LonnieNCarmie

Delbros Delivery Manila

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So after my fiancee got approved and denied visa pick up I booked her a flight for OCT 16 POE Detroit.

I failed the realize Columbus Day and another holiday on OCT 12 in the Philippines. The Embassey released her visa to Delbros on OCT 9th A week after the interview they said thiey would deliver to Bulacan on Thursday about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Manila. Well Thursday came around I called her at 10 am PHILS time and she hadn't received it so I told her to call to follow up and they told her that they wouldn't deliver it today they would deliver it maybe Sat OCT 13. Remember she still had to go to the CFO to get something done to the Visa on Monday her flight is on Tue at 655am.

My fiancee called me back upset about it they said it was released by the Embassy but it was still at the Embassy their courier hadn't sent it yet. So she asked could she change the address to where here friend was staying at a hotel close to the embassy they told her yes I wasn't for it unless they delivered it that sameday the requested a letter to be faxed with the reason for the change of address and a photo copy of her ID. She drafted a letter letting them know her plane leaves Tue Oct 16, and there is a holiday tomorrow which was this past Friday and she still needed to go to the CFO.

My fiancee took the course already but forgot my divorce document. So her friend that got put on AR allowed my finacee to use her room number and the address at her hotel so the courier could deliver that day to her. My fiancee called delbros every hour after she faxed the documents and talked to the same lady. The lady gave my fiancee her personal cell number to get in contact with her as assurance this would be delivered that day to the Hotel new address.

My fiancee arrived at the Hotel and went to her friends room, Delbros lady gave my fiancee the delivery guys direct cell phone number to call him which she did. He said he would be over to deliver her passport shortly. My fiancee called him every 30 minutes until he arrived which was 1hr 30min after she originally spoke to him he said Mam my cell phone has low bat now because you called me so much. Meeting her new friend paid off huge they also went to the CFO class together 2 days after the interview. My fiancee friend along with her determination and a really great lady at delbros made it possible for my fiancee to make her flight on time. :) Also my fiancee and her friend discovered that me and her fiance have the same birthday.

My advise is follow up about your Visa and remember they have special delivery if your flight is leaving the next day before there scheduled delivery time. A

Just a hint to others.

My wife kept the CP number of the courier that delivered her packet.

When her visa was ready for release from USEM she called the courier.

Same guy that delivered packet delivered the visas.

Offered him an incentive and he went and picked up the visa at the embassy and PROMPTLY delivered it after a 6 hour trip North of Manila!

Wife lived in the bundoks so they met at a Jollibee. Bought him lunch at Jollibee naman!

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Congrats, the 16th is only a couple of days away :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi im happy it all worked out for you.When the last time you were in Bulacan?

I was in Bulacan in March of this year. My fiancee is from Pasig Metro Manila I moved her out there in a nice subdivision

into a brand new apartment man I almost went broke 120.00 a month. Just joking For what I pay in mortgage for my house in one month I could live there about 10 months. :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.