monnik

Today is Tuesday.....

40 posts in this topic

Check out this web-love cake for Halloween!!

Loveweb.jpg

Star Wars doggies! :lol:

starwars-halloween-costumes-766542.jpg

And, my favorite:

285225824_30ea02511a.jpg

Any-yippedy-doo-who!!

I have an interview for tomorrow!! It is with a local company that is right next to the CIB bank where my FIL works. (Which means I would have some transpo.) Wish me some luck. It's only a part time job, but hey! I would chew somebody's toenails off for a living if it would get me out of this house and get my head out of USCIS's ...........well, you know. :blush:

:lol::lol:

Get out of bed, everybody. Tuesday has got to be one of the dullest days of the week, but at least the agony of Monday has worn off a little by now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how cute those pics are! I hope you get the job monnik. Happy Tuesday to everybody!

I got a call yesterday from my son's high school and was told that he will have an in house suspension cuz he was horse playing in the hallway. He picked up another student and put him in a trash can :unsure: . I couldnt believe it then i got another call from the prinicipal a few minutes later and he told me, " Oh, Im very sorry, it wasnt your child we have another student with the same exact name", what a relief!...lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:goofy: Good Morning!

I'm sooo not awake yet.....

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Cute Web cake! I'm here at work, but I am going to head home soon. I really am feeling under the weather and have a ton of homework to do. I have a conference call today at 2 and so I guess I'm totally not off the hook. I really am ready to crawl into my bed and watch The View. *sigh*

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just got one of those chain emails and it says that if you put vicks vapo rub on your feet, then put socks on your feet, your cough will go away within 5 minutes. Has anyone tried this and why does this work?

:unsure:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Mine and Hassan's 1 year wedding anniversary will be on October 31st and we wont be able to spend it together. :crying: I miss him so much!! :crying:

Happy Anniversary to you both! I hate to hear you will not be able to be together for this special day but chin up...next year you will spend it together and hopefully he will be with you soon.

Monnik...best wishes on the job hunt!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Mine and Hassan's 1 year wedding anniversary will be on October 31st and we wont be able to spend it together. :crying: I miss him so much!! :crying:

Happy Anniversary to you both! I hate to hear you will not be able to be together for this special day but chin up...next year you will spend it together and hopefully he will be with you soon.

Monnik...best wishes on the job hunt!!!

Thanks for your kind words Tasha. :)(F) My neices name is also Tasha. :thumbs:

Thanks Aymerlu! (F)

Edited by MelissaHassan

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Star Wars doggies! :lol:

starwars-halloween-costumes-766542.jpg

OK you made me do it....

116nbx5.jpg

Good luck with the interview, Monnik !

Awww Melissa it's no way to spend a first anniversary :crying: But insha'allah he'll be here soon, and then you'll never have to be apart again. Happy anniversary (F)

Doodle whatever you do, do NOT BREAK THE CHAIN

Happy Tuesday all !

(it IS Tuesday, right ? :unsure: )

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think that half of all dogs that get dressed up are pugs! No wonder they misbehave so much!

I hope everyone has a good day.

Monnik good luck with your interview and Amera I hope you feel better.

A buh bye.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.