jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*Ian dresses quickly, grabs his carry-on luggage and runs to catch up to her. When he gets back out into the waiting area, it is empty. Another airline employee is announcing the final boarding call for his flight. Ian dashes over to her and hands her his boarding pass and passport. As he glances overhead at the seat numbers, he notices that his seat is directly across from the galley of restrooms. Ian sighs doggedly, and tosses his bag into the overhead compartment.*

Ian: Damn. I really should work on my temper. You talked yourself out of a plush first class ticket right into a seat in a portapotty! This is going to be a long phocking flight!

:lol: Big ups Jawi :lol:

He couldn't have gotten a better seat :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: couldn't ahgree more.

Jawi you are the greatest. I needed this after today .....after this week I really needed this installment to wind down.Thank you, my hat off to you..... :thumbs::thumbs:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd Jawi, yuh ah kill me. Woooaaaiiiii :crying::crying::jest::jest:

Indeed mi like QT's style man!!! Got deh man honda heavy heavy manners!!! She shouldda tek 'im rahtid belt and give a few good rascl**t lick while she was hat hit!! :lol::lol:

:luv:,

Gill

:lol::lol::yes:

I agree!! Had it of been me..... I woulda whooped his A** and had them butt checks on fire :devil::lol: We all know his crazy and would have loved that. Then I would have teased him and had his head soooo messed up and anticipating what was coming next not realizing all along that he'd missed his plane :whistle: and left his smart rude A** in that room with his D**K stiff as a nail :yes::hehe:

OH BWOY!!! Mi create wan set ah mad monsters...:lol: :lol: :help::devil::whistle:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
Good morning ladies (F)

Thanks for all the patios suggestions...hubby is gonna be dead this weekend :lol::devil::lol:

I want I full report. :devil:

Did you try the flexing ting up der so? I did, :devil: needless to seh hubby nah let no body else have control, at least not fa long. :blink:

told you. It's hard to accomplish...you have to have a willing participant and STRONG muscles. :lol:

Jamie - I've been taking notes too. Have a good weekend :devil:

What's the flexing thing?

Thanks :devil: With all these new things I am learning the hubby is loving VJ more and more :yes:

I am guessing the flexing thing is the Keigel pelvic muscle exercises. Doing the exercises give you more strength and control of those pum muscles :yes:

When can I stop :help: Is there a test for strength. I need to find those balls..hubby won't seh either way :hehe::huh::unsure: maybe he don't want to hurt mi feelings :unsure:

www.kegelmaster.com shows a medical 21 min video and answers any questions on their site. It works !

The oriental Ben Wa balls can be purchased at www.jodyworley.surpriseparties.com

Let me know if you have problems navigating or finding the sites.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
www.kegelmaster.com shows a medical 21 min video and answers any questions on their site. It works !

The oriental Ben Wa balls can be purchased at www.jodyworley.surpriseparties.com

Bwoy Omob's,

Mi neva knoa wi 'ave a 'Kegel Expert' pon board :lol::lol: ...good looking out. Mi check out both websites...very informative. I was wondering how I could discreetly buy deh ball dem. (Every likkle bit helps ;) ) Thanks fi deh heads up Sistren! :thumbs:

Blessed (L),

Gill

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning y'all. How is everybody today. Gotta do my laundry and wash my hair. Hope y'all have a great Sunday. Catch you all later. :thumbs::thumbs:

Much love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Sista Gill.........yuh nuh go put dem in an go grocery shop .....lol....dem fall out an dem roll on de floor :D

Yuh cough or sneeze an agin dem go roll aroun' pon de groun'. Ohhhhh yuh see dis in yuh mind ?

Try non metal ones, the duotone are good for starters, made of plastic and an inner ball in the outer ball. Google them and you come up with many different kinds. Metal ones are heavier and come out easier if you have not strengthened before.

Jawi may have added suggestions ;) har de expert, me jus de help :blush:

Filed: Other Timeline
When can I stop :help: Is there a test for strength. I need to find those balls..hubby won't seh either way :hehe::huh::unsure: maybe he don't want to hurt mi feelings :unsure:

You should be able to stop your urine flow midstream at will, without any leaking. If you get the balls, you should be able to hold them in place for a few seconds at a time...up to a minute or so.

Oh btw...when they get strong enough...he WILL ask you what you are doing...um...down there. LOL :lol:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Quinisha likes a man that is hard and rough, and Ian’s earlier outburst excited her. However, Ian’s kisses leave a lot to be desired because they are too wet. Her mouth and chin are soaked. He even managed to get saliva up her nose. She pulls away, and wipes her face to give him a hint before she gets rude.*[/i]

A sloppy kisser even. :angry:

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

It was great!. It looks like a vibrator though, all I need is for hubby to see it an assume it was, then I'd really be in trouble, I'm sure it's $100 well spent.

Timeline

No, the Kegelmaster is NOT a vibrator but a device to do resistance kegel exercises, recommended by OB-GYN'n.

It explains everything on the site. It is also used for woman with prolapse or incontenance as well as for sexual enhancement via exercises to the

pelvic floor muscles.

It explains the ' benefits' to the husband also if he is reluctant. If he reads it he will change his mind ;)

Timeline

*Quinisha chuckles at her little escapade with Ian. She pats her breast to make certain the money she lifted from Ian’s pocket is still intact. Quinisha noticed that he was an easy mark because he allowed her too much access to his personal belongings. She had expertly removed all his cash while he cleaned “little Ian” with wet wipes. Ian better have some plastic in his wallet because his deep pockets were suddenly a lot shallower thanks to his new girl, QT.

She was actually very attracted to him in the beginning, until he opened his mouth. Quinisha couldn’t believe his game was so sloppy. He seemed to have a lot of book smarts, but not an ounce of street in him. She would enjoy toying with his emotions and his wallet when he got back. What did she have to loose? She was dying anyway. So phock all men, they had whatever was coming to them because they were ALL dogs. She would pass it to as many men as time and Death would allow her.

Quinisha ducked into a restroom to quickly count her stash. She had lifted over $3300 dollars from Ian’s pocket. She grinned and clapped silently with glee. Quinisha walked down the airport terminal with extra bounce and sway, occasionally glancing at her beauty in storefront windows. Yes, she would definitely enjoy her arrangement with Ian, for as long as he lasted.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

She was actually very attracted to him in the beginning, until he opened his mouth. Quinisha couldn’t believe his game was so sloppy. He seemed to have a lot of book smarts, but not an ounce of street in him. She would enjoy toying with his emotions and his wallet when he got back. What did she have to loose? She was dying anyway. So phock all men, they had whatever was coming to them because they were ALL dogs. She would pass it to as many men as time and Death would allow her.

Speechless....I guess he had it coming to him.

Edited by brownnskinn

Timeline
*Melodee is elated that she and Delmar wake up in the bed for the third time in as many days. She stretches lazily, and rolls over to snuggle with Delmar. Delmar is resting with his hands behind his head, not really sleeping. He is lost in thought again, and trying to figure out a way to get back with Mya. She still has a week left in Jamaica, but it seems like he is racing against the end of the world. Delmar has been trying to avoid actual sexual intercourse with Melodee because when he keeps calling out Mya’s name when he orgasms. Delmar knew that he couldn’t get away with no sex life at all with Melodee, so he decided to switch to pleasing her with oral sex. He didn’t really care for it, but her extreme over-the-top reactions made it almost bearable. Delmar misses sex with Melodee, but he can’t trust himself.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.