Munesh and Suz

Waiting Sux!!!....

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I'm not sure what to decipher from all the information I find on this site. I see somewhere that it might take up to 50 days to get my NOA2 and then I see somewhere else it might take up to 97 days!!!!

Plus I see that the people who filed in May with VSC still haven't gotten their NOA2. This is frustrating! I know I only just got my NOA1 and I should be patient but VSC was supposedly faster than TSC. And I don't really don't understand why we only have two service centers in the entire country processing I-129F forms now. Why was that changed?

On top of that, I just read the experience of Robby and Mini at the Guyana Counsulate office. That pisses me off that they would want to know the nature of our sex life. Who the hell are they to ask such personal questions. And furthermore, WHAT IF I had made a personal choice to stay a virgin until I met my Mr. Right??? Then what? They would deny us because I chose to be a freakin' virgin? O MY GOD!!!! I had read some other profiles and I had decided a long time now that I would go back to Guyana when my fiance is called in for the interview. After reading Mini's post, I KNOW that I definitely have to be there.

In addition to all that, Mini had tons of proof that she and Robby had an ongoing realationship for almost 3 years. Jeez! They even had an engagement party. We have had nothing. The most I have to show is my very long phone bill! And very expensive at that!

When I do show up for the interview and they start asking about our sex life (yes, we have virtual sex since he is in TT - LOL!!!) I'm going to give them all the nitty gritty explicit details. I might even video tape us doing it and take that in as evidence for the interivew - LMAO!!!!!!! These people are completely ridiculous.

Just reading Mini's profile has sent my temper flaring. I guess they can't leave Guyana so they have to make it hard on those of us that can or they can't find a mate so they give us a hard time. Maybe that's why they ask all the sex questions. SERIOUSLY - WHO THE HELL CARES IF PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX OR NOT??????????? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

I guess in their eyes love at first sight doesn't exist because me and Munesh decided to get married in ONE WEEK!!!! Even though we've known each other since we were kids, we only figured out that we wanted to be "together" this year! What am I going to do? I think this whole thing is going to give me a nervous breakdown!

Well I vented enough - Mini if you read this, I feel your pain. I truly hope things work out for you and Robby. Blastid Rass people!!!!!!!!

Suz

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-09-09 - VSC received I-130 application

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

01-20-09 - Received NOA1 for I-130

06-17-09 - I-130 Approval

06-22-09 - Received NOA2 for I-130

NVC

07-11-09 - Emailed DS-3032

07-11-09 - Paid AOS Fee $70.00

07-23-09 - DS-3032 Accepted via. Email

08-15-09 - Paid IV Fee $400.00

09-14-09 - Mailed I-864 Package

09-14-09 - Mailed IV DS-230 Package

09-28-09 - Email FROM NVC stating that both forms were incomplete

10-09-09 - NVC Received both forms corrected

10-20-09 - Case Complete at NVC

10-29-09 - CR-1 Interview Date scheduled for 12-23-09

12-23-09 - Placed under Admin Review for six weeks - 2-3-10

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

06-02-10 - USCIS Received the package back from the Embassy

09-18-10 - Hindi Wedding Ceremony

09-28-10 - Recieved Letter from USCIS Stating reasons for revocation

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

11-17-10 - DS 230 and Immigrant Information Sheet returned to the Embassy

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-07-11 - 3rd Interview with the Embassy after USCIS reaffirmed the case

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Um...take a Valium?

Patience is a virtue.

And a necessity for this process.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey Suz,

Plz try not to stress out too much abt your interview , not everybody would go thro the same thing like me & my fiance ,I guess it all depends on which CO interview you & your fiance but still hope for the best on that day . Goodluck :thumbs:

Yours Truly Robby & Mini :D

Um...take a Valium?

Patience is a virtue.

And a necessity for this process.

:thumbs: Go running for the shelter of Mother's little helper :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Well someone had some time on their hands...LOL

Everyone who went through the GEO embassy will tell you the same thing: its no joke.

Unfortunately Sheleena and I cannot say the same. Our interview was simple and casual. The Misses said they dude asked her some simple questions about me and our wedding, how many times I’ve been to Guyana (total of 5 since October 2006)…nothing like ‘how long is his #######’ (don’t laugh…someone was ask that and my source is very reliable).

I was asked a little more, mostly about the early stages of our relationship. I’ve had some grueling interviews in the past and the embassy one is last on my list. The guy was very nice, friendly and generally polite to both of us. I guess its just a matter of which CO you have that day. I have NO idea how I would react if someone strange man would ask my Baby about our sex life.

The best advice I can give you is to get to know your guy, as you should. I ask my wife to marry me 3 days after met. I wasn’t interested in knowing EVERYTHING about her within 6 months…we have our whole lives for that but you have to deal with the reality of the embassy. They ask a lot. It’s not their fault; blame the Guyanese who got married for $$$ and try to migrate. They f*cked us ligit couples big time. Thomas P. Carroll http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/guyana/visa.htm...read this one and it will understand why they do what they do.

It’s a harsh reality and heart breaking one as well.

I'm not sure what to decipher from all the information I find on this site. I see somewhere that it might take up to 50 days to get my NOA2 and then I see somewhere else it might take up to 97 days!!!!

Plus I see that the people who filed in May with VSC still haven't gotten their NOA2. This is frustrating! I know I only just got my NOA1 and I should be patient but VSC was supposedly faster than TSC. And I don't really don't understand why we only have two service centers in the entire country processing I-129F forms now. Why was that changed?

On top of that, I just read the experience of Robby and Mini at the Guyana Counsulate office. That pisses me off that they would want to know the nature of our sex life. Who the hell are they to ask such personal questions. And furthermore, WHAT IF I had made a personal choice to stay a virgin until I met my Mr. Right??? Then what? They would deny us because I chose to be a freakin' virgin? O MY GOD!!!! I had read some other profiles and I had decided a long time now that I would go back to Guyana when my fiance is called in for the interview. After reading Mini's post, I KNOW that I definitely have to be there.

In addition to all that, Mini had tons of proof that she and Robby had an ongoing realationship for almost 3 years. Jeez! They even had an engagement party. We have had nothing. The most I have to show is my very long phone bill! And very expensive at that!

When I do show up for the interview and they start asking about our sex life (yes, we have virtual sex since he is in TT - LOL!!!) I'm going to give them all the nitty gritty explicit details. I might even video tape us doing it and take that in as evidence for the interivew - LMAO!!!!!!! These people are completely ridiculous.

Just reading Mini's profile has sent my temper flaring. I guess they can't leave Guyana so they have to make it hard on those of us that can or they can't find a mate so they give us a hard time. Maybe that's why they ask all the sex questions. SERIOUSLY - WHO THE HELL CARES IF PEOPLE ARE HAVING SEX OR NOT??????????? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

I guess in their eyes love at first sight doesn't exist because me and Munesh decided to get married in ONE WEEK!!!! Even though we've known each other since we were kids, we only figured out that we wanted to be "together" this year! What am I going to do? I think this whole thing is going to give me a nervous breakdown!

Well I vented enough - Mini if you read this, I feel your pain. I truly hope things work out for you and Robby. Blastid Rass people!!!!!!!!

Suz

Damian & Sheleena

I-130

• 02/12/2007 - Mailed I-130 to Vermont Service Center
  • 02/20/2007 - NOA1
  • 04/30/2007 - Approved (77 days)

I-129F - K3 Visa

• 01/11/2007 - got hitched
  • 02/21/2007 - I-129F mailed to Chicago
  • 02/26/2007 - NOA1 (Notice date) - got it on 3/2/2007
  • 04/30/2007 - Approved (68 days). Sent to NVC
  • 05/04/2007 - Left NVC for Guyana
  • 05/15/2007 - Consulate (GY) Received packet
  • 06/01/2007 - Packet 3 Received
  • 06/12/2007 - Packet 3 Sent to GEO embassy. Interview date Received via email
  • 07/18/2007 - Packet 4 Received
  • 07/22/2007 - Interview #1 - both of us. about 30 minutes total. placed on AR
  • 11/19/2007 - Home visits
  • 01/24/2008 - Interview #2. Approved after 5 months on AR
  • 01/28/2008 - Visa issued
  • 01/30/2008 - home sweet home
  • 02/27/2008 - mailed AOS package - I-485 & EAD
  • 03/08/2008 - AOS NOA1 (Notice Date 3/4/08)
  • 03/10/2008 - EAD NOA1 (Notice Date 3/4/08)
  • 03/22/2008 - Biometrics Complete
  • 04/30/2008 - EAD Approved. "Card production ordered" - Notice via USCIS
  • 05/09/2008 - EAD Card Received. Applied for SSN#.
  • 06/02/2008 - AOS Interview - AOS approved!!
  • 06/20/2008 - GREENCARD in hand

I-751

• 03/09/2010 - Mailed I-751 to Vermont Service Center. Delivered 3/10 12PM. Check posted 3/15
  • 03/17/2010 - NOA Received
  • 06/01/2010 - Green-card Production ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello,

It really is a long process, I learned a great deal more of several languages and some fairly authentic IMHO Thai, Vientiane cooking while I waited.

My kids passed several grades.

Theres all kinds of ways to pass time, I strangled a dog last week.

If you really want this to happen, you'll get through it. It really is a long process, so make sure it's what you want.

Read this site and you'll see your among many people who have endured waiting.

BTW, the dog, I was joking.

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzkmVGltZStwYXNzZWQrc2luY2UrSStsYXN0K3NhdytteStmaWFuY2VlJjk5OTlGRiZDQ0NDRkYmMTImMTAmYyYwJjMxJjEwJjIwMDYmMSY0NSY0MzE1ODUwMDExODkxMTY1MzUuJw==.gif

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQwJlRpbWUrcGFzc2VkK3NpbmNlK3Byb2Nlc3MrYmVnYW4rMTI5ZitOT0ExKyY5OTk5RkYmOTk5OUZGJjEyJjEyJmMmMCYxMiYxMCYyMDA2JjEyJjMwJjYxNTA1MjAwMTE4OTE0MzcxNC4n.gif

Timeline

Hi -

thanks for the encouragement. I realize it's going to be a very long wait. I am just going to put my trust in God and hope and pray that we are together sooner than later.

I'm glad you didn't really strangle the dog - LOL! My first read and I thought it was true - hehehe.

So are you still waiting?

Hello,

It really is a long process, I learned a great deal more of several languages and some fairly authentic IMHO Thai, Vientiane cooking while I waited.

My kids passed several grades.

Theres all kinds of ways to pass time, I strangled a dog last week.

If you really want this to happen, you'll get through it. It really is a long process, so make sure it's what you want.

Read this site and you'll see your among many people who have endured waiting.

BTW, the dog, I was joking.

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

NVC

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

10-01-10 - Returned Package to USCIS will further evidence disputing the reasons the Embassy gave for revocation

12-15-10 - Appointment Letter mailed out setting the interview Date for Feb 7th 2011

02-09-11 - Visa issued

02-11-11 - Traveled back to the USA - and our journey is finally over! A total of 3.5 years!

Timeline

HA! Yes, someone had a lot of time on her hands. I'm over my tantrum. I can't believe what you wrote - I'll remember tto take a ruler with me when I go back home - LOL! I'm going to pray really hard and hope for the best. I think Munesh would get postal if they started asking me personal questions like that. O well - we have to roll with the punches I guess.

So how you been doin? Haven't heard from you guys in a while - hope all is well!

Well someone had some time on their hands...LOL

Everyone who went through the GEO embassy will tell you the same thing: its no joke.

Unfortunately Sheleena and I cannot say the same. Our interview was simple and casual. The Misses said they dude asked her some simple questions about me and our wedding, how many times I’ve been to Guyana (total of 5 since October 2006)…nothing like ‘how long is his #######’ (don’t laugh…someone was ask that and my source is very reliable).

I was asked a little more, mostly about the early stages of our relationship. I’ve had some grueling interviews in the past and the embassy one is last on my list. The guy was very nice, friendly and generally polite to both of us. I guess its just a matter of which CO you have that day. I have NO idea how I would react if someone strange man would ask my Baby about our sex life.

The best advice I can give you is to get to know your guy, as you should. I ask my wife to marry me 3 days after met. I wasn’t interested in knowing EVERYTHING about her within 6 months…we have our whole lives for that but you have to deal with the reality of the embassy. They ask a lot. It’s not their fault; blame the Guyanese who got married for $$$ and try to migrate. They f*cked us ligit couples big time. Thomas P. Carroll http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/guyana/visa.htm...read this one and it will understand why they do what they do.

It’s a harsh reality and heart breaking one as well.

Suz

Starting over -

I-130

01-08-09 - Mailed I-130

01-14-09 - Date of NOA1

NVC

01-14-10 - Visa Refused

02-09-11 - Visa issued

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.