amal

Queston about lifting conditions

11 posts in this topic

I know there are some of us who stuck around after lifting conditions and I need some help. He sent off all of our proof with the initial application. He got in the mail today a letter that says:

"Your conditional resident status is extended for a period of 1 year. During the one-year extension you are authorized employment and travel.

In order to further process ur petition, you'll be receiving an applicaation support center appt. notice with a specific time, date, and location to capture ur fingerprints, photo, and signature. You MUST wait for ur appointment before going to the ASC for biometric processing."

Ok, that....we understand....But then it goes on to say:

NOTE: Conditional resident applicants *which he is* including conditional resident dependents residing overseas pursuant to military or govt orders, WILL NOT RECEIVE AN ASC appointment notice. To complete biometric processing, these applicants must submit the required items listed on the I-751 form instructions.

Ok, now we're a little bit confused. Since he sent in all the proof with the initial application, should he send the proof again or is this a standard letter in case the ppl didn't send anything to begin with? help :help:

then it continues to say if we haven't done so, to provide supporting documents to assist the uscis in processing our petition etc etc etc.....

I just wanna know what we are supposed to do next... I am the worlds worst at filing paperwork. I have tried a few times (for prior things) to use the lifting conditions forum but never get any help so thats why I'm posting here. :):help:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Amal,

We are going thru the removing of condition process. That first letter is a standard letter. You should receive another letter in a couple of weeks that has your biometrics appointment notice. You will be told when the appointment is and the place of your local office. You will need to take that letter and be there as instructed. You wont need to send anything else for proof unless you receive an RFE. After biometrics you just wait until they review your case. You will either be given an RFE or be approved. That is what stage we are at now. If you need any more information, please let me know! Good luck!

Lisa and Moe

Thanks! I am so on edge lately that I don't know if we are going to make it through this process. uggggggggggg!

So I guess I need to sit back and wait a couple of weeks until we get the next "assignment"? ok, I can do that...will someone be here to wrap me in foam so I don't hurt myself when I lose my mind ?? :unsure:

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Best wishes to all those filing for removal of conditions...... :star:

SUE & NASR. EDDINE

Married March 25, 2004 - Tunis, Tunisia

Timelines are now in profile

02/23/05- Husband arrives............POE Newark, NJ!

CITIZENSHIP

02/23/09 - mailed citizenship papers to Lewisville, TX - priority mail

02/26/09 - received at TX

03/04/09 - Service Center deposits check

03/04/09 - NOA date

03/06/09 - check posted to my account

03/09/09 - NOA received in mail

06/04/09 - called Customer Service - in regards to not receiving bio appointment

06/13/09 - received letter in regards to my inquiry to Customer Service - stating husband had recently missed biometric appointment (never received a notice in mail) - going to be rescheduled - letter dated 06/05/09

06/17/09 - received Notice for biometrics appointment - dated 06/12/09

06/26/09 - Biometrics Appointment - St. Albans, VT

08/20/09 - Received Interview Appointment Letter

10/05/09 - Interview - Albany, NY- PASSED

10/23/09 - Oath Ceremony - Fort Edward, NY

01/28/10 - applied for US Passport

02/19/10 - received back naturalization certificate

02/22/10 - received US Passport

We almost need our own MENA removal of conditions thread...I just might do that.

OK, butt planted, popcorn in hand, soda on table, argeelah set up, I'm ready to hurry up and wait!!!

Interview-December 2005

My ex and her husband will be writing affidavits for us and my daughter will be notorizing them, wonder if that will be a problem :blink:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

My ex and her husband will be writing affidavits for us and my daughter will be notorizing them, wonder if that will be a problem :blink:

I was thinking that (in the state of Missouri) you weren't supposed to notarize anything for immediate families... Has anyone else heard that? I wish we could have done that but by the time we thought about it there wasn't enough time.

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
We almost need our own MENA removal of conditions thread...I just might do that.

OK, butt planted, popcorn in hand, soda on table, argeelah set up, I'm ready to hurry up and wait!!!

I think we do.

I was over in the lifting conditions forum and was reading how the Nebraska Service Center was so slowwww.

Oh well this time Anmar is doing all the paperwork.. :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Amal dont stress! The biometrics letter usually comes about 2 weeks after the first NOA. Some places have a wait for the actual appointment. Ours was scheduled about 2 weeks later. The biometrics appointment was very easy. We had to be there at 8 am in St Louis almost 3 weeks ago. We were the first one called back. We had one simple form to fill out and then they did his fingerprints of both hands two times and then took a picture. We was only in there 15 mins total. Very simple. The people who worked there was very nice and pleasant. Make sure you bring the NOA2 letter of the appointment and the green card. Now we are just waiting for CSC to review our packet. We will help you all we can! Hopefully we will hear something soon! Amazing how fast the 2 years have went by!

Lisa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.