bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
The boobs and the kitty pic are JZoom's. I feel really weird whenever I see it, and try not to look at it. It'd be nice not to have to see it. The one thing I do like is the colours, however. Plus she does have a nice set of boobs. And her kitty's really cute too. :blink::unsure:

Am I the only one whose mind went straight into the gutter after reading that sentence? :devil:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
The boobs and the kitty pic are JZoom's. I feel really weird whenever I see it, and try not to look at it. It'd be nice not to have to see it. The one thing I do like is the colours, however. Plus she does have a nice set of boobs. And her kitty's really cute too. :blink::unsure:

Am I the only one whose mind went straight into the gutter after reading that sentence? :devil:

Yep.

*twiddles thumbs*

I need a job. <_<

Edited by ~Nini~

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Filed: Timeline

Yep.

:lol:

*twiddles thumbs*

I need a job. <_<

You'll eat those words one day, Nini. :lol:

iagree.gif

Belated mini-vent.

Yesterday, there I go, all in style taking half day off. Clickity clack in high heels and brim hat ladee laaaaa.... happily walking towards the bus stop next to the Students' Union building. Of course, since I did bring my lighter, I was smoking a cigarette, enjoying the sun.... and then......

EXCUSE ME! [dude in tights and helmet on a bike: UW 'police' --- seriously people.]

Len: Yes?

YOU CANNOT SMOKE HERE.

Len: Really? Oh my god! :whistle: [pretending I didn't know]

THE FINE IS 100 DOLLARS

Len: holy fkuing #######, act bimbo Len, act bimbo.

Len: Oh dear, I am so very sorry [insert eyelash batting here pleaaaaasseeee] :blush:

BUT I WON'T FINE YOU. YOU NEED TO LEARN WHERE THE SMOKING AREAS ARE.

Len: Oh, that is so gracious (or some equally lame word) of you Officer :blush: (:lol:, how fkin magnanimous of you, jerk)

So I put off my ciggie, and keep walking. Get to bus stop, light up again and think: smoke police in tights. I hate you.

Sheesh - it's not like I was in the middle of the main library smoking, or in the sandbox with kindergardneners. I hate the smoking police. But, do they do a darn thing when people are drinking beer on the lawns???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Smoke nazis.

End of mini-vent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

HOW COME INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SH#*?????

GAHHHHHHHHHH I'm so angry right now... on top of everything our dumb a## employer did to us, now THIS!!!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113810

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

HOW COME INSURANCE COMPANIES CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS SH#*?????

GAHHHHHHHHHH I'm so angry right now... on top of everything our dumb a## employer did to us, now THIS!!!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=113810

Sheesh. I am amazed with the kind of cr@p doctors AND insurers get away with here. It suckkkkks. Big time. I'm sorry to hear about this emancipation - sending good vibes your way.

Peace sister, L.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I HATE HATE HATE the "health care" "system" here. I do, I do, I do. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

*sigh.. me & you both girl.. :)

I hate feeling like you are "gambling" with your health just to save a buck or two!

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

I HATE HATE HATE the "health care" "system" here. I do, I do, I do. :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

*sigh.. me & you both girl.. :)

I hate feeling like you are "gambling" with your health just to save a buck or two!

I know! It's not like it's free for fkcccsssss sake. They charge you all kinds of bogus "facility" fees, plus the blessings of godknowswho, plus the toilet paper you used while you went to pee in the clinic and UH OH, the toilet paper is not covered by your insurance. ARGHHHHHHH :protest:

And it is a gamble with people's lives sister, agreed.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

*sigh* I have to agree with you both E and Len...and I've lived with this "health care" all my life. Too many chances being taken with people's lives. The expense alone is enough to choke an elephant. Joel was amazed...and not in a good way...to find out what insurance would cost us, not to mention the actual "care" received. However, I have to be grateful we have it...without it we would be sunk financially...literally. It's damned if you do, damned even worse if you don't.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Has no one ever heard of a cat scan, shame on you! :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.