deadbird

Thursday

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone!

I have to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers concerning my grandmother-- she had surgery early this AM and is now in ICU awaiting another less-risky operation tomorrow. It looks like she'll pull through ok! We're all so shocked--first the doctors told us that a short surgery was a bad sign (she went in at 7:15AM EST) and so I figured when my dad called me at work at 9:00 that was it, but he said she made it so I had to go to the parking lot and have a really good cry but thank God our prayers have been answered!!!

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's great sparrow!!!

I posted this in ot but it deserves a second post 'cause it got me laughin' so hard I was cryin'.

http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Alhamdolellah!! :dance: That is great news sparrow!! :thumbs:

I'm so tired today, my husband got online this morning at 3 AM and he asked me to turn on my cam and when he noticed how dark it was in our home he asked me what time it is and I told him it is 3 AM!! He said ooooh I'm sorry honey I keep forgetting about the time difference because here in Kuwait it is 10 AM. :lol: I always keep my computer on and the volume on max just in case habebe gets online and wants to talk to me. :luv: I think I better grab another cup of coffee, it feels like it is going to be a long day!! :blink: I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!! :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sparrow Im so thankful everything went ok...

good morning everyone.... Puppy is improving finally I just hope so much this is the end of the nightmare. She had the same symptoms for a week last month then they went away and she was FINE. Then she got sick for a week this month..... If it returns again it seems it is an auto-immune steriod responsive menigitis.... I hope so much it is not this I have my fingers crossed this will be the end of the mystery illness. Thanks everyone for the kind words. Im broke now,,, (what you will do for love) and Im leaving to see my fiance in less than a month... Life is rarely ever easy

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Timeline

Tonight will ROCK! I am taking Alexis to see Disney On Ice/Finding Nemo! How cool is that? My work gave me free tickets, I figure after parking and cotton candy and souvieners, the free tickets will cost about $100. :blush:

Water, so happy the puppy is better! :thumbs:

Melissa, I prescribe more coffee.

Hey doodle, Ayesha and sparrow!

Amal & Andrea, call me ----Kelly, come see me Saturday--Dawn, how did your dinner go with Hatem's fam? Malarie, wher are you? Lal & Jenn--I have to miss Survivor Chat tonight :o

Everybody else, have a great Thursday.

Jackie (F)

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey everyone. hope thursday is going well for everyone. just another sleepy day here.

we are going to attempt to renew my visa next week, but we were told it could be difficult, so i have to prepare myself for the possible return to the states on Oct 15th if they wont renew it, and an overnight in Jordan with the way my ticket is................or they could give me 1-2mths renewal if they dont give me all 3mths and we will have to work something out. crazy crazy.

i want baskin robins, but im having a tooth flare up again so i dunno if thats a good idea...we will see how things go tonight when George gets out of work, mmmm ice cream.

lets see what else............haha i guess really nothing to report. We want to get a kitty cat but they cost around 500 dollars in the pet store, and the ones on the street are very sick, but we figure we would want to try and save one from the street and take it to the vet and get its shots and meds so we are on the lookout for a cute cat. George had seen a kitten by his shop he said was adorable, but he hasnt spotted it in almost a week, so we arent sure where she went. Its funny explaining (because i assumed he knew) that we needed to get a litter box, etc if we got a cat....wow lol.

alright take care :) COME ON GOOD NEWS!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone!

I have to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers concerning my grandmother-- she had surgery early this AM and is now in ICU awaiting another less-risky operation tomorrow. It looks like she'll pull through ok! We're all so shocked--first the doctors told us that a short surgery was a bad sign (she went in at 7:15AM EST) and so I figured when my dad called me at work at 9:00 that was it, but he said she made it so I had to go to the parking lot and have a really good cry but thank God our prayers have been answered!!!

It's good to hear the news about your grandma. I'll continue to remember her in my prayers. God bless you and your family.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone!

It's good to hear the news about your grandma. I'll continue to remember her in my prayers. God bless you and your family.

Happy Thursday everybody

Sparrow - thanks for the update, thats really good news.

Jac - Lexi's going to enjoy that! Have a nice time

Water - Lucy's picking up all the good vibes this room is sending her. Hope she keeps improving, too.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Later

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

t645sy.gif

.... and that's great news, Sparrow (F) Thanks God

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

good afternoon.. just another day here...

jackie, i'll try to call after 9

sparrow, thanks for the update

d-2-da-oodle, heya!

dawn, its so great to have u back again

jess, good luck on that visa!

melissa, keepin that coffe IV going?

wom, hehehe that pic is too funny

wiw, great to hear puppy is doing better

OaW, schoolwork sucks! I'm so glad i'm done with school for now

Jeanna, have a great trip!

Everyone that hasn't posted yet, HIIIIIIIIII hope u alllllllllll have a great day!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just want to thank you all again, I'll continue to keep you posted!

I feel bad though, I told Ramy that if he received a phone call from me around 3:00 Cairo time it was a bad sign....of course that's when I tried calling with good news but it just rang and rang...he called back at 9:15 but my phone didn't tell me till 12 and now I can't get through! He must be having a heart attack over there. I hope he checks his email soon.

(Anyone else think it sucks that their SO doesn't have voicemail? lol)

Divorced. To hell with him.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just want to thank you all again, I'll continue to keep you posted!

I feel bad though, I told Ramy that if he received a phone call from me around 3:00 Cairo time it was a bad sign....of course that's when I tried calling with good news but it just rang and rang...he called back at 9:15 but my phone didn't tell me till 12 and now I can't get through! He must be having a heart attack over there. I hope he checks his email soon.

(Anyone else think it sucks that their SO doesn't have voicemail? lol)

no 'cause if he's anything like me he won't check it anyways. lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.