bradcanuck

The Vent

4,952 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

sorry to hear that, delicia (F)

minor stupid rant...

so today hubby went to go fix his brother's gf's sister's air conditioning unit and also have a "meeting" with his brothers and dad.. so I asked him if I could drop him off and use the car to run errands and he said no because he might need the car to pick up stuff .... so now I am here stuck at home... :angry: if he needed to pick up stuff he could have borrowed his brother's car or something :P just so annoyed....

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Ok, here's my rant for the day:

P and I have been getting along TERRIBLY lately. We argue over everything and there's constantly a misunderstanding. I know it's just stress of everything that has to happen before he gets here (for him) and the end of the school year stuff (for me) and the added stress of wedding and blah blah.

But GAH it's just so....frustrating. I am ready for this to be all over (6 more weeks) so we can just get on with things. I suppose it doesn't help that my sister has been living with me for the last 3 months and won't be out before my wedding and I'm dealing with my ex and his wife who knows EVERYTHING and is utterly insecure and demanding.

Perchance I am pmsing? :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Timeline

double post.

that's how frustrated I am!

Edited by jundp

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

:( So much sadness and frustration. I hope today is a better day for everyone, and that you will feel peace in your hearts. (F)

My neighbour behind me passed away. She had a stroke and lay for 24 hours all alone in that house before her son found her. She died, later, in the hospital. I feel horrible that we all went about our daily lives, never knowing she was in need of assistance. :(

iagree.gif

Timeline

That is sad, Krikit. I'm sorry to hear it.

penguinpasscanada.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry to hear that krikit, that's tough and so sad.

You know, I like to leave tv on in the background and granted, in Canada we get a lot of U.S. commercials, but as everyone knows a lot of the time they blurb in Canadian stuff.

Well, U.S. tv, between the drugs and the life insurance and the hospital commercials and then the drugs again - I mean really, are these people serious - I'm already fed up with it.

Edited by trailmix

Dear Krikit, yes, this seems to happen from time to time.

It doesn't make it right.

What I'm trying to say is that too many people live too much alone.

Welcome to what is known as progress, aka city living.

When living in smaller communities, people always know what is going on with you..not that that is always a good thing, ha, and still, better than being lost in a sea of too much.

I hope she didn't suffer for too long.

RIP neighbour. (F)

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
:( So much sadness and frustration. I hope today is a better day for everyone, and that you will feel peace in your hearts. (F)

My neighbour behind me passed away. She had a stroke and lay for 24 hours all alone in that house before her son found her. She died, later, in the hospital. I feel horrible that we all went about our daily lives, never knowing she was in need of assistance. :(

That happened to my beloved "nana" who lived across the street from where I grew up. By chance my parents had to go over there for something, and my dad found her in her basement at the base of the stairs, still alive but barely, she passed away soon after that. I think that is why I get anxious when I can't get ahold of my family after repeated attempts. Hugs to you, Krikit (don't beat yourself up too much) and my condolences to your neighbour's family.

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Okay here's another vent:

And I'm sure it happens all the time...sigh.

Someone I know, a Canadian acquaintance, got engaged to a U.S.ian in Canada late last year and then moved here and got married early this year.

They have the green card interview on Monday.

:unsure:

Oh well...I wish them success, regardless.

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Timeline
Okay here's another vent:

And I'm sure it happens all the time...sigh.

Someone I know, a Canadian acquaintance, got engaged to a U.S.ian in Canada late last year and then moved here and got married early this year.

They have the green card interview on Monday.

:unsure:

Oh well...I wish them success, regardless.

Yeah. I was totally oblivious to all the options until I found this site. :lol:

iagree.gif

Just a (F) for Delicia, hope her husband kicks himself in the butt and does something

and a (F) for Krikit's neighbour :(

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So sorry to everyone (F)

My rant. Our K1 package is ready to be sent but my bf is all out of checks, so he ordered some and now we wait for them. I'm kind of annoyed that he didn't realize it, but he thought he had a couple left. We are SO close to our journey... yet still so far.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.