jerzboi

$100 Visa Fee

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm trying to cross all the T's and dot all the i's in preperation for Eve's medical and interview, do we need to pay for the visa before Eve goes for the medical? or can that be done when she goes back 2 weeks later for the interview? I read somewhere that it's St. Lukes that takes the pink proof of payment slip.

Thanks!

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

8-23-07 NOA2 hard copy received

8-29-07 NVC letter received in the mail

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-5-07 Interview APPROVED!!

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

9-30-08 NOA hard copy received

10-6-08 Biometrics appointment notice received

10-14-08 Transfered to CSC

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

from what I recall, proof of visa payment is not needed at the Medical. she would bring copy of appointment letter to show she has an interview.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

You pay for the medical when you go to St. Lukes. You need to pay for the interview in advance. By the way, I think the medical was just increased wasn't it?

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
You pay for the medical when you go to St. Lukes. You need to pay for the interview in advance. By the way, I think the medical was just increased wasn't it?

I understand the $100 must be paid in advance, but is the proof of payment given to St. Lukes or at the embassy when you go for the interview...and yes the medical fee is now $145 seems like everybody is cashing in on those of us in love ...I think they know those in love will pay what ever the price is to be together

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

its either way... i think i paid my visa after my med... good luck!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

its either way... i think i paid my visa after my med... good luck!!!

Claudeth paid for the interview in advance but paid for the medical on her first day at St. Lukes. Of course that was over two years ago and I know things have changed alot

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I understand the $100 must be paid in advance, but is the proof of payment given to St. Lukes or at the embassy when you go for the interview...and yes the medical fee is now $145 seems like everybody is cashing in on those of us in love ...I think they know those in love will pay what ever the price is to be together

i just had my medical and everything went well :thumbs: and they didnt me ask for that proof of payment for the visa .they just ask me to pay the $145 (P6,525.00) on my 1st day of medical...

Timeline

i just had my medical and everything went well :thumbs: and they didnt me ask for that proof of payment for the visa .they just ask me to pay the $145 (P6,525.00) on my 1st day of medical...

Happy to hear all went well at your medical :thumbs: and thank you for answering my question. Good Luck on your interview!

Edited by jerzboi

US1.GIFPHI.GIF

5-09-07 Mailed I-129F

8-17-07 NOA2 email

9-24-07 Rec. Packet 4

10-22-07 Early medical

11-16-07 Visa delivered

11-21-07 USA

AOS

9-22-08 Mailed

2-5-09 APPROVED

P1010126.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.