malego77

False or true? Packet 3 is only delivered personally

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Somebody that already it has happened through this transacts (visa k1), it is certain that we must receive the package personally? And that if we are not at the time of the delivery are problems... I think if this the person then does not give a term to happen to gather it to DHL (they send it by DHL or mail?) It´s difficult for me stay at home 24 hours (because at any time it´s can arrive) and that is practically impossible due to the different daily activities... Somebody knows if is certain, it really worries to me. Thousand thanks

--------------------------------------

Alguien que ya haya pasado por este tramite (visa k1), es cierto que debemos recibir personalmente el paquete? Y que si no estamos al momento de la entrega hay problemas...

Yo esperaria que si no esta la persona en ese momento den un plazo para pasar a recogerlo a la paqueteria (lo mandan por paqueteria o por correo???) Se me hace dificil tener que estar en casa las 24h (porque en cualquier momento puede llegar) y eso es practicamente imposible debido a las diferentes actividades diarias...

Alguien sabe si es cierto??, me preocupa de verdad.

Mil gracias

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
Somebody that already it has happened through this transacts (visa k1), it is certain that we must receive the package personally? And that if we are not at the time of the delivery are problems... I think if this the person then does not give a term to happen to gather it to DHL (they send it by DHL or mail?) It´s difficult for me stay at home 24 hours (because at any time it´s can arrive) and that is practically impossible due to the different daily activities... Somebody knows if is certain, it really worries to me. Thousand thanks

Alguien que ya haya pasado por este tramite (visa k1), es cierto que debemos recibir personalmente el paquete? Y que si no estamos al momento de la entrega hay problemas...

Yo esperaria que si no esta la persona en ese momento den un plazo para pasar a recogerlo a la paqueteria (lo mandan por paqueteria o por correo???) Se me hace dificil tener que estar en casa las 24h (porque en cualquier momento puede llegar) y eso es practicamente imposible debido a las diferentes actividades diarias...

Mil gracias

Pienso que es falso. No estoy seguro de Mexico, pero usualmente es de correo.

Busca un foro de Cd Juarez. Hay gente alli que sepan.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Well, it was not a problem in Peru. My fiancee's sister signed for the packet. Is somebody going to be home?

Or can you pick up the packet at DHL? We did have to go to DHL to pick up the visa.

Mil gracias

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

No creo que sea problema mientras haya alguien que firme por el paquete, aunque no seas tú personalmente. Sería extremadamente difícil que el beneficiario recibiera personalmente ya que la mayoría estamos trabajando y fuera de nuestras casas durante el día.

APPLIED FOR NATURALIZATION 07/2021

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.05.2011 - Check cashed

08.08.2011- NOA Received

08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received

09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

01.27.2012 - Card production ordered

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received

07.25.2021 - N400 filed online

08.09.2021- Biometrics re-use notice

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

05.19.2022- Oath Ceremony in MN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.