dawnnhatem

Happy Monday!

43 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My dog, Lucy (baby girl) is very ill since fri. we think its spinal menigits .. I wrote about it 3 weeks ago I thought it was whiplash cause it went away. now its back with a vegence I spent 400.. yesterday tests and e-xrays... and the only thing certain is there is infecton. The diagnosis for menegitis is a spinal tap which is like 1000. in itself. So we went ahead and treated it as if it is since she has a lot of the symptoms. high fever , spinal pi

......Please everybody send her good energy..........

Its a really hard time these days

my stomach hurts

I feel so worried

Edited by water is wide

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't wanna go to work!!!!! :ranting: The new job that I thought I would love....well I HATE it!!!! I thought my last job was hell....now I know that was just purgatory.....now I'm in hell!

I didn't want to go either but now that I am here I might as well do something useful like post in VJ :D

Wow, I'm sorry you are hating ur new job. You should move to Houston and keep me company. hope u have a great day

NO move to Seattle and keep me company. It's going to be a long 6 weeks!! :crying:

NOOOOO all of you move to Chicago. I want everybody here. Maggie, I know they gave you good meds so I don't want to hear about the long trip. I'm kidding of course. I hope you are taking good care of yourself)

Water: I'm really sorry about Lucy. Thats got to be so hard. $1000 on a test, ouch. if that is the suspected diagnosis, can they just treat her and look for imporovement? I hope she gets better.

On another subject...there's this guy thats being mean to me in the k3 room. He's got like 100 hearts but I never heard of him so I don't know why hes got such a beef with me. For all I know he IS a damn genius....but he's not being very respectful and his condescension is not apreciated...

ok, I feel better for venting.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
On another subject...there's this guy thats being mean to me in the k3 room. He's got like 100 hearts but I never heard of him so I don't know why hes got such a beef with me. For all I know he IS a damn genius....but he's not being very respectful and his condescension is not apreciated...

Think of all the socially awkward, foot-in-mouth people you've met in your life. Then picture one of them when you read the guy's posts. Trust me it will help. And it's a hell of a lot better than picturing him in his underwear. ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

oh i see who it is. he's been slapped around by the mermaid quite a bit in the divorce forum and it's not surprising he's trying to regain his ego at your expense. hang in there. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:crying: The msgr shows Waleed is online "Busy talking with to my wife" but I missed his msg at first because of these generic computers in the library. So now he is "Away" status and I can't get ahold of him before my next class. I am soooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaad! I miss him sooooo much. Waaaah! :crying:

Now I have to go to class and he'll probably already be asleep and I will go another day without him. :( This Birthday week blows....

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Jackie, I hate to disappoint you but seriously, I can't handle mansaf.

:blink:

*bangs fist on table*

I protest this blasphemy! How can somebody not like mansaf? btw ... don't ever admit that in Jordan. ( Sounds like it's the soup you don't like ... but if it's the lamb - try it with chicken. )

Monday ... :) ... when you work in a 24-7 industry, it doesn't matter what day it is.

Think of all the socially awkward, foot-in-mouth people you've met in your life. Then picture one of them when you read the guy's posts. Trust me it will help. And it's a hell of a lot better than picturing him in his underwear. ;)

Yeah, you probably don't want to picture someone who harasses people on the net ... in their underwear. You may end up scarred by the sight.

Edited by KyanWan

The moral of my story: Stick with someone who matches your own culture.

( This coming from an Arab who married an Arab from overseas... go figure. )

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
:crying: The msgr shows Waleed is online "Busy talking with to my wife" but I missed his msg at first because of these generic computers in the library. So now he is "Away" status and I can't get ahold of him before my next class. I am soooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaad! I miss him sooooo much. Waaaah! :crying:

Now I have to go to class and he'll probably already be asleep and I will go another day without him. :( This Birthday week blows....

My birthday week blows too!

On a side note, I had a few yankee candles burning yesterday (their new creme brulee scent yum!) and my oldest daughter begged me to let her blow them out then she lingered smelling the smoke. I was like why didn't you use the top to put it out and she said because the smell of the smoke makes her happy because it reminds her of birthdays. :luv:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

My dog, Lucy (baby girl) is very ill since fri. we think its spinal menigits .. I wrote about it 3 weeks ago I thought it was whiplash cause it went away. now its back with a vegence I spent 400.. yesterday tests and e-xrays... and the only thing certain is there is infecton. The diagnosis for menegitis is a spinal tap which is like 1000. in itself. So we went ahead and treated it as if it is since she has a lot of the symptoms. high fever , spinal pi

my stomach hurts

I feel so worried

I am sorry about Lucy. It makes me think about the TP commercial with the little puppy and the song "I'm sorry. So sorry."

Sending doggie hugs to your baby girl:

Puppy_hug-144x112.jpggirlHugDog.jpgdog%20hug1.jpg

dog_hugs_baby7.jpghug9.jpglabrador_puppies_2.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

my stomach hurts

I feel so worried

I am sorry about Lucy. It makes me think about the TP commercial with the little puppy and the song "I'm sorry. So sorry."

Sending doggie hugs to your baby girl:

Puppy_hug-144x112.jpggirlHugDog.jpgdog%20hug1.jpg

dog_hugs_baby7.jpghug9.jpglabrador_puppies_2.jpg

Thanks soo much ... came home at lunch she's walking around and has quit shaking ,, I think shes improving, she still has a fever though ...

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

sending u big hugs jackie.

..happy monday

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My birthday week blows too!

On a side note, I had a few yankee candles burning yesterday (their new creme brulee scent yum!) and my oldest daughter begged me to let her blow them out then she lingered smelling the smoke. I was like why didn't you use the top to put it out and she said because the smell of the smoke makes her happy because it reminds her of birthdays. :luv:

Oh! You're having the same Birthday week as me and your Birthday is just a few days before mine. :P Kewl! Do you also have the post-birthday week?

Every year the week before my birthday I want to hide in my bed under the covers especially on the day of my Birthday. I don't like to face turning another year older. For some reason this year though turnning 29 feels more positive then I thought it would. I feel I'm ready for my 30's and sharing my life with my Husband and having a family with him. I'm looking forward to it and feeling good about it. I am just miserable because he's not here and we'll probably miss our first anniversary and his birthday as well. :no: But maybe we'll have a rest of our 30's together. (F)

I had this real long post typed, about how tommorrow I am supposed to go to the lawyer to start a divorce. But after reading my pity party, I deleted it all.

I don't want to go.

Jackie (F)

With you in spirit offering strength in groups. (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.