jessel chris

going to interview and lacking some requirements

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone who go to their interview with incomplete requirements? or papers from fiance arrived after your interview?what are the consequences and things that will possibly happen if I go to interview with lack of requirements?but I can show it to them as soon as I have it.

Edited by jessel chris

118283530184.gifJessel Chris11837926282d.gif

11-20-2004 ♥ when we are falling in love

03-03-2007 ♥ he visit me in Cebu

03-05-2007 ♥ he visit my family

03-06-2007 ♥ we're officially engaged

--------------♥ so many things happened / unforgettable date

03-11-2007 ♥ temporary departure

03-14-2007 ♥ finally, he went home to Florida...very sad day...

04-06-2007 ♥ I29F sent to CSC

04-12-2007 ♥ CSC received I29f

04-13-2007 ♥ NOA1 received through mail

08-07-2007 ♥ status online RFE

08-11-2007 ♥ got RFE letter

08-13-2007 ♥ calling CSC about RFE

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

08-18-2007 ♥NOA2 hard copy

10-29-2007 ♥MEDICAL @ SLEC

11-07-2007 ♥INTERVIEW DAY!!!APPROVED!!!

12-14-2007 ♥Soon to be with my GG!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know of a few people who needed something for the Jamaican embassy.....birth paper, non-impediment form, etc. They got a blue slip of paper and a rescheduled date. Some were approved and just had to bring said paper back. Some had to reinterview. It all depends on what you are missing and the embassy, I suppose.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

You will be placed in AR or AP (don't know which one is it) until all the documents have been received by the embassy (USEM).

IR-1

Immigration Process

2007-02-22 **I-130 Sent to VSC

2007-07-02 **I-130 APPROVED at USCIS- CSC

2007-10-10 **CASE COMPLETED at NVC

2007-11-15 **INTERVIEW DATE. APPROVED at USEM!!!

USA

2007-12-02 **Arrival from MNL to JFK (NYC)

2007-12-10 **Visit to SSA

.png

Claudeth forgot to get her German police clearance translated so was put on missing document hold.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

221g

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Anyone who go to their interview with incomplete requirements? or papers from fiance arrived after your interview?what are the consequences and things that will possibly happen if I go to interview with lack of requirements?but I can show it to them as soon as I have it.

My husband hasn't had his interview yet. However, this process has taken 10 months to get to the interview stage. I think 10 months waiting is enough time for me to compile all the proper paperwork.

How long have you been waiting for your interview?

As for missing documents...Most paperwork you should have already submitted earlier. Such as your Affidavit of Support and the DS-230 and supporting documents. You should have made copies of all these papers as you went along, so that you could have a back up set when the interview comes up.

If you can show some confirmation a document is being sent and is just delayed, then present it to the Consular Officer. Better to show you are making efforts to meet their request for documents.

Timeline

My husband hasn't had his interview yet. However, this process has taken 10 months to get to the interview stage. I think 10 months waiting is enough time for me to compile all the proper paperwork.

As for missing documents...Most paperwork you should have already submitted earlier. Such as your Affidavit of Support and the DS-230 and supporting documents. You should have made copies of all these papers as you went along, so that you could have a back up set when the interview comes up.

If you can show some confirmation a document is being sent and is just delayed, then present it to the Consular Officer. Better to show you are making efforts to meet their request for documents.

We've been waiting for 6 months for my interview

Actually we were having a problem he quit working July 2007 and graduated with a degree of Respiratory Therapist and haven't take his board exam yet. He will be starting his new job hopefully on Oct. 22nd and may get his employment certification on that day and may get his first pay check on 29th. He is gathering all the requirements that I need for the interview so far this are the requirements that he already have:

I-134 Notarized

IRS 2002-2006

xerox copy of divorce decree since he submitted the original to CSC

Letter of employment from Pizza place where he work part time

The documents that he is still waiting for...

Employment Certification from his new job

bank statement

original copy of divorce decree

If he can gather everything on Oct 23rd I don't really no how long it will take for me to have it. I maybe go to Manila on my interview with empty hand :(

We dont know what to do now.........

Edited by jessel chris

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually we were having a problem he quit working July 2007 and graduated with a degree of Respiratory Therapist and haven't take his board exam yet. He will be starting his new job hopefully on Oct. 22nd and may get his employment certification on that day and may get his first pay check on 29th. He is gathering all the requirements that I need for the interview so far this are the requirements that he already have:

I-134 Notarized

IRS 2002-2006

bank statement

If he can gather everything on Oct 23rd I don't really no how long it will take for me to have it. I maybe go to Manila on my interview with empty hand :(

I used the USPS and sent my wife the documents International Guaranteed Overnight Express I believe it was. She received the documents in two days in manila. I also sent her a copy of my divorce papers, not the original and she was approved. Maybe we were lucky but it's worth a try rather then go empty handed. Good luck

Timeline

I-134 Notarized

IRS 2002-2006

bank statement

I used the USPS and sent my wife the documents International Guaranteed Overnight Express I believe it was. She received the documents in two days in manila. I also sent her a copy of my divorce papers, not the original and she was approved. Maybe we were lucky but it's worth a try rather then go empty handed. Good luck

how much does it cost you sending it through USPS?we want cheaper and faster :) he requested original copy of his divorce decree and hopefully he can gather everything all by 23rd and hopefully send it to me

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

I really, really do not recommend going without that divorce paper. While I was waiting for my own appointment at the Vancouver consulate, the man ahead of me had everything except his original copy. He had piles of relationship evidence, even a photocopy of the document itself, but as soon as the interviewer heard he didn't have the original, they told him he could not be approved. He was beside himself, "I can't find it, I was told in an e-mail by you guys that it was okay, our wedding is next week, tickets have been bought" and they just shook their heads. I felt horrible for him. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't know how strict your consulate is, but I wish you the best.

When I went to my interview, I hadn't had my medical examination yet, because it was scheduled for the following day. They let me proceed with the interview, but told me I couldn't get my visa until I returned with the exam completed. I came back with it immediately the following day and they issued me my visa the day after that. I hope it works the same for you, but please don't take me at my own experiences.

"Your mom is in my head right now, and she's saying don't do that."

"For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain."

Timeline
I really, really do not recommend going without that divorce paper. While I was waiting for my own appointment at the Vancouver consulate, the man ahead of me had everything except his original copy. He had piles of relationship evidence, even a photocopy of the document itself, but as soon as the interviewer heard he didn't have the original, they told him he could not be approved. He was beside himself, "I can't find it, I was told in an e-mail by you guys that it was okay, our wedding is next week, tickets have been bought" and they just shook their heads. I felt horrible for him. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I don't know how strict your consulate is, but I wish you the best.

When I went to my interview, I hadn't had my medical examination yet, because it was scheduled for the following day. They let me proceed with the interview, but told me I couldn't get my visa until I returned with the exam completed. I came back with it immediately the following day and they issued me my visa the day after that. I hope it works the same for you, but please don't take me at my own experiences.

He is trying his best to gather everything and send it to me as soon as possible

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

Claudeth forgot to get her German police clearance translated so was put on document hold until she got it translated. Once the embassy received the document the visa was issued within just a few days.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I believe it was called global guaranteed overnight express. The package included the I 134 and three years of income tax for 33 dollars and it arrived in manila two days later.

Global Express Mail from the US Postal Service. The package will actually be delivered by FedEx but you'll pay the USPS a lot less money than you would have paid FedEx.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.