jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well that's good to know, i'm thinking the U.S. embassy will give him a hard time, in replacing the visa, when I called on Monday, the woman had the audacity to ask me, why was he traveling on the visa.

Wah she mean..u cyan travel pon visas no more ? :wacko: oh on his K-3 ? so wah him fi do wait 1yr before him can leave the country..u shoulda tell her things happen in the REAL world

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well that's good to know, i'm thinking the U.S. embassy will give him a hard time, in replacing the visa, when I called on Monday, the woman had the audacity to ask me, why was he traveling on the visa.

Wah she mean..u cyan travel pon visas no more ? :wacko: oh on his K-3 ? so wah him fi do wait 1yr before him can leave the country..u shoulda tell her things happen in the REAL world

I wanted to ask her if it's just for show!

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

I wanted to ask her if it's just for show!

Yuh see it..dyam fiesty..it will all work out though..even if they give him a hard time...i know he is not the 1st and he won't be the last

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, how will he prove to them he has a visa?

Sometimes I wonder what credentials you have to have to work for the embassy........NONE apparently. Such stupid answers we get all the time.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sometimes I wonder what credentials you have to have to work for the embassy........NONE apparently. Such stupid answers we get all the time.

hahaaaa...u crack me up

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jengles, they let him travel to JA without a passport?

he went to the ja consulate and they give him a travel document good for one entry into JA.

The tooth is infected and dumb me left the pennicillin at home. so i'm armed with two different types of orajel and tylenol. I'm in pain. If i go to the dentist now they'll pull it.

Mr jengles reached safely. Now lets see how long it will take him to get out. he has to replace his passport and all that.

Ohhhh, Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!! I wonder how lang dat a guh tek? Hopefully, not too long still! Gurl, that pennicillin is deh LICK!!! I used to suffer horribly from my teeth too and I was like Pennicillin queen! I would feel along the bottom or top of my jaw...if it was tender...I pulled the bottle out! Plus my dentist got tired of me waking him up crying...so he gave me refills until all of my work was done!

Hang in there...have you tired Alleve? That did give me relief until the penni kicked in?

Bless-Gill

I haven't tried alleve, did it work fast? Its not the pasport i'm worried about its the visa.

Yeah, Alleve did work pretty quick! Dyam face-ty Woman!!!! Some dyam nerve!!! Hang in there!!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Right now i'm using the oragel swabs, they work, even though it taste horrible.

Gurl,

I seriously feel your pain! I used to say I would go through childbirth before I went through tooth pain again!! I used to drink COLD COLD COLD water to numb it...one problem wid that it would last about 2 minutes and you need more water! Horrible!

Feel better Chica!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hang in there Jengles..........

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

I couldn't take it anymore, i have a 10:30 tomorrow at the dentist. this hurts.

Good girl!!

It sounds like you have a Bad infection...maybe need a higher dose of Anti b's. I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER JENGY!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
Lita, I was checking out ur blog spot yesterday :thumbs: very cute. I have one for Kimora, but never really go on and update :no: I wish I could get on and add pics and stuff..but my lazy butt it'll never happen. Don't do anything that is not necessary or requires too much attention :lol::lol: at this point maybe in a year and half :jest:

Thanks Kimmy! I know, i'm actually pretty bad about updating it like I should. i just get home at night and don't want to think.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, they are the ones who gave him the visa in the first place, right ? and he took a copy of the NO2 with him.

I couldn't take it anymore, i have a 10:30 tomorrow at the dentist. this hurts.

Good girl!!

It sounds like you have a Bad infection...maybe need a higher dose of Anti b's. I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER JENGY!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

Agreed about the bad infection, the orajel works the one in the tube., the swabs were a waste of time and money.

Won't even tell u guys how i'm self-medicating myself.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yaadies!

School and lil man have kept me busy but you have all been on my minds.

Gill - welcome back! I haven't read back to the previous posts so forgive me if you have replied to this already but how was Rebel Salute? I know you hate being back but the separation from your man is just temporary.

Yaadiewife - yuh knoa ie dun arready my girl - you are in my prayers always :wub:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.