My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Melodee: Eh? Jamaican? It’s called patois Ian.

Ian: Yeah…yeah. Talk patios to me girl!

Melodee: Alrigh mi yout. Mi ago mek yuh bawl hout when mi quint hup mi pums pon yuh star. Den mi ago sit pon yuh face like chair. Yuh wan fe nyam mi punnany Blackas?

Ian: Yeah…yeah and all that!

Melodee: Mi need fe see yuh ‘old a bath star! Mi dere wid yuh fe de full day, and mi nuh see yuh touch de wata. Gwaan dutty bwoy!

Ian: What?

Melodee: Ian. You want me to chat to you, but you don’t understand. I said “Go and freshen up, and I will wait for you out here.”

Ian: Oh. Damn Shorty. It was sexier in patios. Come wash my back? I want you with me.

Melodee: Alrigh…mi soon come. Gwaan go do a ting and mi soon reach.

Ian: Sh**, you are sexy as he**! But, I don’t have a clue what you just said.

Melodee: *kiss teet* Just go and do your thing, I will be in in a minute.

Ian: Oh, okay. Don’t make me wait too long.

*Dances into the bathroom as he removes his clothes. Ian can’t believe how smoothly he explained away the airport trick’s handwriting all over his chest. Melodee was mad cool because Toya would have thrown a royal bit** fest all night over it. Ian strolls over and starts the shower, then he stares at his physique in the mirror. He loves looking at himself. When the mirror fogs up from the steam, Ian slowly saunters into the walk-in shower stall.

Melodee waits impatiently to hear Ian close the shower stall door, and she creeps out to the verandah with her cell phone. She exhales and dials.*

RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNNNNNNN :lol:

Tru ting dat - he rode on the back of the pickup and naah freshen up fram when? Dutty bwoy!

lawd what a odor a come offah him........... :o:o:(

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Toya: Oh Mya! I’m so happy for you! Now, you know there is no way I’m going to let you help me clear the wedding site. You can come along so I can keep a watchful eye on you, but you will be reclining the entire time with your feet up.

Mya: T. I’m fine. I can help out in small ways.

Tradee: NO! Didn’t you hear the doctor?

Mya: I was only meaning that I could tie ribbons and arrange flowers or something…all while sitting. Please don’t treat me like an invalid or baby.

Tradee: Mya. Please. You are going to have to listen. The doctor knows best. You need to call the airline and postpone your trip back until we know for sure that you are alright.

Mya: Travis! I am listening baby. I’m sure that is not your sole reason for wanting me to postpone my flight. You are not slick! I love you man.

Tradee: I love you too, and I’m sorry.

Mya: Come here Daddy and give mommy a kiss.

Fitz: *Clearing throat* Hhhhmmmppprrrhhh! Toya honey, I think we can leave and take care of our business. Hey guys, we will meet you outside in about 15 or 20 minutes alright?

Tradee: *Barely listening and waving the other couple off absently* Likkle more…soon come. Respect.

Mya: Uuuummmm…see…y-you…soon. DAAADDDYY you are driving me crazy! Do you think the doctor wants me to hold off on ummm…you know?

Tradee: You would be resting…with your feet up. So, my guess is no.

Toya: Get a room already! Oops…I mean get your own room outside of a public hospital! Ha-ha. See you outside.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
This is for people on this thread who shall remain nameless :whistle: you know who you are :yes:

Cancelled.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Timeline
You just can't take retin-A until after you stop breastfeeding though so you have to use something else until then. Ask your dermatologist for what is safe while breastfeeding. i use Retin-A on my face and neck and man!....it knocks out the blemishes and wrikles in about 3 weeks you have baby face skin! I get in in Mexico....shhh!!

Mexico huh? Is it pretty expensive? I have some stretchmarks from puberty :( I would love to get rid of them but never found something that really worked...although they all claim to :rolleyes:

That sounds good, but alot of things claim towork, and never do.

this does?

Is it OTC or I have to get a prescrip? Help a sister out would you please...

Timeline
Ian sits down on the shower floor, and leans back so that he is directly underneath Melodee’s parted legs. He begins to honor her commands to taste her nectar. Ian uses his tongue and fingers at the same time to explore the depths of her sticky sweetness. Melodee’s knees almost give out from the overwhelming feeling of his warm mouth combined with the hot steamy shower. She grips the cool tile with splayed fingers, and her face is flush with the surface of the wet shower wall. Melodee begins crying as wave after wave of her first multiple orgasm crashes through her body. Her trembling thighs smack the sides of Ian’s face softly.

Ian gently guides Melodee away from his face, and places his back on the wall. He coaxes her to sit down on his waiting lap. Melodee immediately employs years of dancehall moves as she expertly rides his stiff tool. She wines, bounces, ticks, tocks and twirks until Ian is screaming from the intensity of his own orgasm.

Wooiieee! Bwoy Jawi ah send wi home fi de holidays wid one wicked part of de story :devil:

:yes::yes::yes: good cause mi need it...

Thanks Jawi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fitz grabs Toya’s butt teasingly, and she puts her hand in his rear pocket to embrace his waist. The couple walks out to find out where they pick up their results. Tradee refuses to let Mya walk. He grabs a wheelchair, and wheels her out to the front of the hospital. Mya knows that it is pointless to argue with him, so she settles in for the resulting pampering. They are startled by their friends running out of the hospital laughing and screaming.

Toya: I’M NEGATIVE!!! We are NEGATIVE! I DON’T HAVE IT!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HHHOOOOOOO!!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!! YES GOD!

Fitz: YEAH MAN!!!!! BUMBBOOOOCLLAA**! Mi knoa yuh neva hinfected! Mi knoa ie!

Fitz stops just outside, turns on his heel and picks Toya up in a big bear hug. He begins spinning her around and around. Toya looks down at Fitz, and leans in to give him a huge kiss. Fitz and Toya kiss and spin…spin and kiss. It is obvious that the more they kiss and spin, the more heated and passionate the kiss becomes because Fitz begins kneading Toya’s ample backside with his large hands. They are both moaning audibly, and their breathing is equally heavy and labored.

Mya: EXCUSE YOU?? Ha-ha! Who needs the room now?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
You just can't take retin-A until after you stop breastfeeding though so you have to use something else until then. Ask your dermatologist for what is safe while breastfeeding. i use Retin-A on my face and neck and man!....it knocks out the blemishes and wrikles in about 3 weeks you have baby face skin! I get in in Mexico....shhh!!

Mexico huh? Is it pretty expensive? I have some stretchmarks from puberty :( I would love to get rid of them but never found something that really worked...although they all claim to :rolleyes:

no its cheap cheap in Mexico. Thats why i get it there, cause you need a prescription here and its like $30+ in the states, about $10 in mexico at la farmacia, with no prescription. But I'm close enough to the border or always know someone going there to get some. otherwise get one from your doc its lasts like a year!

you see it pays to read ahead before asking, here is the answer to the question.

Timeline
Is she gonna end up preggers too?

Mi his gwaan give oonu a quiz every week. Rememba Melodee is barren from an abortion. :blink::unsure:

Jawi is getting serious on us...watch out all :lol: Give de test! Mi will do fine! :yes::lol:

Jawi...how are you doing? Everything alright?

Mi knoa puttus...yuh mi star pupil. Jonesie, Gillie, Kimmy, and Lita always manage tuh find ah way tuh twist de story up wid dem hown versions. Oh and ow can mi forget PhatM.

But Jawi mi nuh do nuttin........... :whistle::innocent:

Timeline
Is she gonna end up preggers too?

Mi his gwaan give oonu a quiz every week. Rememba Melodee is barren from an abortion. :blink::unsure:

Jawi is getting serious on us...watch out all :lol: Give de test! Mi will do fine! :yes::lol:

Jawi...how are you doing? Everything alright?

Mi knoa puttus...yuh mi star pupil. Jonesie, Gillie, Kimmy, and Lita always manage tuh find ah way tuh twist de story up wid dem hown versions. Oh and ow can mi forget PhatM.

Cha *kissteet*

Hahahaha

Don't be jealous :P

elfbutt.gif

When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing.....

Timeline
Goodafternoon all......

Santa was here visiting today, so I am late.he brought alot for the kids

Hello :luv:

Santa already visited? Your kids are lucky. Santa visited us here at work but it was WAY awkward :blink:

yeah he came by my work...we had a large donation of gifts fo teh kids ( about 3 different vendors ) , I was looking something for my son, I already got him all the educational toys so heck I wanted to give him a little robot or something like that.....but nothing, this year they were cheap with the kids.

Timeline
Tradee: Mi dere yere mi yout. Look mi and Mya wait pon de docta dem at St. Ann’s. Mya lick de grung a likkle dis mawnin. Nuh man…har alrigh. Mi jus bring har fe mek sure nutten nuh gwaan wid de…ummm…wid har back and foot dem. Nuh everyting criss.

yeah right...unnu stop hide and tell teh people dem

Toya: Oh no! I hope everything is okay. Mya is never clumpsy. The day is shaping up rather interestingly. Okay. This too shall pass. This too shall pass!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :yes::yes::yes: , see it this too shall pass

phatmadam,

Don't blame we, for what was in u all along, lol :devil:

I ain't blaming a single soul. :innocent::whistle: , I is just saying dat, mi start get bare face since mi now seh unnu deh back mi......... (L):luv:(F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good ova evilllshe no ha HIV :dance::dance: ..but I know who does :)....MELODEE u no know wah a come ur way..blasted skettel

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

You're welcome :luv: I have been stockpiling saltfish and "eating healthy" the last few days so that this whole Christmas weekend I can eat "bad for me" JA food...saltfish, fried dumpling, regular dumpling, christmas cake, gizzada, grater cake, hardough bread, bammy...I am not going to eat one darn vegetable or healthy thing this whole weekend :no::lol:

dang girl......... how you eat "healthy" this time a year?

:lol: Well that is why I wrote "eating healthy" with quotes...cause it isn't really healthy...just healthier than I could be doing :lol::innocent::whistle:

:lol: oh I see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.