jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies.........

I am all aloone tidah???????

Nuh bady no out deh....lawd god what a echo dat............de room empty........

288645916_l.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jawi you tory a gwan wid tings ..........

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MI DEH YERE...weh everybody deh tidey ! Sonny I see u how r things ? Yardie what a gwaan, madame mi deh yah so come back :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

Jawi's story is coming with illustrations and pictures!

I know! I love it!

We need to move this story to a different kind of site to get the really good pictures...if you know what I mean :whistle::innocent:

I agree :devil::yes:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello ladies........how you guys doing, I missed you again..... :angry::crying:

Well I for one would LOVE to leave early but this yah company yah wah mi wuk fah a di worst.......dem nah go mek me do dat unless mi tek it outta mi time........and mi need de time, mi already plan fi tek off Monday...... get a extra long weekend....... :dance::dance:

Di I and I is :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline

Well I for one would LOVE to leave early but this yah company yah wah mi wuk fah a di worst.......dem nah go mek me do dat unless mi tek it outta mi time........and mi need de time, mi already plan fi tek off Monday...... get a extra long weekend....... :dance::dance:

gIRL A no urs alone..dis yah place OPEN NEVER SHUT..fi real..dem radda everyboddy come and do nuttin dan close the dyam place.....mek mi sick

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Madame Mi his :sleepy::sleepy: mi self!! Mi cyaan wait fe dis 'ere day tuh be ova!! Mi waan fe gwaan mi bed an heasy up mi self yuh seeit?

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Listen to how great our company is...

Our office is in a converted house from the '70s...still complete with the original carpet and wood paneling.

We use Windows 97 and LOTUS. Not excel...lotus :no:

Each office is still outfitted with a TYPEWRITER...they all get used a least a couple times a week.

We don't have a mainframe or network. We save everything on disks and USB drives and play musical chairs to go to whatever computer the work we need to do is on.

We just got a new copy machine...not because it was time to upgrade but because the old one was so old that they didn't make parts for it anymore and the only technicians that even knew how to work on it had all retired.

We still use those old printers that take ages to print just one page...and we have no color printers to speak of in the whole company.

The higher ups make so much money yet they are so cheap. Last night we had our "holiday party" which I was told about the same morning :angry: and they went to a restaurant/bar right after work (so we could hit happy hour), no spouses invited and the boss didn't pay for drinks or a meal...just appetizers (which were 1/2 price because it was happy hour)...wow we sure felt appreciated...not :wacko: I didn't even bother to go because I had other plans...but come on.

Yes I am thankful for my job and the fact that it is pretty easy...but come one guys...we could use some upgrades.

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

Our office is in a converted house from the '70s...still complete with the original carpet and wood paneling.

We use Windows 97 and LOTUS. Not excel...lotus :no:

Each office is still outfitted with a TYPEWRITER...they all get used a least a couple times a week.

We don't have a mainframe or network. We save everything on disks and USB drives and play musical chairs to go to whatever computer the work we need to do is on.

We just got a new copy machine...not because it was time to upgrade but because the old one was so old that they didn't make parts for it anymore and the only technicians that even knew how to work on it had all retired.

We still use those old printers that take ages to print just one page...and we have no color printers to speak of in the whole company.

The higher ups make so much money yet they are so cheap. Last night we had our "holiday party" which I was told about the same morning :angry: and they went to a restaurant/bar right after work (so we could hit happy hour), no spouses invited and the boss didn't pay for drinks or a meal...just appetizers (which were 1/2 price because it was happy hour)...wow we sure felt appreciated...not :wacko: I didn't even bother to go because I had other plans...but come on.

Yes I am thankful for my job and the fact that it is pretty easy...but come one guys...we could use some upgrades.

HASHHAAA...mi no knwo which part fi alugh afta fus...dat is a mess..unlike fi mi company up to di time pon everyting I mean every blasted ting...more time mi wish dem never know fi ugrade nuttin...but tell dem fi gi we a very generous bonus instead a d alfa one we get...kissteet

Timeline

Wow..... No drink... No spouse... = NO Sonshyne :no::no:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.