My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Madame mi deh...mi affi go wuk tomorrow :angry: ....talk bout freezing...LAWD

you haffi wuk pon MLK day :o ........srry fi hear that (F) ...........NY a get from bad to worst......can't stand it no more

Yes sir yah ppl no care..if mi want it mi woulda affi tek it as a PTO day..and mi need all a mi days dem fi when dem yah exam a kick mi a$$ u see it...

That is DISGRACEFUL!!! Dyam Shame!!!! Maddy, I hear yah..NY is like a bloodclaat Freezer Tiddeh!!!! I sopke to Ken dis mawning han we were playing deh "This time last week..." game and I couldn't tek it when him tell mi "It's Sunshine and around 82 degrees!!!!" :angry::angry::angry: MI VEX!!!! One more Good month of Winter...If wi can git through February wi knoa seh deh thraw soon come!!! :unsure::unsure: Dat claating badger...Groundhog...WHATEVER... bettah nuh see 'im shadow pon February 2...or 'im a guh haffi deal wid mi!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

Edited by Deyoungting

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Madame mi deh...mi affi go wuk tomorrow :angry: ....talk bout freezing...LAWD

you haffi wuk pon MLK day :o ........srry fi hear that (F) ...........NY a get from bad to worst......can't stand it no more

Yes sir yah ppl no care..if mi want it mi woulda affi tek it as a PTO day..and mi need all a mi days dem fi when dem yah exam a kick mi a$$ u see it...

That is DISGRACEFUL!!! Dyam Shame!!!! Maddy, I hear yah..NY is like a bloodclaat Freezer Tiddeh!!!! I sopke to Ken dis mawning han we were playing deh "This time last week..." game and I couldn't tek it when him tell mi "It's Sunshine and around 82 degrees!!!!" :angry::angry::angry: MI VEX!!!! One more Good month of Winter...If wi can git through February wi knoa seh deh thraw soon come!!! :unsure::unsure:Dat claating badger...Groundhog...WHATEVER... bettah nuh see 'im shadow pon February 2...or 'im a guh haffi deal wid mi!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

hahhaaa...mi a tell u..as soon as mi can mi gone ..mi cyan tek no mre man...dis a no life..coup up inna house..no waan to no where..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh yeah I know what you mean.........I thought my company was bad.wish you luck 2morrow.I hear it is gonna be just as cold as today

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is DISGRACEFUL!!! Dyam Shame!!!!

Maddy, I hear yah..NY is like a bloodclaat Freezer Tiddeh!!!! I sopke to Ken dis mawning han we were playing deh "This time last week..." game and I couldn't tek it when him tell mi "It's Sunshine and around 82 degrees!!!!" :angry::angry::angry: MI VEX!!!! One more Good month of Winter...If wi can git through February wi knoa seh deh thraw soon come!!! :unsure::unsure: Dat claating badger...Groundhog...WHATEVER... bettah nuh see 'im shadow pon February 2...or 'im a guh haffi deal wid mi!!! :lol::lol:

Gill

:lol::lol::lol:

Animal%20-%20Groundhog.jpg

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Whappen mi sistrens...yes, I have 220+ pages to go :lol:

FYI - Omoba wanted me "Hail unnu Up". She has decided to take a break from VJ, but she plans to get caught up on the last 20+ pages of Stella. :luv:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

FYI - Omoba wanted me "Hail unnu Up". She has decided to take a break from VJ, but she plans to get caught up on the last 20+ pages of Stella. :luv:

Yeah I was reading a thread that I got the idea of something wrong

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

One piece ah madness...what ah stress!

congratulations.jpg Kimmy, mi did ah wonda how it ah tek so long fi yu get it :lol: :lol:

Edited by JA Tam

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Timeline

Congrats Kimmy, mi did ah wonda how it ah tek so long fi yu get it :lol: :lol:

ahahhaa..mi and mi chattabox self... :lol:

Timeline

Yu nuh si, mi all get yu balloon...mi neva waan mek di mistake fi get one cake an' it end up be chocolate :lol::lol:

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Mya: Girl! Why are you buying those outfits that Mother Teresa wouldn’t even wear? We are going to JAMAICA girl!!! It’s time for you to let loose and let it all hang out Miss Thang!

Toya: Mya girl stop playing. My mama raised me to understand that less is definitely not more. Have you seen the size of my thighs? I need major coverage for these things. Hell, I would probably swim in jeans if I wasn’t afraid of drowning. I believe in leaving a LOT to the imagination.

Mya: T, I hope to God you don’t go to Jamaica trippin’. If you don’t think you the sh**, no one else will. I’m blessed, and I know that I’m a 10! Shorty you a ten…a ten…shorty you a ten!!! *giggling*

Baby girl, I am going to break you out of that self-imposed shell if it kills me. You know men like a big a** and thick thighs. I heard the men in Jamaica like them big girl…way bigger than you. You saw that movie Ms. Monique made, ‘Phat Girlz’ something or the other. All those foreign men like ‘em pretty in the face and thick in the waist!

Toya: You are really trippin My. I am nowhere near thick enough to be compared to the girls in ‘Phat Girlz’. I mean Monique is doing the damn thing…but she is a BIGGG girl. My, I don’t know why I let you talk me into this trip…Ian is trippin already…talking about I’m trying to get back out there and sh*…ummm stuff. See, three hours around you and forgot that I was trying to stop swearing. Damn…I mean dang. Sh*!! See! *Stomping foot in mock anger*

Mya: Ian is a damn trip! You know how I feel about his sorry a** anyway. He is just afraid that some other man will be on you if you get back out there. Then, you will finally open your eyes and realize that the Earth, moon and stars don’t revolve around his Black broke triflin’ a**.

Toya: Watch your mouth! Dang girl, kids are in here!

The women laugh and continue shopping

To be continued….

:thumbs: ya go gial.

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Timeline

Yu nuh si, mi all get yu balloon...mi neva waan mek di mistake fi get one cake an' it end up be chocolate :lol::lol:

AHHAAA..tank you darlin fi consider mi unlike some ppl..mi nah call no name GILL

Timeline

:lol: :lol:

Bob-Marley.jpg"Who di cap fit, mek dem wear it"...

Edited by JA Tam

N-400

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.