jawi876

My name ain't Stella....

3,691 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Melodee: Bumbocla**! Whaa de raass?! Have you lost your mind or what?

Ian: Huh? What? What did I do wrong? You know you like it rough bit**! All of you like it when a man takes charge and shows you who’s the boss. Now come over here and swallow my di** bit**!

Melodee: *Slaps the fire out of Ian with her open palm* PHOCK YOU YOU SICK BA$*ARD!! Mi nuh knoa who yuh a chat wid dat slackness! Yuh chat phockery mi yout! Yuh brite! Chat bout! CHA!

Ian meet him match... :thumbs::lol: :lol: :lol:, slap him again, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But a true you nuh see nothing yet.........

I have forgotten my manners,

Good morning ladies.

Love going out to Jonesie, baby will be here soon no worry too too much. Fi mi own ws almost a month late, just know the joy you will have when he gets here.....

Edited by phatmadame81

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Melodee: Bumbocla**! Whaa de raass?! Have you lost your mind or what?

Ian: Huh? What? What did I do wrong? You know you like it rough bit**! All of you like it when a man takes charge and shows you who’s the boss. Now come over here and swallow my di** bit**!

Melodee: *Slaps the fire out of Ian with her open palm* PHOCK YOU YOU SICK BA$*ARD!! Mi nuh knoa who yuh a chat wid dat slackness! Yuh chat phockery mi yout! Yuh brite! Chat bout! CHA!

Ian meet him match... :thumbs::lol: :lol: :lol:, slap him again, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But a true you nuh see nothing yet.........

I have forgotten my manners,

Good morning ladies.

Love going out to Jonesie, baby will be here soon no worry too too much. Fi mi own ws almost a month late, just know the joy you will have when he gets here.....

Good morning babes.

A month!!! DANG! I was four days late, and ready to hurt somebody. I couldn't imagine a full month! :blink:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Barbara Walters is on the View this morning talking about the frustrating US Embassy in Jamaica. She said that she spent over 3 hours on the phone yesterday to try and help a friend of a friend get back into the US with an expired greencard. She talked about all the different options on the IVR and how it never lead to a person. She said she recorded several messages saying this is Barbara Walters of ABC...nothing!

LMAO!!! waaaaiiiiieeeee! All she had to do was come here and ask us about our experiences....LOL LOL :thumbs:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HEYYYYYY!!!!! What did I miss? Jawi, you are back!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance: I got goose pimples when I logged on and saw your name and that you were posting. How have you been? How are you? I sure hope you are much better. YEAH!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Anyway, girl yuh story still a mek me pum a go twep twep. You have awakened the sleeping monster. :devil::devil::devil: Kimmieeeee and Gillllyyy wha we a gu do. Oh Kimmie yuh have Kashi. Gilly, girl, we have fe go hold on tight. This yah installment hot, hot hot. :jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Dyamn Right Clairey mi girl!! How yuh duh? Lang time wi nuh 'ere from yuh!! Heveryting arright? Glad fi 'ave yuh back tuh!! I missed our likkle gang!! Jawi, yuh cyaan leave us hegen!! Deh family ain't deh same if one memba is missing!!

Love all of you guys!!! Yuh knoa wah...Where's Lita...mi haven't heard from she inna minute eedeh!!

Blessed, (L)(L)

Gillie

Hey Gillie;

I am at work, trying to sneak in a peek at the latest installements. My daughter is home from college and brought her computer home and I logged on last night and to my surprise, there was Jawi. I have not been so happy to see someone online as I did last night. Everything's alright. I miss you guys too. :thumbs:

Much love

Claire

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad u can log on Clairey...Jonsie nuff have baby quick vibe coming ur way :)(L)(L):thumbs:

Barbara Walters is on the View this morning talking about the frustrating US Embassy in Jamaica. She said that she spent over 3 hours on the phone yesterday to try and help a friend of a friend get back into the US with an expired greencard. She talked about all the different options on the IVR and how it never lead to a person. She said she recorded several messages saying this is Barbara Walters of ABC...nothing!LMAO!!! waaaaiiiiieeeee! All she had to do was come here and ask us about our experiences....LOL LOL :thumbs:

AHAHAA...WHO GIVES A RAT !!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning :luv:

Glad to see everyone back to dem chatty self :yes:

Jonesie~ Girl you know I am praying for ya! I hope he comes soon :)

Gill~ That joke was so funny ndphxe.gif

Lawd Jawi yuh a kill me :devil: mi cyaan even concentrate at wuk...mi ago get fired :lol:

Here is a fan for all of oonu as requested:

fan.gif

and in my search for a fan I found this cute pic and had to share:

turnofffanrsz.jpg

Edited by Yardiewife

Timeline

Awwww...poor Melodee hunny..mi sorry fi wah u just experience. Mi heart drop seriously when mi read da one deh...I hate how he did her...poor thing..but u know when go afta money it have some string attached...but pon a lighter note she get some rassclaat bite though...ahhaaa

Morning :luv:

Glad to see everyone back to dem chatty self :yes:

Jonesie~ Girl you know I am praying for ya! I hope he comes soon :)

Gill~ That joke was so funny ndphxe.gif

Lawd Jawi yuh a kill me :devil: mi cyaan even concentrate at wuk...mi ago get fired :lol:

Here is a fan for all of oonu as requested:

fan.gif

and in my search for a fan I found this cute pic and had to share:

turnofffanrsz.jpg

ahahaa...tank u Jamie...ahahaa..dat will work

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Hey Gillie;

I am at work, trying to sneak in a peek at the latest installements. My daughter is home from college and brought her computer home and I logged on last night and to my surprise, there was Jawi. I have not been so happy to see someone online as I did last night. Everything's alright. I miss you guys too. :thumbs:

Much love

Claire

:blush: awwwwww...I'm glad you are back too. Love you girl!

Glad u can log on Clairey...Jonsie nuff have baby quick vibe coming ur way :)(L)(L):thumbs:

Barbara Walters is on the View this morning talking about the frustrating US Embassy in Jamaica. She said that she spent over 3 hours on the phone yesterday to try and help a friend of a friend get back into the US with an expired greencard. She talked about all the different options on the IVR and how it never lead to a person. She said she recorded several messages saying this is Barbara Walters of ABC...nothing!LMAO!!! waaaaiiiiieeeee! All she had to do was come here and ask us about our experiences....LOL LOL :thumbs:

AHAHAA...WHO GIVES A RAT !!!

Yuhseeit? Ah so mi sey tuh! kikikikiki

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Ian: Melodee, please talk to me. If you want to yell and scream…just yell and scream. I never meant to hurt you on purpose. I care about you. I want you in my life Melodee. Please don’t cry. You are breaking my heart. Talk to me baby. I want to make this work. I need to make this work. I need you Melodee. PLEASE baby.

*Ian forced Melodee to look into his eyes so she could see the sincerity there. He wanted her to see the pain in his eyes at the thought of losing her.

Melodee attempts to avoid his eyes at first, but then she decides that she will let him see all the rage and hate housed in her own. All feelings of repulsion melted away when she saw the raw emotion in his eyes. Ian’s eyes told her that he meant every word, and he would virtually die if she left him right now.*

Melodee: I-I-I’m scared Ian. You scare me. You are unpredictable, and your anger and rage alarm me Ian. You have to get some help, and I can’t give you the help you need. I’m sorry. You turned into another person, almost like a beast. Is that normal for you? I don’t think a relationship would work between us. I appreciate our date today, but I can’t risk another night like this Ian. Please let me go now.

Ian: Wait Melodee. Just give me a minute to show you that we are right.

*Ian kisses Melodee with all the emotion that he was afraid to show a woman. All the emotion that he father told him would make him weak. He took his time, and kissed her with all the hurt he had buried deep inside himself for years. His kiss was gentle yet forceful. It encompassed friendship and love.

Melodee resisted for as long as she could. But her heart betrayed her. All the years of hurt came pouring out of her in response to his silent pleas. Her mind conjured up thoughts and images of Tran cheating continually, and she responded to Ian’s kisses with fervor. The phone in the room rings and interrupts the couple from getting more intense. Ian decided to ignore it, but Melodee urged him to answer.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Jawi, Mi waan know a who dem pon di phone..a wonder iffa a Tran down stairs and front desk a tell him :blink: hmmm...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Melodee resisted for as long as she could. But her heart betrayed her. All the years of hurt came pouring out of her in response to his silent pleas. Her mind conjured up thoughts and images of Tran cheating continually, and she responded to Ian’s kisses with fervor. The phone in the room rings and interrupts the couple from getting more intense. Ian decided to ignore it, but Melodee urged him to answer.*[/i]

Oh Bwoy...who could dat be now!!!! Jawi, is wuh yuh trying fi duh mek us feel bad for deh villian dem???? :lol: Well it's working!!!! Poor Melodee han Ian..dem really duh deserve dem one annoddah!!!

Bless, Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline

Ian: Hello?

Frowzy: You mi yout. Mi wan fe knoa if oonu still ago tuh M’ville tonight.

Ian: Sh**! Man, I’m sorry. I forgot. Hold on a sec okay. Melodee, do you want to go out tonight? Or do you want to have Frowzy drive you home?

Melodee: I don’t want to go out. I can’t go out like this. Do you want me to leave? I don’t mind staying here tonight.

Ian: Alright baby. Yo my man! We are good tonight. But, I will still settle up with you tomorrow for devoting the evening to us. You are cool peeps man. Goodnight.

Frowzy: No problem star. Everyting irie. Respect. Lata mi yout. Melodee de Skettel nuh waste nuh time eeehhh. Bwoy some ooman nuh heasy atall.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

*Melodee takes the time that Ian is on the phone to turn on her own cell phone. It registers five new voicemail messages, and seven missed calls. She notices that all the missed calls were from Tran. She waivers back on forth on whether she was up to listening to her messages. Ian walks over and grabs her hands before she comes to a final decision.*

Ian: Let’s go for a walk around the property, and talk. Is that okay?

Melodee: I don’t have anything to wear. I don’t feel comfortable wearing the dress again with all these bite marks in clear view.

Ian: Okay. I tell you what. You go and take a leisurely soak in the tub. I’ll be back shortly.

Melodee: Where are you going?

Ian: Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon. I promise.

Melodee: Okay.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

*Ian dresses quickly, grabs his wallet and walks out of the room to the hotel’s gift shop. Luckily the shop is still open. He begins looking for items befitting his new queen. There are quite a few cheesy and cheap items housed there. But, he manages to find a terry cloth jogging suit with ‘Jamaica’ on the back of the pants. He also finds a pair of matching flip flops. Ian expertedly guessed Melodee as a size six, and walks to the counter to make his purchase. He asks the clerk if there is anywhere that he can purchase fine jewelry tonight. The clerk tells him that she can help him by opening the adjacent jewelry store. Ian pays for the items, and they walk together to the jewelry store.

Ian stops in front of the diamond pieces when the lights come on. He doesn’t want to overwhelm her with the first gift. Ian selects a pair of canary yellow diamond 18k white gold earring studs to match her new jogging suit. The clerk places them gingerly into an elegant black gift box, and wishes him a good night. Ian is sure that she will forget the unpleasantries, and he walks back to his room with a happy gait.*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.