wigena Koukouch

Attention Fiance fraud

78 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I hope wigena reports him to the INS - we do not need another freaking idiot like this in the country. I hope that his fiance figures this out. Scum of the earth.

I doubt this guy will ever make it to the USA.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

lets hope not , but idiots like him make it hard for all the honest people

K1 process

10/05/2006 filled :)

05/03/2007 interview -> AP -> hell -> AP -> 9 months of AP Hell - 2 home visits :(

01/26/2008 visa in hand with a typo :(

02/03/2008 2 weeks more of waiting.... Visa in hand...... :)

2/20/2008 on US soil :)

2/21/2008 marriage :)

AOS

03/12/2008 Sent AOS/Work/Travel

03/16/2008 shows delivered chicago

4/12/2008 check cashed :)

4/13/2008 NOA's for all 3

4/18/2008 bio letter

4/29/2008 bio appt.

5/06/2008 RFE 2007 tax return

5/07/2008 returned RFE overnight

5/08/2008 received-lees summit

5/12/08 case updated online/RFE received

5/27/08 checked the website for the third time today -says AP and EAD approval letter sent 5/24- it was not updated online till today - and no e-mail update either

5/27/08 emails sent in afternoon AP and EAD approvals

5/29/08 AP touch

5/29/08 email EAD card production ordered

6/02/08 AP in hand

6/03/08 email EAD card mailed

6/05/08 EAD card in hand :)

7/28/08 AOS letter received

9/02/08 AOS interview

9/10/08 card production ordered email :)

9/17/08 welcome letter email and snail mail arrive same day

9/19/08 Greencard in hand :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
lets hope not , but idiots like him make it hard for all the honest people

Exactly!

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

i still think wigena Koukouch is love story

someone is in need of major attention :D

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
4zjgj07.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

people know her on that yahoo group from what I have read, and the writing styles arent the same i dont think....

edited to say that wigena's post is missing all of the YAs

Edited by chaishai

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

people know her on that yahoo group from what I have read, and the writing styles arent the same i dont think....

True, Wigena and Younes/Love_Story are by no means the same person. Wigena is personally known to several members here.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am so sorry to hear that you experienced this and ur children. Atleast you find out about this situation now and not later. Please take care of yourself and your children.

-Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Dear WK -

You did it! You got "it." You got him. And you left. You've taken care of your kids and yourself.

I hope your back is straight when you walk out the door each day, and you look people right in the eye. You've shown both strength and depth. Thank you for sharing this story with us! Someone you don't know will read this post one day, and be helped by what you've shared.

God bless -

MM

Hi ladies i am a member here but not that active on VJ. I am here today because a few of my dear friends found something very disturbing here and i am grateful they did. I found out that my fiancé had another woman as his fiancé at same time as me. Apparently he used or shall i say used myself for $$, relationship and gifts as well as using her for same. This is a very hard thing for me to do but feel she needs to know as i do. i was with him for over 2 years and i had no clue until recently what he is capable of. I caution ALL ladies to visit many times as you can to really know what you are facing. Listen to your friends i should have listened closer but i did listen before it was tooo late. This man can become abusive as i came to find out my last trip to Marco. Please be careful. He hurt my kids and my self. He has lied and used. I really loved him despite the craziness of our ages (which i found out a yr later he lied about) for he never acted his age at all he acted a lot older than my self but i will NEVER do that again. Much valued and learned experience. I could HATE him for having me to love him and his family but i do not. I have tooo much love in my heart to have my hatred for him tear me up. I know now he wanted easy entry into the USA and that is all, no matter the consequences. Be careful means do not file for your guy till you have visited him a few times first and ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR instincts. If you know the woman in this pic on my page, plz let her know. Inchalla he has not hurt anyone else. Thank you for listening.

The former Wigena Koukouch

MM and MS

San Francisco and Istanbul

I-129F Received (CSC): February 21, 2007

Filing Fee Check Cashed: February 26, 2007

NOA1 Issued: February 28, 2007

Touched: March 1, 2007

Touched: May 7, 2007

RFE Issued: May 8, 2007

RFE Reply Sent: June 25, 2007 (wrong PO Box)

RFE Reply Sent: July 12, 2007 (correct address)

RFE Reply Received (CSC): July 19, 2007

Touched: July 20, 2007

NOA2 Issued: July 27, 2007

Petition Received (NVC): August 20,2007

Petition Sent to Embassy (Ankara, Turkey): August 22, 2007

Packet 3 Arrived: September 11, 2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Dear WK -

You did it! You got "it." You got him. And you left. You've taken care of your kids and yourself.

I hope your back is straight when you walk out the door each day, and you look people right in the eye. You've shown both strength and depth. Thank you for sharing this story with us! Someone you don't know will read this post one day, and be helped by what you've shared.

God bless -

MM

Yep, you're absolutely right. I can't imagine the hell this woman has been put through these past months. Her post was unselfish and courageous. Someone, one day will benefit.

It's a shame the man in question learned nothing from being in her company.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

True, Wigena and Younes/Love_Story are by no means the same person. Wigena is personally known to several members here.

:thumbs: I know her and have talked with her by phone several times. They are different people.

Mary (NC) Atif (Youssoufia)

NOA2 for 129F on 16 Nov 2005......NOA2 for I-130 on 28 Nov 2005

INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 9AM[GMT] 27 FEBRUARY 2006-Issued 221g for Validity of relationship....told being sent back to USCIS/Atif Received Visa On 10 March 2006

AOS/EAD

10 July 2006--signed I-485 and I-765

25 July 2006 recieved NOA-1 for both

18 Aug 2006 Biometrics Appt.

21 Oct 2006 EAD arrives in mail

26 Dec 2006 received aapt.->01 Feb 2007 AOS interview->CANCELLED! rescheduled 01 Aug 2007-waiting

09 Feb '07-received denial of AOS--#######??!! MTR filed--Interview-01 Aug 07

27 Sept '07-I-765 [#2] filed--14 Nov '07 Biomerics for I-765 [#2]

Take it from me....GO TO THE AOS INTERVIEW DATE ANYWAY!!!!! EVEN IF YOU GET THE SNAIL MAIL NOTICE!!!

August 2009--Permanent Resident Card arrives!!!!

We are Finished with Immigration for 10 years!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I hope wigena reports him to the INS - we do not need another freaking idiot like this in the country. I hope that his fiance figures this out. Scum of the earth.

I doubt this guy will ever make it to the USA.

i am sure he will never set foot on American soil.

i hope his new wife loves Morocco if she sticks with him.

better yet i hope she finds out what a cad he really is and kicks him to the curb!

chi

:thumbs: I know her and have talked with her by phone several times. They are different people.

yep yep...ditto here! Wigena is a wonderful woman who I have had the pleasure of knowing.

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Wigena, I'm really sorry you're going through this. But if there were threats against you and your children, then you're wayyyy better off anyway.

I would like to express concern with posting someone else's picture without her consent. I know it was done out of good intentions, but taking someone's pic and attaching it to a story about how the man in her life is using her is kinda on par (albeit no where near as nasty) as what was done to some members here a while back. I know you're doing it to help, but I don't think that's the best way.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.