em79sugar

Good thoughts to all of you....

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Sometimes when I read these posts I get more depressed about the whole process and wish it was not so drawn out and complicated in order to be with the one you love. Then I read posts from some that have been waiting almost a year for a NOA2, or those that keep running into brick walls trying to get through red tape and the process with sanity. But then I realize, we are all here to find comfort and hope. Thank you friends for your posts, your consideration to those in need of assistance or a kind place in which to vent. I really hope that some miracle will occur which propels a swiftness throughout these service centers. I know its a tall order, but I wish you all the best I truly hope that each and every one of us will have our prayers answered soon and our futures begin with the ones we love.

Good thoughts are with you all!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

There are some things in life we can influence and control. This immigration process isn't one of them. There isn't any use for me to rant too often or complain, even though the process really is extended and maddening at times. I've been in love before. I've had long distance relationships before.

As long as my girl and I are as good a fit as I believe, then hopefully sooner or later we'll be united. It should be well worth the wait.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
There are some things in life we can influence and control. This immigration process isn't one of them. There isn't any use for me to rant too often or complain, even though the process really is extended and maddening at times. I've been in love before. I've had long distance relationships before.

As long as my girl and I are as good a fit as I believe, then hopefully sooner or later we'll be united. It should be well worth the wait.

It will never be easy, it will only be worth it. Yes, it can be difficult but I feel it is important we keep trying and fight for what we love. That being for me I love a Hungarian girl whom I want to be with badly but have to wait. I know it will be worth the wait and I am willing to do what it takes to make sure we can be together. Don't give up hope man, just keep at it. Nothing worth while was ever easy. Just in a process such as this make sure you pay very close attention to detail and do everything you can to make the process go more smoothly.

Just my thoughts.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I agree with everything everyone said.

Today I totally broke down when I was talking on the phone to my mom. This process can suck so much out of you. But we have to resolve to stay strong through this and continue on so that we can be with our loved ones. We need to stay positive and make sure that this process does not break us. Like they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

This is why VJ is such a great place because I can share my story with others who will actually understand.

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.