6 weeks...awwww...how precious! :wub::wub:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SO doc tink mi 6wks..but him want mi back next week fi gimme "exact"

6 weeks...awwww...how precious! :wub::wub:

mi find same time wid Kimora and it seems the pregnancy took forever..oh, so b/c Kimora came early dem a seh mi a high risk fi dis one to come early :wacko: IE: more doctors visits :help:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ladies, just stopping by to say hi..........I have not forgotten you ladies I am justdealing with some stuff right now......but wanted to stop by and say I have not forgotten you all at all.

How is Jawi , ms.Jawi where are you?

Gill, how you and you comedic self doing??

I miss you all so much, but I gotta deal first.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Kimmy/Jengles))))))))))))))))))))))))........congrats ladies :D:wub::yes:(L)(F)(F):luv:

Unnu can send some a dat fertile watta my way ( * but wait even if dem send it to mi , mi a guh need a man*) nuh badda :lol: :lol:

Kimmy you are 6 weeks..that is beautiful....God bless you both.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
Ladies, just stopping by to say hi..........I have not forgotten you ladies I am justdealing with some stuff right now......but wanted to stop by and say I have not forgotten you all at all.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Kimmy/Jengles))))))))))))))))))))))))........congrats ladies :D:wub::yes:(L)(F)(F):luv:

Unnu can send some a dat fertile watta my way ( * but wait even if dem send it to mi , mi a guh need a man*) nuh badda :lol: :lol:

(((((Madame))))) we missed you too...but ur right have to deal first ...and when di baby wata ready fi wash u weh..UR MAN will be there...just hang in there..and memba u come fuss ..always !!! u no tek care of u....u cyan tek care a no body else ...meba dat !!!

(L)(L)(F)

Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

tanks Kimmy.........you mek watta come a mi yeye (F):cry: ....mi can only hope Karl will come bout.......... : :unsure::lol::wub::idea::innocent:

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
tanks Kimmy.........you mek watta come a mi yeye (F):cry: ....mi can only hope Karl will come bout.......... : :unsure::lol: wub:

a dat wi deh yah fah..wait til Gill ketch it..den u a go BAWL..wid fi har emotional self :lol::yes:

Timeline
:hehe:(L)

Timeline
Where is everyone today..gosh it's started to be some looonnnggg days...this weekend was the start of the spewing :) I HATE IT !!

Oh no...that hasn't happened to me yet...that's the worst....next time u a spew...mek sure u stand up next to someone u don't like. :devil:

ahaha..mi a go si if wi can convince di MONSTER in law fi come over..and mek the baby be mi excuse fi spit pon har :devil::devil: ahahahaaa

:P:lol::lol:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Goodmorning ladies.....

How is everyone today?

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

marsha

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**********TUESDAY CHUCKLE**********

**************************TOOT OUR OWN HORN DAY (Part II)*************************

Good Morning Fam,

(((((((((((((MADDY & BROWNIE)))))))))))))))) ...hang in there Sisters...IT WILL PASS and with the grace of G-D you will be stronger after it!!

Ok, We Did this a while ago, but I think it's time to do it again!!

LADIES, name 1 thing about your body that is ON POINT!!! That you absolutely love about your body!! Then name 1 thing...that you are proud of yourself for!!

Laugh and then POST!!! I'm SERIOUS LADIES...I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!

Bless-ed love to you all,

Gill

How Long Before I Can Get A Haircut?

A guy sticks his head into a barber shop and asks, " Hey Boss, ow long before I can git a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "bout 2 hours." The guy leaves.

A few days later the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks "Hey Boss, ow long before I can git a haircut?" The barber looks around at the shop full of customers and says, "Bout 3 hours." The guy leaves.

A week later the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "Hey Boss, ow

long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop and says, "Bout an hour and half." The guy leaves.

The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Yow, Bill, follow dat guy and see where he goes fuh mi. He keeps asking how long he haffi wait fuh a haircut, but em nuh come back." A little while later, Bill

comes back into the shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asks, "Bill, is where em guh?"

Bill looks up, tears in his eyes and says, "Your house!"

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Missy,

glad to see u deh bout!!! Deal with whatever, and if anybody ah give u hard time, let me know. I'm just up the street and can have vaseline and sneakers ready at a moment's notice. (Know I need to sit my fat but down)

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

***TOOT OUR HORN DAY!!!!****

Ok...I'll start...

I love my smile and my... pums :lol::lol: (just Kidding..not :whistle: ) and my hips! I am proud of the fact that I finished my Bachelors and my Masters as a single Mom with a 5 & 6 year old at the time!

Gill

Ok..... WHO'S NEXT????? Jengy, Kimmy, Brownie...C'mon...POST & TOOT, POST & TOOT!!!!!

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

TOOTING MY OWN HORN

What's on point on my body - I have two things...First, my chest area. I was truly blessed! LoL! Second, my feet. They are sooo pretty and my SO loves them! Sandals and flip flops are my best friend :lol:

Oh, and I'm proud of myself for taking the initiative to apply to college. I'm a first generation student and will walk across that stage on August 9th for my bachelors!...Next step GRAD SCHOOL!! :dance:

Gill, this is a GREAT topic! I LUV LUV LUV it! :thumbs:

Edited by Marie87

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
***TOOT OUR HORN DAY!!!!****

Ok...I'll start...

I love my smile and my... pums :lol::lol: (just Kidding..not :whistle: ) and my hips! I am proud of the fact that I finished my Bachelors and my Masters as a single Mom with a 5 & 6 year old at the time!

Gill

Ok..... WHO'S NEXT????? Jengy, Kimmy, Brownie...C'mon...POST & TOOT, POST & TOOT!!!!!

Ha Ha! Oh the power of the 'P'! LOL!!! You've accomplished so much Gill! No wonder your smile is always so bright! Go Girl! :dance:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.