jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well a guess u nah go get fi mi dollar

Kelly..I am there with u with the too much paperwork thing...all mi she wouldn't hear from for a long time...bright !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Where is everybody..mi know it a no still holiday fi oonuh...Yardie,Madame,Sonny,Jengs,Marlita mi no see u all week, Gill a pretty up fi JA :yes:,

Jonsie how u 1st day of school...who takes care of the munchkin while u go ?

MI BORED !!! can you'll tell !

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have not been by to say hello.

But I think there is somethign wrong with my baby.....He has constant nosebleeds and yesterday I took him to the homotology clinic in Brokdale and they said he seems ok, and of cousre as soon as we left the hospital, he statrs bleeding form his nose again. I am so friggin fustrated.....enough about me.

How is every one doing ?

Intereasting topic, let me go read up and se where everyone is at.

Where is everybody..mi know it a no still holiday fi oonuh...Yardie,Madame,Sonny,Jengs,Marlita mi no see u all week, Gill a pretty up fi JA :yes:,

Hello ms Kim, how are you Tiddeh?

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Other Timeline

Mi TOO!!

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

But I think there is somethign wrong with my baby.....He has constant nosebleeds and yesterday I took him to the homotology clinic in Brokdale and they said he seems ok, and of cousre as soon as we left the hospital, he statrs bleeding form his nose again. I am so friggin fustrated.....enough about me.

How is every one doing ?

My dear, whenyour child is ill, take him to Kings County. They have the best pediatric department in Brooklyn. I use to work at Downstate and never took my children to anywhere else but Kings County. I hope he feels better. It's been really cold lately and the blood vessels in your nose are very fragile and will break from the harsh cold and heat that dries the nares. Try using a humidifier at nights to moisten the air and if and when he starts bleeding just apply gentle pressure to the bridge of his nose and that should help.

That's 10 cents. Give me my change back :yes::yes::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hey you guys, what is going on? I see that its really quiet in here. Did I miss the memo? Is everyone gone to NYC for that meet and did not send me the letter? :jest::jest::jest:

Anyway, I was kinda busy this morning. Picked my daughter up from the airport coming back from NYC and made two trips to her college dorm and settled her in.

I am heading to go hang out with my girlfriend and maybe go to the mall with her. Talk to you guys later. :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

How is every one doing ?

My dear, whenyour child is ill, take him to Kings County. They have the best pediatric department in Brooklyn. I use to work at Downstate and never took my children to anywhere else but Kings County. I hope he feels better. It's been really cold lately and the blood vessels in your nose are very fragile and will break from the harsh cold and heat that dries the nares. Try using a humidifier at nights to moisten the air and if and when he starts bleeding just apply gentle pressure to the bridge of his nose and that should help.

That's 10 cents. Give me my change back :yes::yes::lol::lol:

I took him to the Brokdale clinic because his Dr. refered us there. It as been going on so long, so I doubt it has anything to do with the weather, since Cj was 2 he has been having bleeding nose.....I have tried everything humidifier, nasal spray.I dont know what to do anymore.........

you forget that there is taxes and surcharge... :lol::lol:;)

**********TUESDAY CHUCKLE**********

Mawning Folks...I hope everyone had a restful night!

Have a good day and don't forget to smile at least once today... :D

Bless-ed,

Gill

********************************************************************************

Pool Party

One day dis rich man was havin' a party at him yard. Him was loaded, and he had everything; money, a big House pon di hills, drugs, girls, cars, planes; anything him wanted.

Di man was also a little eccentric, and him did fill him pool with crocodiles. So there he was, him and him fren dem, all standing around drinking, getting high and partying next to de pool. Den him get up pon di lifeguard tower and all him fren dem look up. Him call for silence and seh OK, the first person fi swim cross mi pool will get all mi money. Nobody nuh move. Him look ova di crowd, draw pon him joint and sey OK, di first person fi swim cross mi pool gets all mi money and mi house. Still nobody nuh move. Alrite den, the first person fi swim 'cross mi pool get alla mi money, mi house and all mi car and plane dem.

Still, nobody nuh move, not even a yeye blink dis time. OK den, alla mi money, mi house, mi car dem, di w'ole a mi planes dem, all the dope yuh can handle, alla mi property, all mi stocks and bonds and investments and all di girls yuh can handle... everyting mi own.

**Splash!** Someone in the pool. Crocodiles all ova him, but him roll ova like Tarzan, him all over di place, a fight and dodge teet. Finally him get outta di pool pon di nedda side. Di rich man pon di tower jumpsdown and run over to him. Yo boss, dat was incredible! Mi neva tink sey mi woulda ever see smaddy do dat.

Yuh want di money now or latah? Ah don't want di money.

Yuh want di house now or latah? Ah don't want di house.

Yuh want di car and plane dem now or latah? Ah don't want di cars or di planes.

Yuh want di bonds, stocks and tings now or latah? Ah don't want none ah dat.

Yuh want di girls now or latah? Ah don't want di girls.

Di rich man look pon him and seh Wah di hell yuh want den?!?!

Ongle ting I want ah di pussyhole wey push me inna da pool deh.

battyfoot. :lol::lol::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
mi nuh no at all, at one point mr jengles said he would have to send down money twice a month and i told him no, because of the fees, but he said no because his money is supporting the mother, the new pickney and her new man plus his pickney...so this way he feels his child would get at least a little somthing, my jaw dropped and this has been going on since mr jengles has been in ja. He tried getting the mother to give the little girl to his mother until we can file for her but the mother isn't going for that, since that is her only source of income.

:no::no::no::no: a nuh so it go........no mr.jengles a crazyiness dat......

Timeline

Ladies, I just have to ask this question?

A friend of mine is trying to get his B1/B2 and apparently when he went there thye said effective 1/2/2008 the fee is now $135........

Are you guys aware that they raised the visa fe at the embassy to $135?

Or are they playing somethign on me......... I am not doign this process anymore but i would like to know

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

How is every one doing ?

My daughter and her step-sister both suffer from this. In their case, it was something to do with the thyroid and once on medication, both are fine.

My husband has this as well. His has to do with his sickle cell.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

ok...ole a oonuh mad inna yah so..Clairey memba we did tell u man...u figet aready

Yardie..hope sonny boy feels better soon...it is true it is very easy for the nose to bleed b/c of the dry air and stuff....

Madame mi deh yah look..a try keep mi yeye dem open mi tiyad...

Timeline

sorry not Yards..Madame...too much a oonuh :D ..hope baby gets better soon..

Edited by kimmykashi

Timeline

I know what you mean I am tired my self.I didn't fall asleep untip about 1 this morning......... :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Yardie...I forgot about your baby Gavin, I hope he is feeling better...... :wub:(F)

Jonesie how is school today.? :mellow::huh:

Jawi where are you.............you need help finding your way back........... :jest:

Look what I found, it is not $135 but $131....... :ranting::protest:

Effective January 1, 2008, the application fee for a U.S. nonimmigrant visa will increase from US$100 to US$131. The increase will allow the U.S. Department of State to recover increasing costs of security and other enhancements to the nonimmigrant visa application process. The last visa fee increase occurred in 2002.

Timeline
Hello Ladies,

How is every one doing ?

My daughter and her step-sister both suffer from this. In their case, it was something to do with the thyroid and once on medication, both are fine.

My husband has this as well. His has to do with his sickle cell.

now I need to go back and make them check out all this on him. I can't stand when he is bleeding, cause mi nuh like blood....... :angry::angry::no::no:

Edited by phatmadame81

Timeline

It could really be just the dry cold too.

I don't want to freak you out. Just giving some other circumstances.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.