LHH

Which center Should send for the I-129 K1 application?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mozambique
Timeline
Hi, my friend lived in California before he moved to TX because of his job in Jan 2007. Now he is going to file the K1 application for his girlfriend. Should he mail all the documents to the California Center or the Vermont Center? Thank you for your relpy.

Send it to CSC.

Omizo & Tusha

04/09/2008 - Send the AOS, EAD, AP

04/11/2008 - USCIS received my package

04/28/2008 - Money Order cashed

04/29/2008 - NOA for AOS+EAD+AP

05/02/2008 - Received Hardcopies of NOAs

05/20/2008 - Biometric (Fingerprint)

05/21/2008 - AOS & EAD touched

05/29/2008 - AOS tranfered to CSC

06/04/2008 - AOS touched

06/06/2008 - AOS touched

06/10/2008 - EAD approved

06/10/2008 - AP approved

06/19/2008 - AOS touched

07/22/2008 - Received CRIS e-mail (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

07/23/2008 - AOS touched

07/25/2008 - Received

Filed: Timeline
Hi, my friend lived in California before he moved to TX because of his job in Jan 2007. Now he is going to file the K1 application for his girlfriend. Should he mail all the documents to the California Center or the Vermont Center? Thank you for your relpy.

Send it to CSC.

But the instrustion on the I-129F form said, if you live in TX, you send to the Vermont Center, why should send to CSC? Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Send it to CSC.

But the instrustion on the I-129F form said, if you live in TX, you send to the Vermont Center, why should send to CSC? Thank you.

Follow the instructions on the I-129F:

"Vermont Service Center Filings

File form I-129F with the Vermont Service Center if you live in:

Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland,Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey,New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma,Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina,Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands,West Virginia and the District of Columbia."

If your friend lives in TX then he sends to VSC.

Edited by ZeeNusah

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mozambique
Timeline

Send it to CSC.

Sorry, I thought people who live in TX can send their petition to CSC, that's how was done previous, but it has been changed. According to USCIS website, you can send it to VSC. Make sure first to other people who are from TX.

Omizo & Tusha

04/09/2008 - Send the AOS, EAD, AP

04/11/2008 - USCIS received my package

04/28/2008 - Money Order cashed

04/29/2008 - NOA for AOS+EAD+AP

05/02/2008 - Received Hardcopies of NOAs

05/20/2008 - Biometric (Fingerprint)

05/21/2008 - AOS & EAD touched

05/29/2008 - AOS tranfered to CSC

06/04/2008 - AOS touched

06/06/2008 - AOS touched

06/10/2008 - EAD approved

06/10/2008 - AP approved

06/19/2008 - AOS touched

07/22/2008 - Received CRIS e-mail (Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident)

07/23/2008 - AOS touched

07/25/2008 - Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Since he is currently resident in the US now it does not matter where he lived previously it is based on where he live NOW.... before VSC was a significant advantage over CSC but that now appears to be gone

Edited by fwaguy

YMMV

Filed: Timeline

Send it to CSC.

AND IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU START A THREAD ABOUT IT?

sorry guys for the caps, gettin worked up here for a sec :lol:

Furthermore, LHH, you should tell your 'friend' that he should take an active interest in his own petition and not depend on 3rd parties such as yourself to spoon feed him answers.

Have a nice day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

You should be filing an I-129F for a fiancee, not I-129 that is for a work visa.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

Is your friend capable of reading the instructions that come with the I-129F??

If not, pay $2000 to some lawyer that can.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What is so difficult. :wacko: He lives in Texas. File at the Vermont Service Center as per instructions.

Jeffery AND Alla.

0 kilometers physically separates us!

K-1 Visa Granted... Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Alla ARRIVED to America... Wednesday, 12 November 2008

russia_a.gif Алла и Джеффри USA_a.gif

AllaAndJeffery.PNG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.