know you may hear this over and over and perhaps feel we cant possibly understand and while that my be true we can empathize with you and support you. you have a life growing in you. how wonderful is that? the father is the one who is going to end up losing, not you. you chose to keep your child despite the circumstances. i too cant get over---get rid of it. heartless. he doesnt deserve you sweetie.

you need to take care of yourself and your little one growing inside. try to elimiate as much stress as you can. i know, easier said than done. but you made one strong decision to keep your child you can take baby steps(no pun intened) each day to heal from the pain he has caused you and then remember what you do have. you did not cheat, he did. it is natrual to go through these feelings you are having after a break up. the best thing for you is to be good to you. do things that make you feel good. do what you have not done. go places--see people. do what brings a smile to your face even if it is just once a day. time to pamper YOU!

lol---this may sound weird--but bear with me. another wonderful 'treatment' so to speak is what i call MIRROR work. its sounds silly and if you really do it you will feel silly at first but then you will come to relize the truth of what you are saying. i learned this after my devastating divorce years ago. it was amazing how it helped me. i hope you try it to see if it helps you.

ok here it is>>>

you stand--sit whatever feels better to you---i always stood until i got brave enough to sit, look at yourself---really look at yourself. then start talking. say positive things. you are a wonderful person---say your YOUR name. your name are a beautiful person. like i said it can be difficult at first but keep going. do it each day. add as many positives about yourself---doesnt matter if you believe them just speak them to YOU.

if it helps then good. you will have a better day and there is another added benifit---you will have had your pep talk to set the tone for your day. you can add other stuff to this routine but this is the main thing---you build you back up!!

remember there are many here who will also do the same. when it gets tough give it to us!! my heartfelt prayers to you and your baby.

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Dear itsfinallyover ,

im really sorry to hear this. this is NOT your fault. No matter what happens in a marriage, cheating is WRONG as is the

fault of the person that does the cheating. not every realtion is meant to be , try to think if ur baby and take care of

yourself , i hope things will solve im sure u love each other

Edited by salshi

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I am so sorry for you, these guys are good at what they do, :innocent: he might have not really taken in how much change this would be for him. I have heard countless storeis like this, myself have my own nightmere. :crying: So at least his family is on your side, he is a ######, looks like he was looking for a green card. I have heard that in Morocco they all are at the cafes looking for american women. They find one and they are in love and ready for marriage, only to come here, and later send for their real muslim wife. If you feel like talking just throw me a line, you are doing the right thing by warning others, that this does happen alot. I also had the young men tell me that they look for women that american men would not take so they feel they are deopserate.

I am feeling ya

Sherry

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

I am so sorry for you, these guys are good at what they do, :innocent: he might have not really taken in how much change this would be for him. I have heard countless storeis like this, myself have my own nightmere. :crying: So at least his family is on your side, he is a ######, looks like he was looking for a green card. I have heard that in Morocco they all are at the cafes looking for american women. They find one and they are in love and ready for marriage, only to come here, and later send for their real muslim wife. If you feel like talking just throw me a line, you are doing the right thing by warning others, that this does happen alot. I also had the young men tell me that they look for women that american men would not take so they feel they are deopserate.

I am feeling ya

Sherry

It is unecessary to make such a crass generalization. Its offensive to those of us who married Moroccan men and Im sure it doesnt make the OP feel any better.

For the OP... my prayers are with you. From one mom to another, I hope you soon find peace and tranquility and take joy in the new life you are bringing into the world. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.