jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dats right Mya mi chile protek u unborn chile...whoaiii.a wah dis look wah Mya di skettel come to bout she a rub belly...

Jonsie how u been..how baby ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi, Gill, Jonsie, EVERYONE...I AM BOOOORREEDD...!!!! where is the read nuttin nah gwaan here..

By the way I haven't seen Jonsie ina minute...baby girl mi hope u aright and baby is kicking and u yeye stop hurt...

Luv u long time

walk good

Kimmy

Hey ya'll - missed you (F)

I've had a hard past few days, gonna try make it to work tomorrow.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy and Youngting you 2 are something else :jest::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this entire bored is somehting else

Melodee's gonna STALK him claat foreva and worse yet she a guh tell heverybodda seh 'im eat honda 2 foot table, if ran nuh find his ra$$ home tuh-NOIGHT!!! :lol::lol::lol: ...I guess dats why we leave the writing to Jaws :lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: this is so funny because I just finish watching the episonde of I Love NY2 with the evil spirits so I couldn't stop crcking up thinking about this.

Mya really was just caught up in the flashy look frm the bracelet, but oonuh nuh realise seh poor Mya start feel quesy ............mawning sickness a startttttttttttttttt

I think Fritx shoulda sey something before but dat is the past ............and the past shall stay there in the past.

where is Ian .him nuh land buoy fi him trip tek mighty longggggg, wonder if him get to take the pail off the tricks head yet or she turn run and put it pon fi him own :lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tradee: *Takes another long pull on the spliff, then slowly exhales the smoke above her head. He puts out the spliff on the bottom of his shoe, but lets it hang from his mouth as he returns her embrace. Tradee lifts her chin with his finger so he can gaze at her.* Mi love yuh Empress. Mi neva meant tuh hurt yuh zeen? Mi have nuff respect fe yuh and ting. *Tradee kisses her lightly. Then, he lowers his voice seductively* I can’t wait to kiss my pickney goodnight too.

Mya: I love you too Daddy. You have to trust me Travis, or we will never work. You came charge in, and didn’t give me a chance to take care of myself. I appreciate that you want to protect my honor, but I’m an independent woman fully capable of taking care of myself. Okay? I love you so much Papi.

I want you to make amends with your brother Travis. I don’t want to be the reason you two never speak again. Oh, about that kiss goodnight. Myaville would love a kiss goodnight too.

Tradee: Eeeh? Nutten nuh go so. Rasta nuh nyam pork.

Mya: Huh? What does that mean?

Toya: What happened in there? Why were the guards helping Tran down the stairs?

Fitz: Yo mi yout, every ting criss? Mi knoa tings nuh tuh righted right yereso…but yuh blood dat bredin. Yuhseemi?

Tradee: Nuff respect bredin…but ah mi ting zeen? Roach nuh business ah fowl fight. One love same wey still.

Fitz: Respect dred. Yo Rasta. Mi see yuh brodda at de bar, mi look hup agen and im gwaan. Mi neva tink sey im ago link Mya inna restroom. Mi bad star.

*Toya and Mya walk ahead of the men with their heads down and arms locked together. They smell the chicken and stop in front of the grill, waiting on their men to catch up.*

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

hey Jonesie, how are you welcome back,

glad to see everything is fine with you and baby.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

Ok, Tradee wah u a beat up u bredda so much fah..it no dat serious sar..u need fi kool dung dah tempa deh wah u 'ave zeen star ....Jah !

Glad all is well Jonsie...hope the rest of the week go betta fi u.. (L):yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Toya: Fitz honey. I’m hungry. Can we get some barbeque?

Mya: I want some of that chicken too! It smells so good. I will probably gain 50 lbs from the scent alone.

Fitz: Baby jerk chicken dat. Yo mi bwoy let mi get two halves white…peppa sauce pon wan and cats hup pon de next. Yeah man de bread tuh.

Tradee: Yo…let mi get same ting.

*The couples walk to the car, and they decide to all go to the hotel for the night. Fitz stops in a local shop and comes back out with juice, beer and dominoes. The ladies go into Mya’s room to change into shorts and t-shirts before they begin eating. The men start playing dominoes and drinking beer. They each have their own spliffs, and are enjoying their game.

Toya opens the door in the middle of both rooms, and she and Mya lay down on the bed to eat and giggle. Neither lady finishes their food or conversation. As soon as they get comfortable, they are out like a light.

At around 4:30 AM, Fitz comes in and picks Toya up. He carries her into the room that he and Tradee played dominoes in earlier. Tradee closes the door, and climbs into bed with Mya. He notices the half eaten chicken, and laughs out loud. Tradee discards both containers in the trash, and get back into bed. He can’t get enough of her; he can’t stop watching her. Tradee fingers Mya’s curly hair, smoothes her eyebrows, runs a finger over her beautiful features as he watches her sleep.

He kisses her lips ever so softly, and moves to kiss her belly. Good night mi likkle soldier or princess. *Jah knows he wants her to be pregnant. Tradee was so touched when she refused to harm their baby with the alcohol and weed. Tradee drifts off to sleep with his head on Mya’s stomach while humming to his unborn child.*

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Good evelin (F)

Jawi these installments goooooood :yes: Rasta whoop him bredda inna Amnesia :lol:

He kisses her lips ever so softly, and moves to kiss her belly. Good night mi likkle soldier or princess. Jah knows he wants her to be pregnant. Tradee was so touched when she refused to harm their baby with the alcohol and weed. Tradee drifts off to sleep with his head on Mya’s stomach while humming to his unborn child.*[/i]

Awwwwww :blush:

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Good evelin (F)

Jawi these installments goooooood :yes: Rasta whoop him bredda inna Amnesia :lol:

He kisses her lips ever so softly, and moves to kiss her belly. Good night mi likkle soldier or princess. Jah knows he wants her to be pregnant. Tradee was so touched when she refused to harm their baby with the alcohol and weed. Tradee drifts off to sleep with his head on Mya’s stomach while humming to his unborn child.*[/i]

Awwwwww :blush:

Ditto !! :yes:

Timeline
He kisses her lips ever so softly, and moves to kiss her belly. Good night mi likkle soldier or princess. *Jah knows he wants her to be pregnant. Tradee was so touched when she refused to harm their baby with the alcohol and weed. Tradee drifts off to sleep with his head on Mya’s stomach while humming to his unborn child.*

I just love this part here :luv::luv::luv::luv:(L)(L)(L):thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline

Well Lawd, I don't know! I think Tradee may be a little 51/50. I think he might get crazy wife beater on his "empress" Mya. He got too much of a temper for me.

This is one DRAMA FILLED vacation! My heart is racing just reading it all.

Jawi so sad to hear that you may be needing that surgery and out of work for so long. I hope it doesnt cause you too much problems. This may be Gods way of opening another door for you and leading you into another path. He allows everything to happen for a reason so just know that He has you on His mind and that he has plans for you. Once you start to see Him working in your life its the best feeling in the world to know that He is working it all out for the betterment of you. Feel better. I'll be waiting for the next installment.

I thought Shotta was gonna blow the club up or at least machette somebody up in the place. You know you got me talking to my husband about this book and calling him Shotta now. Wahh!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Mawnin peeps

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Mawnin to all ..mi see Jonsie feel better ?

Don't feel better - gonna see if I can work a full day today. How are you?

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********WEDNESDAY CHUCKLE**********

HAPPY HAPPY HUMP DAY...git yuh hump on...(if yuh caan :lol: )

Mawning All,

Mi decide fi post deh chuckle ova yahsuh...fi keep deh thread going inna Jawi's absence...

Enjoy...Jones mi gyal mi 'appy fi see yuh come back and feelin' likkle better, we did miss yuh!

Blessed (L) heverytime,

Gill

Big Shot Jamaican

Joe grew up in Jamaica, then moved away to attend college and law school.

He decided to come back to Jamaica because he felt he could be a Big Shot at home. He really wanted to impress everyone. So he returned and opened

his new law office in New Kingston.

The first day, he saw a man coming up the passageway. He decided to make a big impression on this potential client when he arrived. As the man came to the door Joe picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking. "No. Absolutely not. You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million. Yes, the Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support. Okay, tell the DA that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details."

The "conversation" went on for almost five minutes. All the while the man sat patiently as Joe rattled off instructions. Finally, Joe put down the phone and turned to the man, "I'm sorry for the delay but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you?" The man replied, "I'm from Cable & Wireless, the telephone company, I come to hook up your phone."

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.