jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
phatmadam,

i went outside a few minutes ago and started sliding around...can't wait to go home myself.

At least you can go out , these peopl got me working so hard I can't even get up to get my lunch...FUDGE IT TO HE double hockey sticks.

Sugar Honey Iced Tea....I GOT THIS IN MY EMAIL JUST NOW!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On December 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:dance::dance::dance: I GOT MY NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Seriously, I want to thank everyone who helped me get through this part of my journey!!!

I sincerely and honestly LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! I don't know what I would have done without you guys!!

BLESS-ED,

Gill

CONGRATULATIONS Gill,

You deserve it..........

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guys please be careful in those wintry weather conditions. Please take your time getting to your destinations. I'm here in Atlanta with warm Jamaica temps...70-74 degrees. I love it, although I'm still in the house in my bed. :jest:-_-

Mya sat in the bed for what seemed like hours watching her man sleep. He was so sexy and manly. There were subtle differences that she noticed that made him appear somewhat different from his identical twin brother. Delmar had a baby smooth face, free from the worry lines that a hard life created. He was always groomed to perfection, his hair, facial hair, nails, even his feet. Tradee had a more rugged appearance. He didn’t worry about keeping his locks freshly twisted. His beard was fuller and more untamed. Mya loved the fact that Tradee was an obvious fashion horse. He had impeccable tastes, and it showed. Tradee’s locks fanned out over the pillow, and partially covered his face now. Mya wanted to push them away for a better view of his handsome features, but she didn’t want to wake him.

The sun was just peeking over the horizon, and Mya wanted to catch it. She slipped into Tradee’s discarded dress shirt, and a pair of his slippers as she shuffled out of the room. Mya took a careful look back at Tradee sleeping peacefully before she quietly closed the bedroom door. She glanced at the shredded remnants of the bathroom door, and vowed to have it replaced before she left Jamaica.

When Mya stepped out on the front verandah, she gasped at what she saw. If she didn’t know better, she would have sworn that Tradee beat her to the wrought iron settee. On second glance, she realized that it was Delmar. He had noticeably forgotten his normal grooming patterns. Delmar’s locks were covered with foreign particles, lint and some other questionable items. A full beard had begun to overshadow his otherwise carefully trimmed goatee. The smell escaping his parted lips reflected hours, perhaps days, of indulging in ganja and alcohol. Mya didn’t want to confront him, but knew that she wouldn’t be able to avoid him forever. She hoped that he would eventually come to terms with her relationship with Tradee.

Before Mya could make up her mind on her next course of action, Delmar stirs. In his slouched position, he looks back at her. Delmar is afraid for the first time because now he is seeing Mya everywhere. His hangover still doesn’t allow him to realize that he is not at Melodee’s home, but rather his brother’s.

Jawi thanks I know I will be tryingto be careful out there.....but you know seh you nevah affi rub eh inna me face seh you inna warm weddah :lol::o:o:lol: ....... The I and I still love you though, you have the drug (well in this case the keyboard) and I have the addiction/the monkey on mi back so I must show mi love nuh matter what......... :lol::lol::lol:

How you holding up today my dear?

It must be the season we are in but I am feeling all mushy inside, I wonder what is going on here........

I feel so sorry for Delmar, he must have really had some serious feelings for Mya.... :whistle::whistle::blush:

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah..the whole GANG is back...except for our Jonesie!! How she doing Jaws??? :unsure::unsure: Mi miss har and har likkle sassy self!! :lol: Please send her our love and hoping dat our baby bwoy reach here safe and sound!!

Love ya,

Gill

Jonesie is okay...she is stretched to the limit literally and figuratively. The docs plan to sweep her membranes on Monday if she is still not in labor. She is ready to jump off the sidewalk. Keep her and little bit in your prayers because he is whipping her tailfeather. :D

Lawd! Me no kno wha "sweep her membrane" mean, but me kno di sound ov dat just mek me neva wanna ave kids......!!!

when mi did read dat mi google it...wha mi find :o:help: ...me neva wanna ave kids neither :no::lol:

Lawd Gawd! Mi nah wan fi google it!

So we got our box of JA goodies from NY. They didn't have everything we wanted but we got the basics. Last night I made the best saltfish and beans with dumplings you ever did see! :yes: It turned out perfect and I did it all by myself :yes: Seriously I almost took a picture to show you all how awesome it was :lol: Just had to do a bit of bragging ;)

Girl I take pictures of my food all the time! i love to cook and experiment in the kitchen and sometimes I even impress my own self, so I gotta take a shot for memories! LOL

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Guys please be careful in those wintry weather conditions. Please take your time getting to your destinations. I'm here in Atlanta with warm Jamaica temps...70-74 degrees. I love it, although I'm still in the house in my bed. :jest:-_-

Mya sat in the bed for what seemed like hours watching her man sleep. He was so sexy and manly. There were subtle differences that she noticed that made him appear somewhat different from his identical twin brother. Delmar had a baby smooth face, free from the worry lines that a hard life created. He was always groomed to perfection, his hair, facial hair, nails, even his feet. Tradee had a more rugged appearance. He didn’t worry about keeping his locks freshly twisted. His beard was fuller and more untamed. Mya loved the fact that Tradee was an obvious fashion horse. He had impeccable tastes, and it showed. Tradee’s locks fanned out over the pillow, and partially covered his face now. Mya wanted to push them away for a better view of his handsome features, but she didn’t want to wake him.

The sun was just peeking over the horizon, and Mya wanted to catch it. She slipped into Tradee’s discarded dress shirt, and a pair of his slippers as she shuffled out of the room. Mya took a careful look back at Tradee sleeping peacefully before she quietly closed the bedroom door. She glanced at the shredded remnants of the bathroom door, and vowed to have it replaced before she left Jamaica.

When Mya stepped out on the front verandah, she gasped at what she saw. If she didn’t know better, she would have sworn that Tradee beat her to the wrought iron settee. On second glance, she realized that it was Delmar. He had noticeably forgotten his normal grooming patterns. Delmar’s locks were covered with foreign particles, lint and some other questionable items. A full beard had begun to overshadow his otherwise carefully trimmed goatee. The smell escaping his parted lips reflected hours, perhaps days, of indulging in ganja and alcohol. Mya didn’t want to confront him, but knew that she wouldn’t be able to avoid him forever. She hoped that he would eventually come to terms with her relationship with Tradee.

Before Mya could make up her mind on her next course of action, Delmar stirs. In his slouched position, he looks back at her. Delmar is afraid for the first time because now he is seeing Mya everywhere. His hangover still doesn’t allow him to realize that he is not at Melodee’s home, but rather his brother’s.

What?! 70-74?! yuh dun stole mi California weatha?! Its been dropping down to 43 overnight here! And that ain't even the coldest! My sis lives in the valley and its about mid 30's overnight there. We in Cali don't know what to do wit our selves. Mi tink deh end ov deh world ah cum!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What?! 70-74?! yuh dun stole mi California weatha?! Its been dropping down to 43 overnight here! And that ain't even the coldest! My sis lives in the valley and its about mid 30's overnight there. We in Cali don't know what to do wit our selves. Mi tink deh end ov deh world ah cum!

It really is weird. Jonesie was telling me how cold it is in Cali. :blink::blink: I wish I could worry about it, but I'm enjoying the warm temps too much at this point. I don't even have heat on right now. I thank the Lord though because I was not looking forward to $300+ gas bills for the winter months.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
The weather here on the west coast has been driving me CRAZY! It is something new each day!

Jawi ~ Check your PM when you get the chance ;)

Got it! Check yours! :wub:

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Delmar: Me-Mel, puttus. Melodee mi need fe chat tuh yuh. Mi walk dung tuh yuh madda yaad fe tell yuh tuh come home. Mi neva meant tuh call yuh by anodda ooman name. Mi his yuh man same wey. Chat tuh mi nuh. Yuh love fe mek mi bawl hout doan?

Mya: *Mya’s hand goes to cover her open mouth* Delmar?

Delmar: Eeehhhnn? Mel whaa mek yuh call mi birth name so? *Delmar sits up, and runs his hands over his face. His head is throbbing, and his mouth tastes like he is sucking on a mouthful of rusty coins. Suddenly, his stomach lurches violently.*

Delmar: Mi belly a gripe mi! Cha! Mi ago vomit!

Mya: *Mya steps away from him instinctively.* Delmar do you know where you are right now? Have you been drinking all night?

Delmar: Bumbocla**! Yuh even sound like…M-M-M…HHMMMEEEEEAARRRL! HHHMMMPPPPEAAARRRLL! *Delmar dashes off the verandah to the side of the house. He doesn’t want Melodee to see him vomit, and he knows that he will get a lashing if he creates a mess for her to clean up. When he finishes, he walks stooped over to the outside water pipe to clean up. Delmar rinses his mouth with the fresh spring water and spits. He then splashes water all over his face in an attempt to clear the fog from his brain. Finally, he stands erect and takes in his surroundings for the first time.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Mya: Delmar? Delmar? Are you okay? *Mya forgets her half-dressed appearance and trots after him. She stops shy of clearing the side of the house to watch him at clean his mouth at the pipe.* Should I go get your brother? Tradee! Tradee baby!

Delmar: *Rushes to stop Mya from calling his brother. He realizes that he finally has an opportunity to talk to her without being beat to a pulp* Mya…NO! Wait! Please. Mi bwoy tek wey yuhself…yuh behave like wan rass pickney! Nuh mess hup yereso.

Mya: Huh? Are you okay? You don’t look okay.

Delmar: I’m fine now. Really. It’s okay. Look, umm. Sh**! I don’t really know what to say. I can’t believe you are actually here in front of me..at my brother’s home. Are you staying here now instead of the hotel? Uh. Dang. How are you? You look amazing. I guess Rasta has been good to you because you are radiant. There is a glow, nuff niceness.

Mya: We are just visiting, and going back to the hotel later today. I got up to watch the sunrise, but we have a lot of work scheduled to prepare for Toya’s wedding tomorrow. I’m good Delmar…it appears a lot better than you. What’s going on with you?

Delmar: Bumbo! I forgot about Toya’s wedding to the cabbie. How is she? Is she happy? Things have not been real good for me. I mean…uh…I mean after you left me for my twin, things have been really bad. I can’t get you off my mind. Mya baby…um I’m sorry. I dream about you night and day. I can’t focus at work. I’m like a walking duppy. What happened? What did I do wrong? What can I do to change things Mya? I wanted to marry you. I even tried to give you my baby.

Mya: Toya and Fitz are good, very happy, very in love. Delmar, I’m sorry that you thought there was more to us. Unfortunately, the feelings weren’t mutual. I thought we were having fun…that it was no more than a summer or vacation romance. What in the world are you talking about with wanting to marry me and get me pregnant?

Delmar: I-I-I…Mya…please. I fell in love with you the first time I laid eyes on you in the airport. I-I-I meant every-every word I told you. You have to admit it, and be honest Mya. We were good together baby. Our vibe was good Hearth Hangel. *Begins to saunter over to Mya and attempts to pull her close* Tell me you don’t still feel it baby.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Mya: GET OFF ME DELMAR! Don’t make me drop your drunk a** out here! I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you ever touch me again, I will hurt you. Let me make things perfectly clear for you once and for all. I’m not nor have I ever been in love with you. The sex between us was just that. It wasn't a connection or us making love. We phocked, down and dirty, nothing more nothing less. Each time we got together, I made sure I was protected. I made sure that you used a condom each time! I can’t tell you what you need to do from this point. But, I’m not apologizing for my relationship with Tradee. I love him and we are going to get married. Your brother has more morals and truth in his pinkie finger than you have in your entire body. So tell me Delmar, when were you going to tell me that you were dating your brother’s high school sweetheart? What’s her name again? What did you call me on the porch? Me-Mel? Yeah, that’s it, Melodee. So tell me Delmar, you loved me enough to keep your girlfriend? You need to check yourself.

Delmar: If you find out that you are pregnant, you may want a DNA test. I didn’t use the condoms you gave me, and I damaged the ones I did use. I need you! Hearth Hangel, baby, Melodee was my…I mean Melodee is my ex-girlfriend. We broke up a week before I met you. I-I promise. You have to be-be-believe me.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

WOOOOOO....Mya hunny u just get the news of ur life....DNA test nah go proove nuttin inna dis yah one ..no sir...just know seh di 2 a dem can switch father/uncle rolls :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Mya: You are pathetic. I see why Travis beat you’re a**! What do you think you have to gain by lying about getting me pregnant? I won’t take you back, and you will never touch this a** again. Do you really think you can run game on me? I know them all. Hell, I created some of them! You never broke up with her. She probably broke up with you because you called my name in your bed. Look, I’ve got things to do. I don’t owe you jack, and I’m tired of talking to you.

Tradee: MYA! Whaa gwaan? Mi wake hup tuh find yuh inna mi brotha harms dem! Yuh try fe creep inna mi hown yaad? Whaa…henny man will do? Yuh have no problem tell mi sey henny man nuh have a problem nyam yuh pums…I guess dis wan do ie?

Mya: Huh? What the he**? *inhales sharply, and exhales slowly in an attempt to calm her temper.* Baby, I know that you don’t mean any of this, so I’m going to give you the same benefit you gave me last night. You don’t want me to respond to those questions. So, I’m going back inside for you to talk to your brother. I am only going to say that I love you, and there is noone else for me. *Mya stretches on her toes to kiss Tradee’s tight mouth, and walks back to the front of the house.*

Tradee: Mi nuh tell yuh fe low mi? Mi tell yuh mi nuh rate yuh star? Mi ago give yuh tree seconds fe lef mi yaad ar mi ago bax yuh bloodcl**t!

Delmar: Yo mi yout…mi nuh wan fe war wid yuh. Mi and yuh his family…nuh pums fe destroy dat. Yuh jus see it wid yuh hown two yeye dem…de ooman nuh care…ar gwaan like wan skettel. Ow har ago touch de road before har mek herself deestant? Mya nuh care who har seduce and tempt inna har short gown and ting.

Tradee: One…mi nuh sey ie agen star! Two…

Delmar: Eeehhnnn? Yuh ago have fe lissen tuh mi wan day. Mi tink blood run deeper den wan riva…but mi ago let yuh do yuh ting same wey. Yuh knoa ow fe reach mi when yuh wan fe chat. Likkle more. *Delmar chuckles with more bravado than he actually felt, and he slowly backs away from Tradee. He turns and exits quickly, and prays that he reaches the road before Tradee can have a change of heart.*

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Tradee walks into his home, reluctant to face Mya. He knew that his accusations were completely out of line and off base. The argument between them had eroded a layer of his confidence. Tradee didn’t regret, at least not completely, going against his beliefs to please Mya. However, her words about another man doing it, and her allowing another man to please her shook him to his core. They had fallen asleep from sheer emotional exhaustion. This was the first time since they became intimate that they had not fallen asleep in each others arms. Tradee had to admit that he was frightened by this fight. He also couldn’t stop playing her words over and over in his head “I hate you. I hate you. I hate you Travis!”

Mya sat in a dark corner of the living room watching Tradee. It was obvious that whatever he was thinking at the moment had him trembling. She wasn’t sure how she would comfort him, but she knew that she had to try. Mya got up slowly, and walked up behind Tradee. When she reached him, she reached around his firm back and held tightly to his muscular chest.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
The weather here on the west coast has been driving me CRAZY! It is something new each day!

Jawi ~ Check your PM when you get the chance ;)

The mini ice storm here made the trees looking pretty. I am glad that we didn't loss power like many rural IL costumers. Missouri looked terrible. My heart goes out.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

balloons.gifCONGRATULATIONS GILL!!! balloons.gif

BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY! THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! happybubbly.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYY! I'm crying right there with you....I'm happy for you. ( I need to stop lurking and start posting!)

Glad to see you back too Jawi! Clairey how yuh doin?

How's everybody doing?

To see you got your NOA2 just even made me so happy. I think I'll cry when I get mine too!

AOS

Date Filed : 2009-03-09

NOA Date : 2009-03-17

RFE(s) : 2009-03-30

Bio. Appt. : 2009-04-20

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.