miamiwife

Messed up on paperwork--please help!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I just realized that in my excitement to mail my application as soon as possible that I only sent one copy of the G325a for myself and my husband because I did not realize they needed 4 copies of the same page. Now I am so stressed. I have been waiting a month to hear anything--nothing, and I am worried that I will have to wait another month. What should I do? I feel like giving up every day! I spent so long waiting to find the right person to share my life with and now I can't even live in the same country as my husband. I want to start a family and all I am faced with is paperwork and 4 copies of the same page. I feel so helpless. Why does our country do this to us? :help:

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Don't worry and please don't strees ourself out even more then what this application is done to all of us going though all this. I really feel that atmost you will receive a PPE, so when you get it just send them what you forgot to send and them asking for. Just Hung in there. We are all going though this together. Take care!!

:thumbs:

I just realized that in my excitement to mail my application as soon as possible that I only sent one copy of the G325a for myself and my husband because I did not realize they needed 4 copies of the same page. Now I am so stressed. I have been waiting a month to hear anything--nothing, and I am worried that I will have to wait another month. What should I do? I feel like giving up every day! I spent so long waiting to find the right person to share my life with and now I can't even live in the same country as my husband. I want to start a family and all I am faced with is paperwork and 4 copies of the same page. I feel so helpless. Why does our country do this to us? :help:

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi Miamiwife,

Please dont freak out ... We all are in the same boat... Just do one thing straight away... Call USCIS if you have got a USCIS case Number.

Jigi

Feb 1,2007 - I-130 Reached USCIS.

Feb 4,2007 - I-130 accepted > Get USCIS case Number NOA1.

May 8 ,2007- GET NVC Case Number > NOA2.

June 16 ,2007- Get Order from NVC to pay 70$.

July 2 ,2007- Get DS-3032 in India.

July 7,2007 - DS-3032 choice of address agent entered in NVC.

July 14 ,2007- Get I-864.

July 18 ,2007- I-864 Enters NVC.

July 29 ,2007- Get Order to Pay 380$ fee.

Aug 3 ,2007- 380$ Fee Reached St Louis.

Aug 25,2007 - NVC & St Louis People receive photocopy of my payment with USPS receipt.

After WAITING for 37 days.

Sept 10,2007 - 380$ fee encashed.

Sept 24,2007 - Receive DS-230 in Mail.

Sept 25,2007 - DS-230 despatched.

Sept 26,2007- DS-230 Delivered.

Oct 1,2007 - NVC has DS-230.

Oct 12, 2007 - DS-230 Reviewed. Case Complete

Oct 16, 2007 - Case at Embassy.

Oct 25, 2007- Interview Letter Despatched from Embassy.

Nov 3, 2007 - Recieved Interview Letter.

Dec 1, 2007 - Medical Exam .

I GOT IT

Jan 16 - I am in USA

April 15 2008 - Get my Drivers License.

I-751 Lifting Conditions at California Service Center

November 12, 2009 - I-751 Sent via USPS Express Mail

November 13, 2009 - Receipt of I-1751 Fee

November 20, 2009 - Arrested on Domestic Battery(Had argument with wife)

December 18, 2009 - Biometrics Completed at 9 am.

January 13, 2010 - Receive I-797E Notice for more evidence

February 16, 2010 - Mail reaches Californa Service Center( Next day of Preseidents Day)

February 19, 2010 - Card Production Ordered. Status now IR1

Filed: Timeline

dont worry about it,,listen to my story,,i send my i-130 with no documents,,only the i-130,,no g-325a at all,,no marriage paper,,no docorced paper,,no pictures,,nothinggggggggg at all,,just the form,,and then when i relized that i made a mistake i sent tham back before they even ask for them,,all u have to do is just put them all again and send them a letter with ur g-325a and explain why did u forget them and put on the invilop (ATTN I-130 UNIT) OR WHATEVER FORM U SENT,,AND THATS IT,,,they will put it on ur file and u will avoid any delay's,,trust me ,,i did the same thing and 6 days later they sent me a letter saying that they have recieved them,,so sont worry

dont worry about it,,listen to my story,,i send my i-130 with no documents,,only the i-130,,no g-325a at all,,no marriage paper,,no docorced paper,,no pictures,,nothinggggggggg at all,,just the form,,and then when i relized that i made a mistake i sent tham back before they even ask for them,,all u have to do is just put them all again and send them a letter with ur g-325a and explain why did u forget them and put on the invilop (ATTN I-130 UNIT) OR WHATEVER FORM U SENT,,AND THATS IT,,,they will put it on ur file and u will avoid any delay's,,trust me ,,i did the same thing and 6 days later they sent me a letter saying that they have recieved them,,so sont worry

No, it's better to wait for an RFE. The documents could get lost or cause confusion. It won't always work out like this. They may not even require it, miamiwife.

My Crafting Blog - On a Roll - Blogspot

3179788211_95b93e62af_t.jpg3179788215_6a1e497e9b_t.jpg3165849344_f296789fd3_t.jpg

US Immigration Timeline

-------------------------

24 Feb 2007 - Sent I-130 to London USCIS office (I'm the petitioner)

25 May 2007 - NOA2

2 June 2007 - Received Packet 3

12 Oct 2007 - Sent Packet 3 back by special delivery

5 Nov 2007 - Interview in London - Approved without any hitches!

7 Nov 2007 - Visa and MBE arrived by SMS! :)

30 Jan 2008 - Fly to Michigan!! :)

*Note: Any delays in our case are only due to us taking things slowly

Filed: Timeline

no it's not better,,and it wont get lost if u send it registered mail,,,and its required ?what r u talking about,,,3 for the husband and 3 for the wife,,send them now before they ask,,,it will cause delay whenever they ask for something,,i did the same thing and i knew few ppl who have done the same thing,,and no problims

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.