ylime0411

email add and phone number to call

4 posts in this topic

its me again here,

how are you all, my husband now back to US, he had his one week vacation here in the Philippines and we were together on our first anniversary.

Last week, we went to US embassy in manila. My husband wants to make a follow up and try to make a request if he can ask for a fast processing of our case. We were advised to go to window X to talk to the consul there. Request not granted, the consul just told my husband that our case is not yet there and we have to still wait. ( HOw did he know that our case is not there? He didnt look at the records or on their system to verify if our case is there :crying: )

So, my dear friends, maybe its time to know th email address of US embassy in Manila so that i can just write them to check. Or phone number for me to call and ask..

USCIS and NVC replied to all my inquiry, hoping that Embassy will do the same........MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE for the answer,,,,,,GOD BLESS ALL

Edited by ylime0411

May GOD inspire you when you feel down,

encourage you when you feel like quitting, and guide you when all things become confusing.....

All the info you're looking for is on the embassy-page for the Philippines. Hope this helps. Good luck! :thumbs:

MANY THANKS TO YOU>>> GOD BLESS

May GOD inspire you when you feel down,

encourage you when you feel like quitting, and guide you when all things become confusing.....

When we had our problem with the police translation I would call (632) 528-6300 and then go to extension 5184 or 5184. If the extension is busy just re-enter the extension. I would normally call at about 8:00am Manila time and get through quickly. The lady at 5184 was very helpful for us! Good luck

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.