jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am so proud of you all. there are some very great achievements in this little family here. (F)(L)(F)(L)(F) , cootos to you all fo evey little accomplishments you have all made.

weh urs !!!

EXACTLY...WE ARE WAITING MADDY!!!! 1 beautiful part on your BEAUTIFUL body and 1 proud accomplishment!!!!

P.S.- ((((((((Maddy))))))), I saw your Siggy and I feel it for you...get through however you can!!! Maddy, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!! Baby Gurl, I wish you could believe in yourself they way I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! :luv:(L):luv:(L)

MUCH LOVE,

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mi love mi skin deh, cause ie soft and smooth, and look like honey!

I'm proud of being the first graduate wit a BA in my immediate fam, and proud of owning a home before I turned 30 in this crazy CA housing market. But now this home ah run mi maad wit all the remodeling.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What am i proud about??

Mi nuh no, mi just proud. lol

I'm proud of the fact that when my son's father turned his back on me and think he was going to leave me in the dust. me leff him. Now he call and try to see what i'm doing with Jay so he can do the same with his daughter. but wait mi just remember mi nah tek his phone calls at all. Now he's calling saying I have money. WHATEVER!!!

I'm proud of the fact that years ago when my friends were flossing with cars. I bought a brownstone in a neighborhood that nobody wanted to live in. and now everybody I try bruk dem neck fi get in

I'm proud of the fact that when I was pregnant with my son. I started my M.B.A at St. John's U. and today at lunch time I went and confirmed that I am enrolled in my last class. Mi get nuff comments over the years as to "oh when u gonna finish" mind u this from people who don't have degree the first and who have relatives here. Mi nuh really have none.

I'm proud of my job I'm AVP at a bank. Same idiot people ask me "how I get that job" whatever! Including my dumb baby fadda. he keeps trying to find out what BRANCH I work at.

I'm proud of my son who got into the gifted program. I was happy to throw that in my baby daddy's face. he didn't even know nyc had a gifted program the da@n a$$ (Just for the record, we usally get along very well except when he's trying to quiz me about what our son is doing, so he can have his daughter do the same) He's pissed, because just me one, is doing what him and his other baby mother can't do) oh well!

I'm proud of my daughter.

I see I typed a lot, hope u all don't think I'm nuff, with most people don't even know I own anything they think I have a condo. mi nuh like to brag but ya'll asked.

I call myself bough-ghetto.

anyway now back to business - phatmadam really - U have nuff to be proud about. you are raising a young african-american boy in brooklyn. that in nuff. and your going back to school, that is excellent. some people who don't have kids, wouldn't even do that at all. Cha if u want to study and want to drop your son off for a playdate so u can study. no problem. mi love people with ambition.

Geez, i typed a lot. I feel like Kimmy. lol

oh and I called the daycare's director supervisor and they are going to feed my child.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline
I am so proud of you all. there are some very great achievements in this little family here. (F)(L)(F)(L)(F) , cootos to you all fo evey little accomplishments you have all made.

weh urs !!!

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess the only thing I can say I am proud of is my son.I raised him all by myself.not a puppa in sight....no help are nothing...............I think dat is all.I could say college but mi nevah get fi finish it :angry::wacko::angry::no::no: , but i am in teh process of reaplying......

How about this Maddy..."You get up EVERY morning and make dyam sure that your son has food in his belly, clothes on his back, a roof over is his head and to the best of your ability in 20 years, make damn sure that you have raised a MAN that is a productive member of society!" And I do it by MYSELF!!!!!

WOW...Maddy...you are amazing!!!!

Now, you just need a body part... ;)

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
What am i proud about??

I'm proud of the fact that when my son's father turned his back on me and think he was going to leave me in the dust. me leff him. Now he call and try to see what i'm doing with Jay so he can do the same with his daughter. but wait mi just remember mi nah tek his phone calls at all. Now he's calling saying I have money. WHATEVER!!!

I'm proud of the fact that years ago when my friends were flossing with cars. I bought a brownstone in a neighborhood that nobody wanted to live in. and now everybody I try bruk dem neck fi get in

I'm proud of the fact that when I was pregnant with my son. I started my M.B.A at St. John's U. and today at lunch time I went and confirmed that I am enrolled in my last class. Mi get nuff comments over the years as to "oh when u gonna finish" mind u this from people who don't have degree the first and who have relatives here. Mi nuh really have none.

I'm proud of my job I'm AVP at a bank. Same idiot people ask me "how I get that job" whatever! Including my dumb baby fadda. he keeps trying to find out what BRANCH I work at.

I'm proud of my son who got into the gifted program. I was happy to throw that in my baby daddy's face. he didn't even know nyc had a gifted program the da@n a$$ (Just for the record, we usally get along very well except when he's trying to quiz me about what our son is doing, so he can have his daughter do the same) He's pissed, because just me one, is doing what him and his other baby mother can't do) oh well!

I see I typed a lot, hope u all don't think I'm nuff, with most people don't even know I own anything they think I have a condo. mi nuh like to brag but ya'll asked.

anyway now back to business - phatmadam really - U have nuff to be proud about. you are raising a young african-american boy in brooklyn. that in nuff. and your going back to school, that is excellent. some people who don't have kids, wouldn't even do that at all. Cha if u want to study and want to drop your son off for a playdate so u can study. no problem. mi love people with ambition.

oh and I called the daycare's director supervisor and they are going to feed my child.

WOW Jengy...that is ALOT to be proud of!!! You have left me speechles (hard to do!!) I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU CHICA!!!

Sometimes we are so busy putting ourselves down for what we haven't done we forget what we have!!!

Blessed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

weh urs !!!

EXACTLY...WE ARE WAITING MADDY!!!! 1 beautiful part on your BEAUTIFUL body and 1 proud accomplishment!!!!

P.S.- ((((((((Maddy))))))), I saw your Siggy and I feel it for you...get through however you can!!! Maddy, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!! Baby Gurl, I wish you could believe in yourself they way I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! :luv:(L):luv:(L)

MUCH LOVE,

Gill

ok like I said I am proud of raising a child all by myself, he is turning out pretty well.....I am going back to finish my BS then I am gonna go for my Masters........., it is not much but I can say I am proud of it....

On my body??????????????I guess the only thing I can say is my dimples, people finds them cute, well they use to, know they think my son's dimples are cute, and even though I am sooooooooooooo I still have some what of a shape....( just squint) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
What am i proud about??

WOW Jengy...that is ALOT to be proud of!!! You have left me speechles (hard to do!!) I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU CHICA!!!

Sometimes we are so busy putting ourselves down for what we haven't done we forget what we have!!!

Blessed,

Gill

thank thank u, I try...I see u got on phatmadam too, good

Timeline
What am i proud about??

Nau tell nuh lie unnu mek mi whan hang mi hea din shame...........

Jengles...you make mi proud bad, nuh get mi wrong everyone a unnu mek me proud :yes: :yes: :thumbs:

You right though I should be proud of being able to do for him, he is my most acquire acomplishment...and all of this have been done in 5 years with no help from di no-good- sob, wah call himself the "father".

Thanks fi de offah Jengles.....

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Mi love mi skin deh, cause ie soft and smooth, and look like honey!

I'm proud of being the first graduate wit a BA in my immediate fam, and proud of owning a home before I turned 30 in this crazy CA housing market. But now this home ah run mi maad wit all the remodeling.

talk truth...that's the downside of homeownership..

Timeline

weh urs !!!

uhmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess the only thing I can say I am proud of is my son.I raised him all by myself.not a puppa in sight....no help are nothing...............I think dat is all.I could say college but mi nevah get fi finish it :angry::wacko::angry::no::no: , but i am in teh process of reaplying......

How about this Maddy..."You get up EVERY morning and make dyam sure that your son has food in his belly, clothes on his back, a roof over is his head and to the best of your ability in 20 years, make damn sure that you have raised a MAN that is a productive member of society!" And I do it by MYSELF!!!!!

WOW...Maddy...you are amazing!!!!

Now, you just need a body part... ;)

Gill

thanks for opening up dem yah yeye yah....:yes: :yes:

Blessed,

Gill

such true words.you are so right...........thanks for pointing this out.

Timeline

Catch the joke, mr jengles 876 number popped up on my phone at work. so pick it up and he says he's calling to ask me if I love him. so I say, no dat u really call me for and he said yes and I said "oh" and he thought i said "no".

Gilly - mi see u a quote Franklin Roosevelt, my favorite saying comes from Teddy Roosevelt, "walk softly and carry a big stick" it get them evey time.

Timeline
:lol:........:lol:, you frighten the man like dat.you a go mek him tink seh you a turn you back pon him :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

body pawt...naada.

accomplishment...naada.

Tah Dah! Challenge! :dance::whistle::devil:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
body pawt...naada.

accomplishment...naada.

Tah Dah! Challenge! :dance::whistle::devil:

LOOK 'ERE Ms. Jawi...yuh betah top yuh foolishnes han post yuh body part & accomplishment quick quick...before I start typing!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Nuh boddah wid hit!!!

Mi love yuh han if yuh doan post a body part han accomplishment...mi a guh post hit fuh yuh!

Bless,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.