• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There's a limit??

Whats the limit???

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

20 it is.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Better not be a limit on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
JAPANESE FRIEND IS PREGNANT..

Yes you read that right people... PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

:o

Ohboy. Well, maybe Trailmix is right and things will work themselves out for the best. I guess some people just need to learn the hard way, but maybe it'll be the better way in the end. I dunno. Better her than me, though. :lol:

I give my son 100.00 for the hydro bill every month. If he conserves he will have change to keep. If he turns off every light, and makes sure energy isn't being wasted our bill can be as low as 60.00. So he has 40.00 to keep. It really does work well and he feels like he has a really important job in the house. Plus it kind of teaches him responsibility. At first he didn't care and the bill was 105.00. Now he cares because he knows its money in his pocket at the end of the month.

Wow. That's awesome. I think that's a great idea. :thumbs:

Ok, I just think this is really tacky.

I just went to online banking to pay a bill and I noticed the house owner cashed our rent cheque today - or deposited it whenever - bottom line is, it went through today.

While the cheque is dated January 1st, I do know that banks here will pretty much cash anything with a dollar amount on it, so that isn't the issue.

The thing is, why would she cash the cheque before rent day? I always send it to her at least a week in advance as I never want the rent to be late - however I don't think that gives her the right to cash it any old time she feels like it might be convenient for her.

For all she knows that is all the money we have - or what if we got paid at the end of the month and the money wasn't even in there yet?

Tacky tacky tacky.

Too bad you had money in the account. Then she'd have an NSF fee to pay. :devil:

Do people really need to drink to enjoy themselves?

Yes! :dance: I mean.... No! I mean..... :unsure:

Why do people on VJ, feel the need to take a personal swipe at you when you answer with your own opinion?

Someone asks a question, you reply - someone takes a swipe - because they feel they know everything.

This is of course directed at one person in particular that ticks me off on a regular basis....i'm tickkkkkkkkkkkkkedddddddddddddddd.

:unsure:

Why do people on VJ, feel the need to take a personal swipe at you when you answer with your own opinion?

Someone asks a question, you reply - someone takes a swipe - because they feel they know everything.

This is of course directed at one person in particular that ticks me off on a regular basis....i'm tickkkkkkkkkkkkkedddddddddddddddd.

Just say the word and I make your problems disappear sister :ph34r:

no one messes with my Trailmix sister and lives to make one more post.... :angry:

:lol:

Okay, guys. Whatcha all talkin bout? :unsure:

Theres 18 in this post krikit. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been guilty of this on other forums, but those are forums for online video games. On here though, people come for help and advice, and I really don't see the need. Internet trolls and flamers are just ridiculous on this forum (outside of the off-topic forum).

Filed: Timeline

I've been guilty of this on other forums, but those are forums for online video games. On here though, people come for help and advice, and I really don't see the need. Internet trolls and flamers are just ridiculous on this forum (outside of the off-topic forum).

Yeah, but, seriously..... I want the link. :lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

Here it is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169682

Filed: Timeline

Here it is:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=169682

Oh, excellent. It's a closed thread, too! *wanders off to read said thread*

iagree.gif

Timeline
OMG, I am ready to tear out my hair with that thread! Arrogant butt-hole. I'm glad MrsCat inserted that little humour post. It prevented me from scratching out his eyeballs.

Yeah, I actually started to read it again but started getting mad again so decided to stop :lol:

I think we can be thankful that he is only 'Dr Immigration' and not a medical doctor - there is some solace in that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.