jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok I have a question for you all...I don't want to start anything so don't see it as that please...just genuine wonder and curiosity.

How do you all feel about your JA man having kids back in JA? Did it bother you/affect your relationship that he had kids? I didn't have to deal with that situation but I was thinking about it and thought it would have been hard for me personally to be with someone who had prior kids they would have to leave behind. So how do you all feel?

it didn't nor does it bother me....I knew of them before we got back together although nah tell no lie..I was like kids u do :wacko:I love his kids..but di question is how u deal wid the mumma dem...well mi affi put she inna fi har place cause when she call my phone she a act like she no respect mi...so kindle tell her fi call back when she learn respect fi mi. so now she mek the girls call..mi no care and mi no mind eida. It was tough for him to leave his kids but him know it won't be fievah.

I don't have a problem wit deh pickney dem eidah. We take very good care of dem hevery month. But deh modda?? She call mi husband if she nuh reach 'im she call pon mi phone... But har neva seh Good Hevening tuh mi she jus ask fi speak wit 'im. Suh mi nuh hanswer har phone call henny more.

mi a answer cause she need fi get ova it..I don't disrespect her so mi would like the same respect back....him neva lef her fi mi so a no mi mash up har life...if she did want wah she had she would learn fi keep it

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok I have a question for you all...I don't want to start anything so don't see it as that please...just genuine wonder and curiosity.

How do you all feel about your JA man having kids back in JA? Did it bother you/affect your relationship that he had kids? I didn't have to deal with that situation but I was thinking about it and thought it would have been hard for me personally to be with someone who had prior kids they would have to leave behind. So how do you all feel?

get along good with the mothers. mr jengles is beyond stressed that they aren't getting any money since the car crashed. (the car is fixed and currently up for sale) he doesn't want his kids to think he left the country and forgot about them. I don't like the stress that he's is going thru but reconigzie is for what it is because he is a parent. he's looking to go down and rent out his house, so he can support them while he's looking for work up here.

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

it didn't nor does it bother me....I knew of them before we got back together although nah tell no lie..I was like kids u do :wacko:I love his kids..but di question is how u deal wid the mumma dem...well mi affi put she inna fi har place cause when she call my phone she a act like she no respect mi...so kindle tell her fi call back when she learn respect fi mi. so now she mek the girls call..mi no care and mi no mind eida. It was tough for him to leave his kids but him know it won't be fievah.

I don't have a problem wit deh pickney dem eidah. We take very good care of dem hevery month. But deh modda?? She call mi husband if she nuh reach 'im she call pon mi phone... But har neva seh Good Hevening tuh mi she jus ask fi speak wit 'im. Suh mi nuh hanswer har phone call henny more.

:yes::yes::yes: I agree with both a unnu, de pickney dem a go dey round no matter what, de mumma dem can go siddung some weh else..........

When I got with Paul he had a child with someone else and at first I was hurt that I did not give him his first child but I got to love that little boy......I have never been and at this rate nevah will have conversation with the mumma but like I told Paul I could careless about her and where she thinks she should be but I am the wife and will always come first.......:lol: She is just a baby mother and I am the wife I got more power than her........

a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness :lol: :lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

:yes::yes::yes: I agree with both a unnu, de pickney dem a go dey round no matter what, de mumma dem can go siddung some weh else..........

When I got with Paul he had a child with someone else and at first I was hurt that I did not give him his first child but I got to love that little boy......I have never been and at this rate nevah will have conversation with the mumma but like I told Paul I could careless about her and where she thinks she should be but I am the wife and will always come first.......:lol: She is just a baby mother and I am the wife I got more power than her........

a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness :lol: :lol:

:lol::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

mi a answer cause she need fi get ova it..I don't disrespect her so mi would like the same respect back....him neva lef her fi mi so a no mi mash up har life...if she did want wah she had she would learn fi keep it

I agree, Mi nuh have problem wit har :no: But mi nuh like fe har tuh call pon "mi" phone han nuh speak.. Mi nuh do nuting fi har eidda... Mi nuh take 'im fram har eidda.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

When I got with Paul he had a child with someone else and at first I was hurt that I did not give him his first child but I got to love that little boy......I have never been and at this rate nevah will have conversation with the mumma but like I told Paul I could careless about her and where she thinks she should be but I am the wife and will always come first....... :lol: She is just a baby mother and I am the wife I got more power than her........

a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness :lol::lol:

This what I say cause the baby mother will ALWAYS be apart of his life. Even in the most littlest sense. I tell the teenagers this when they start to have sex. having a baby means you are now somehow connected to this person until somebody DIES!! Marriage is supposed to be like that...but people don't really honor it like that too often.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness[/b] :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

kimmy nice picture of you and hubby!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

When I got with Paul he had a child with someone else and at first I was hurt that I did not give him his first child but I got to love that little boy......I have never been and at this rate nevah will have conversation with the mumma but like I told Paul I could careless about her and where she thinks she should be but I am the wife and will always come first....... :lol: She is just a baby mother and I am the wife I got more power than her........

a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness :lol::lol:

This what I say cause the baby mother will ALWAYS be apart of his life. Even in the most littlest sense. I tell the teenagers this when they start to have sex. having a baby means you are now somehow connected to this person until somebody DIES!! Marriage is supposed to be like that...but people don't really honor it like that too often.

mi try fi tell hubby dat to..him a seh him kids dats why...yeah and is exactly why cause of oonuh kids together. Shw wutless mek it worse

Timeline
a lie dat because aftah de divorce him a go always have har inna him life and me a go bout mi biness[/b] :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol:

kimmy nice picture of you and hubby!

tanks Sonny

Timeline
mi a go pon di road ..ketch oonuh likkle lata

Mi gwaan fi lunch likkle more.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
mi a go pon di road ..ketch oonuh likkle lata

Lawd kimmy you and hubby is bery bery bery cutteeeeeeeeeeeee, unnu have de same chinky eyes dem, are a de sun inna unn eyes dem...

:yes::yes:(L)(F)

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ACTUAL AUSTRALIAN COURT>DOCKET

12659---CASE OF THE PREGNANT LADY

A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was

smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again.

The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had

the man arrested.The case came up in court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself. The

man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition.

She sat down under a sign that said, 'The Double Mint Twins are Coming' and I grinned." "Then she moved and sat under a

sign that said, 'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling', and I had to smile."Then she placed herself under a

deodorant sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself." "BUT, your Honor,when She

moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident'...I just

lost it.""CASE DISMISSED!!"

Edited by Jengles

4462482_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Me turn professional panhandler!!! but mi look good, don't??

Timeline

Me jus a cum and now everybody gone.

Gill my girl, how is the weather in NYC. My daughter flew into Bklyn last night to go spend some time with her dad. It was 21 degrees last night here in Raleigh, NC. Brrrrrrr!!!! I left BKLYN to get away from the cold weather but my dear, it is just as cold here. We only do not get the snow. I can't stand the cold. I like to bundle up and be warm. Take care you all. I am baby-sitting my friends' 2 year old twin boys while she is on an interview. I finally got them to go to sleep. My last child is 17 and boy, have I forgotten how active they are x 2.

Kimmie, I will babysit Kimora, because at the end of the day I can "return to sender" :jest::jest::jest:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.