jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Fi mi year start out pon the wron foot.......

Fuss.this likke eeidiat boy com start cuss me fi no reason.....mi kinda like him so mi mek that gwan...but it a raise mi blood pressue seh mi couldn't.no wouldn't cuss him out good and proper.

Then mi girlfriend from Florida come a NY and we were going to hang she go carry har husband and him family......granted mi nuh mine di pikney dem, fi bad buoy di dideh......but I am going through some stuff and she brought him around all lovey dovey and crapppppppp :angry::angry:

Then to make matters worst the likkle dutty buoy whah mi married come call mi. yes mi call him last night, but it normally takes him a week or more to call me back.........talking bout." Oh you busy .....( getting all upset) I gwan call you lata....you man must be there...............who gives him the rightttttttttttttttttttt...I wanted to sah scunt you aint got the right to be questioning me............but I miss him so much all I could do was say, no nothing like that hon, I am just waking and getting ready for work.

Then mi com a work and the first thing mi see " I DON'T LIKE YOUR PRINTER!!!!!!!!!!" all I could do was turn and walk out my office and ask someone if they know where my office is because apparently that is not mine........... then like about 10 people rush me at the same time , asking for keys to copies..I got fed up and walked out.The social worker, ran back to her office and called me on the phone........ :lol::lol: , it not really funny because I felt like everything was coming down on me........

Then I have this big project doing and because I am sitting in teh main office by the phone, everytime teh phone rings, I gotta answer it...the old fart they have in the next office won't even pick it up..........( well I could get up but that means I won't be able to log in and check on here.)

Mek mi stop.....Gill I think I gotta push this true :lol::yes::yes::lol::D

Mek mi go home and get a noice drink cause THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Lawd Jesus! Mek mi stop han get mi hown glass fi wine afta reading dis ere! I know how those days go Maddy! Like Gill seh This Too Shall Pass. Just keep yuh self busy hup wit lotta tings yuh kno. (L)

:yes::yes:

Sorry you had such a rough day Phatty. I hope that tomorrow is better.

The way things are going I think it will be better :devil::devil:

Madame..don't feel bad bout yuh day..casue mi an u inna di same bout..I think I snapped at every patient that came in today :):lol: and mi neva give a dyam..well at that moment

:lol: :lol: it must be a sickness going around.....a 24 hr bug :lol::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: :lol: it must be a sickness going around.....a 24 hr bug :lol::lol:

bwoy..dis yah one seem like it a go tek more dan 24hrs fi pass......hahahaa...but mi immune system trong trong..so mi ready...hahaha :content:

hey Classy..how was ur NEW YEAR ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
cause me and hubby a cuss welcome mia cuss bout him mumma and mi seh something and him blow it up inna something totally not what I meant..but when I looked at what he thought it meant...it can totally go that way too..so mi just shut and try fi mek it sound better some how :lol:

you, yours and mine both...why did I have de same break down in communication dis morning wit mi husbond :blink: Mi cuss em so bad, I felt bad afterward, but he deserved it, he can turn and twist words so :wacko: some Ja words and US concepts just don't go hand and hand....now thinking bout how to mek it up to him. :unsure:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Ladies,

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!I have not been on in a while, but i wanted to dropp in to see how everyone was doing? As I can see there is not alot of the oldies from 2005 left on here, iI hope it is because everything is going well. Fromm personal experience it is probably because there spouse is a pain in the a..!!!!!!

For those they don't know me I married me spouse in April 2006, if he is lucky I may stick around to remove his conditions in the summer, but at this rate I wish he would find his own way in this country, cuase I am tiredof all the bull..... You may understand whre I am coming from if you are dealing with someone 5 yrs younger, and thinks that he knows everything about how to get by in this country.

If there is anyone that is dealing with a similar pain, please pm me, i need to talk with someone that can relate to this.

Suzy

Hey Mrs. Smith...Mi deh!!I remember you...Sorry things are not going well for you.. My hubby can be a pain in the ###...set, but mi still luv him same wey.

It sounds like we all need a cocktail tonight, I know I do!!! Here's some rum punch for everyone.

MexicoDay7Part2Day8008.jpg

Good idea...I think i'll mek some...mek hubby forget bout how mi cuss em eariler. :whistle: BTW..anyone tired the over proof rum, hubby brought back some from JA...it's nice.... :yes:

Timeline
It sounds like we all need a cocktail tonight, I know I do!!! Here's some rum punch for everyone.

Good idea...I think i'll mek some...mek hubby forget bout how mi cuss em eariler. :whistle: BTW..anyone tired the over proof rum, hubby brought back some from JA...it's nice.... :yes:

Love the Over Proof rum, the guy from our corner store has been trying to order me some rum cream but I think it'd be easier if I just went back to JA and got it myself. Lol I'm making myself sound like a drunk.

Timeline
cause me and hubby a cuss welcome mia cuss bout him mumma and mi seh something and him blow it up inna something totally not what I meant..but when I looked at what he thought it meant...it can totally go that way too..so mi just shut and try fi mek it sound better some how :lol:

you, yours and mine both...why did I have de same break down in communication dis morning wit mi husbond :blink: Mi cuss em so bad, I felt bad afterward, but he deserved it, he can turn and twist words so :wacko: some Ja words and US concepts just don't go hand and hand....now thinking bout how to mek it up to him. :unsure:

ahahahaa..u see it..an dem nah budge enuh cause fi dem way a di only way....mi chat den mi business later..him lucke...him get ova it...mi get ackee and saltfish fi dinner :thumbs:

Love the Over Proof rum, the guy from our corner store has been trying to order me some rum cream but I think it'd be easier if I just went back to JA and got it myself. Lol I'm making myself sound like a drunk.

Classy and Den...di to aonnuh a rum head..bout overproff RUM..mi troat woulda bun up..Translation for Classy....U are a alcoholic :) overproof rum burns my throat like fire ...:)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Classy and Den...di to aonnuh a rum head..bout overproff RUM..mi troat woulda bun up..Translation for Classy....U are a alcoholic :) overproof rum burns my throat like fire ...:)

:no: Splash of rum LOTS of juice. I got made fun of because the ex was like why even bother with the alcohol, just drink a damn bottle of juice. :lol:

Timeline
Classy mek one fi me and Madame deh... :lol::lol:

I need more like 3.:lol: :lol:I wouldn't be able to walk straight after but I want to be numb........ :lol: :lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

:no: Splash of rum LOTS of juice. I got made fun of because the ex was like why even bother with the alcohol, just drink a damn bottle of juice. :lol:

ahahhaaa..I love fruity drinks too..but mi want mi alcohol.... :lol:

I need more like 3.:lol: :lol:I wouldn't be able to walk straight after but I want to be numb........ :lol: :lol:

u see it... :blink:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ahahhaaa..I love fruity drinks too..but mi want mi alcohol.... :lol:

u see it... :blink:

Mi a save hup pon mi drunkard state!! Mr. Young has already made mi knoa fi bring dung TWO bokkle a Grey Goose fi 'im!! I took it down pon mi first visit han he is HOOKED!!!!! Mi nuh too inna deh drinking still...is deh Rebel Salute 'fragrance' ;);):lol: mi a look forward tuh!! Yuh doan knoa...deh 'Natural Mystic'...JA is deh only place I indulge. :lol::lol: But still mi a bring dung a bokkle of Hypnotic and Bailey's caramel fi miself!!

Heveryone please have an EXTRA ####### tail fi mi tuh!!! :lol::lol:

Bless,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies,

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!I have not been on in a while, but i wanted to dropp in to see how everyone was doing? As I can see there is not alot of the oldies from 2005 left on here, iI hope it is because everything is going well. Fromm personal experience it is probably because there spouse is a pain in the a..!!!!!!

For those they don't know me I married me spouse in April 2006, if he is lucky I may stick around to remove his conditions in the summer, but at this rate I wish he would find his own way in this country, cuase I am tiredof all the bull..... You may understand whre I am coming from if you are dealing with someone 5 yrs younger, and thinks that he knows everything about how to get by in this country.

If there is anyone that is dealing with a similar pain, please pm me, i need to talk with someone that can relate to this.

Suzy

Ohhh Suzy,

I am really soory to hear of your troubles. But try to battle through it! I know their are a pain in the a$$...But try to remember what you went through to get him here and why!!

Like Kim-Kim said...Baby Girl, this too shall pass...and what is FOR you shall never go PAST you!!! If it is meant to be... Have faith and know that you are in our prayers!

Bless-ed love,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.