timenagain

What is CFO?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone? Have read in a few discussion after having an approved visa, one undergoes CFO training? What is it for and where to get it?

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/counseling.htm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the info. Seemed confusing at the start of the CFO website. It says the counselling/training is a pre-requisite to receiving the passport. It should be done after receiving the passport with the visa.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/counseling.htm

Timeline

Yes, but you can also go for CFO even before receiving the visa.. thats what i did, and they gave me certificate for the counseling/seminar part (took 2 hours), need to go back to CFO for the sticker when i get my passport w/ visa (thats what they put on the passport and cant leave the country w/o it).

Edited by jj1028

They can make you go for the training before they will issue a passport, when Kathlene went to get her's renewed and her name changed, she HAD to attend CFO before she could pick up her new passport, now she only has to return to the CFO to get her stamp once she has her passport and visa back from the embassy.

Ako gugma ko GWAPA asawa Kathlene!

(I love my BEAUTIFUL wife Kathlene!)

_________

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."

George Bernard Shaw

As a secondary reference, please review Section 6.2 of the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide. Actually, I further recommend that you read the entire guide.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

The CFO seminar will show you a video and tell you how bad Americans can be sometimes.

They give you phone numbers you can call if you have problems in the USA.

Lot of people think it's a joke having to do CFO to leave the Philippines.

It isn't!

More and more pinay are in deep trouble in the US after they found out the puti of their dreams wasn't what they thought he was.

Some being abusers to the pinay or even getting arrested with their fiance/hubby dope dealers and are in jail with him.

Pay attention as abuse by puti does happen and is happening much more now than in the past despite IMBRA.

Not my 2 cents! Facts

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

As a secondary reference, please review Section 6.2 of the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide. Actually, I further recommend that you read the entire guide.

:thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline
Hello everyone? Have read in a few discussion after having an approved visa, one undergoes CFO training? What is it for and where to get it?

My fiance is filipino and I'm also Filipino (pinay). Does my finace need to attend the CFO?

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Timeline
The CFO seminar will show you a video and tell you how bad Americans can be sometimes.

It isn't!

More and more pinay are in deep trouble in the US after they found out the puti of their dreams wasn't what they thought he was.

Some being abusers to the pinay or even getting arrested with their fiance/hubby dope dealers and are in jail with him.

Pay attention as abuse by puti does happen and is happening much more now than in the past despite IMBRA.

Not my 2 cents! Facts

haha really??!!?

My fiance is filipino and I'm also Filipino (pinay). Does my finace need to attend the CFO?

OPO!

It isn't!

Not my 2 cents! Facts

haha really??!!?

Hahahhaha ! Talaga!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

It isn't!

Not my 2 cents! Facts

Bad Americans is just a part of it. Filipinos have been badly treated all over the world so the Filipino govenment didn't start the CFO just because of Americans :blink::wacko:

The only thing i know is that CFO means Chief Financial Officer

CFO actually means Confusing For Others that don't have anything to do with the Philippines. :blink:

!! ALL PAU!

The only thing i know is that CFO means Chief Financial Officer

:lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.