asenk

Mail Address and Living Location Address Questions

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, and its been really helpful to me. I have a few questions concerning which address to put down.

Current Situation:

I'm currently working and living with my Fiance in China at address A. 5 months after we send in the I-129F Form, we plan to move to another province and city in China (my Fiance's hometown) at address B. During that time I will probably have no job which means no income.

I have an address in the US, but I'm not currently living there now.

Any materials they send me, I wish for them to send to my US address. My parents or brother can pick it up and send it to me in China.

Any materials they send my fiance, i wish for them to send to address B (fiance's hometown addr).

Question:

1) Which address should I put down in the various forms? I-129F, 129F Cover Letter, Fiance Letter of Intent, and G-325A? Currently I put down my US address in all forms (such as part A of the I-129F), and I put my Fiance's hometown address for her sections on the form. It doesn't really list our current living address except for the G-325A form( living past 5 yrs)

2) Since I put my living locations for the past 5 years in the G-325A, and I put my US address in many of the forms, will they be suspicious of anything?

3) In which part of which form will they retrieve the address to mail either me or my fiance material? How to specify specific mailing addresses to send materials to?

Thanks,

Asenk

Notices sent by the USCIS will generally only be sent to a US address. You want to give them your address in the states, or the address of a close relative that can receive mail for you.

They will take your address off the I-129F. G-325A is only for biographical information to assist them with background checks.

keTiiDCjGVo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.