Dr. A ♥ O

Warm Fuzzy MENA thread

98 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I love the warm fuzzy threads. :)

Last night I was doing some work from home on the computer. Moh washed the dinner dishes then asked if I wanted him to make me some tea or coffee or if he could get me some diet Pepsi or anything. I love that he's thoughtful like that.

Not to belittle the moment, since that was very thoughtful but your post made me realize that when men tend to do things that us women don't even think about, like doing the dishes or getting us some tea, we tend to think WOW what a cool guy.............but in reality women do this for men all the time and when do the men ever go WOW what a cool woman? You know? I mean I'd think the same and I do when my husband does the dishes or makes the tea when I'm with him but for pete's sakes we do that stuff 24/7 and it's kind of assumed that we'll do it.

Guess I'm not in a warm n fuzzy mood today. lol

but if you can fix a leaky faucet or roof we'll think wow :D

I've been a single mom for 9 years...trust me I fix leaky faucets, broken disposals, I plunge the toilet more times than I care to remember, I put together bicycles, tables, fix broken nintendos, etc. AND I cook, clean, etc.

Ok now I need a youtube of "I can bring home the bacon (turkey lol), fry it up in a pan, and never ever ever let you forget you're a man............." :lol::lol::lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Yeah I suppose but personally I don't go around offering refreshments unless I'm getting one for myself. When I do get him tea or other refreshment I'm always thanked for my efforts. Who knows how long that will last though. Ppl tend to start taking each other for granted in the relationship sooner or later. For now I'll take the appreciation and give appreciation in return.

Last night I was doing some work from home on the computer. Moh washed the dinner dishes then asked if I wanted him to make me some tea or coffee or if he could get me some diet Pepsi or anything. I love that he's thoughtful like that.

Not to belittle the moment, since that was very thoughtful but your post made me realize that when men tend to do things that us women don't even think about, like doing the dishes or getting us some tea, we tend to think WOW what a cool guy.............but in reality women do this for men all the time and when do the men ever go WOW what a cool woman? You know? I mean I'd think the same and I do when my husband does the dishes or makes the tea when I'm with him but for pete's sakes we do that stuff 24/7 and it's kind of assumed that we'll do it.

Timeline

That reminds me, whenever we're finished eating dinner me and the girls normally wait until someone gets up and then it's the mad rush of "while you're up can you get me a drink, or ice cream, or whatever" lol. He's gonna learn fast in my house to keep his butt on the couch unless he wants to become the family waitor!! :whistle:

Yeah I suppose but personally I don't go around offering refreshments unless I'm getting one for myself. When I do get him tea or other refreshment I'm always thanked for my efforts. Who knows how long that will last though. Ppl tend to start taking each other for granted in the relationship sooner or later. For now I'll take the appreciation and give appreciation in return.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
That reminds me, whenever we're finished eating dinner me and the girls normally wait until someone gets up and then it's the mad rush of "while you're up can you get me a drink, or ice cream, or whatever" lol. He's gonna learn fast in my house to keep his butt on the couch unless he wants to become the family waitor!! :whistle:

i think any guy could adapt to that real quick :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can still see Wael's face and eyes when I arrived at the airport in Cairo...it was like the sun opened up and all I saw was my baby's huge smile :D ...loved every moment of this and still makes me feel soooo good (L)(L)(L)

Can't wait to see him again :dance::dance::dance:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

ooooooooooooook We had a warm fuzzie the other night. I had gotten off of work, picked up my son, and headed to the grocery store. My phone was almost dead so I left it in the car charging. Grocery shopping took about an hour since HEB was overrun since I guess all of Houston ran out of food too. I get back to the car and my phone is ringing. Its hubsters friends wife. When I anser, she says "where the he!! have you been, your husband is frantic!!!" I tell her what happened and I hear her say "tell him to calm down she's fine" and then tells me to get home before the hubby has a coronary. Not more than 10 seconds after I pull into the parking spot, he gets there. He runs up to the car and hugs me (just about suffocates me) and tells me that he was soooo worried and thought I died. He does the same thing with my son. He kept saying over and over "alhamdulillah you are ok, alhamdulillah" and kept telling us how much he loved us and was so worried. He had his arms around me pretty much all of the rest of that night. It was really sweet. If I ever had a doubt of his intentions, that made me doubt it a little bit less.....

:hehe::yes:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
My warm fuzzie was my marriage proposal. His family did the henna tattoos on my hands and feet (took 3 hours). And he left to go to the medina shopping while the women did this. Btw, none of them spoke any english. Anyway after they left his mother left to go to the public bath and i stayed there and waited for him. When we were shopping one of the things i saw was for my son which happened to be a knife type sword, which he collects. When Kamal came home, he had that in his hand and a bag. And in the other hand he put out to me and opened it, there was a tiny red box. As he waved the sword in one hand, he gave me the box in the other hand, saying,

"marry me or else". Oh my i thought i was gonna pass out. I knew he had a ring, but didn't know when and how he was gonna give it to me. To some this may seem dumb, but to me, it was the most romantic proposal ever. And this Thursday he goes for his interview. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!! :luv:

That is the most original proposal I have heard of yet and special for you both! LOL I love it! Thank you for sharing. :luv:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I've been a single mom for 9 years...trust me I fix leaky faucets, broken disposals, I plunge the toilet more times than I care to remember, I put together bicycles, tables, fix broken nintendos, etc. AND I cook, clean, etc.

Ok now I need a youtube of "I can bring home the bacon (turkey lol), fry it up in a pan, and never ever ever let you forget you're a man............." :lol::lol::lol:

Awe. Sad. But would you be wow if he did give appriciation? Common just one warm fuzzy about him.. Pretty pls... :star:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

:luv:

I do appriciate all the stories from the listening to the baby in the belly one to he hugged me cuz he missed me and worries for me one, and the light on his face when I first saw him story.

I got another warm fuzzy when I was thinking about the time he told me we couldn't sleep in the same bed till we are married so he was making a bed on the couch. It was freezing cold and I was asking him to be in the bed just for warmth sake. He didn't realize but still insisted no. So I said my first night here you let me freeze and sleep in a different room and I took him and dragged him to the bedroom where he insisted on making a bed on the floor next to me. So I lay in the bed freezing with him at arms length on the floor holding my hand till I fell asleep. When I woke up he was still on the floor next to me but I don't think he slept.

It puts a big smile in my heart! :D

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Wow, another one of these lovey-dovey threads!! hehehe

I had to think hard to find something else that was "WARM & FUZZY THREAD" worthy. :lol:

Today, Mon had to go out to buy another mouse for the laptop (cause he dropped the other one and destroyed it! ) and I asked him while he was out to bring me a KitKat bar to eat after dinner. He came back with just the box for the mouse and told me that he only had enough money for the mouse, but that he would go back downstairs after dinner to get the KitKat. Ok. It was no big deal. So, then, I opened the mouse box, and it was filled with KitKats and toffee candies. He had the mouse stashed in his pocket.

He likes to trick me sometimes. He says he just likes seeing the happy surprised look on my face. I thought it was cute.

That's about it for my sweet stories this year. If anybody starts another thread, I might not be able to participate. :jest:

Come, on hubby. Gimme something to brag about. :clock:

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I do appriciate all the stories from the listening to the baby in the belly one to he hugged me cuz he missed me and worries for me one, and the light on his face when I first saw him story.

I got another warm fuzzy when I was thinking about the time he told me we couldn't sleep in the same bed till we are married so he was making a bed on the couch. It was freezing cold and I was asking him to be in the bed just for warmth sake. He didn't realize but still insisted no. So I said my first night here you let me freeze and sleep in a different room and I took him and dragged him to the bedroom where he insisted on making a bed on the floor next to me. So I lay in the bed freezing with him at arms length on the floor holding my hand till I fell asleep. When I woke up he was still on the floor next to me but I don't think he slept.

I remember my first night there in morocco. I didn't want to sleep alone and because we were also not married, i slept in the same room with him, him holding my hand where the two couches met together. We slept all night like that. It was wonderful.

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

Timeline

Awe. Sad. But would you be wow if he did give appriciation? Common just one warm fuzzy about him.. Pretty pls... :star:

Oh trust me he's all for the warm n fuzzies. I could write a book I tell ya but I guess I'm always so skeptical. Like when he says mushy stuff like, "I cannot live without you habibti" or "you are my eyes" , etc. I automatically think...what did he do . :unsure::lol::lol: Old baggage from my ex I guess.

Ok here's a few:

1) everytime we talk via webcam his first words are "how are the kids", then he has to blow kisses to my youngest one and when she blows them back he makes a big deal of catching it and attaching it to his cheek or his heart and she giggles. Then he'll get on with my oldest and type "wad up dawg". (she's trying to teach him slang. lol.)

2) he'll text me in the middle of the night and tell me about the dreams he had of me.

3) his sisters text me about once a week to say that they miss me so very much

blah blah blah.

roflmaooooo

I swear I used to be the romantic type. I dunno what happened to me!!!

Edited by doodlebug

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline
Wow, another one of these lovey-dovey threads!! hehehe

I had to think hard to find something else that was "WARM & FUZZY THREAD" worthy. :lol:

Today, Mon had to go out to buy another mouse for the laptop (cause he dropped the other one and destroyed it! ) and I asked him while he was out to bring me a KitKat bar to eat after dinner. He came back with just the box for the mouse and told me that he only had enough money for the mouse, but that he would go back downstairs after dinner to get the KitKat. Ok. It was no big deal. So, then, I opened the mouse box, and it was filled with KitKats and toffee candies. He had the mouse stashed in his pocket.

He likes to trick me sometimes. He says he just likes seeing the happy surprised look on my face. I thought it was cute.

That's about it for my sweet stories this year. If anybody starts another thread, I might not be able to participate. :jest:

Come, on hubby. Gimme something to brag about. :clock:

I love that idea! I'm going to have to steal it from you now! :P

I remember my first night there in morocco. I didn't want to sleep alone and because we were also not married, i slept in the same room with him, him holding my hand where the two couches met together. We slept all night like that. It was wonderful.

These are the moments that are so filled with sweet love that I drink it up! (L)

Oh trust me he's all for the warm n fuzzies. I could write a book I tell ya but I guess I'm always so skeptical. Like when he says mushy stuff like, "I cannot live without you habibti" or "you are my eyes" , etc. I automatically think...what did he do . :unsure::lol::lol: Old baggage from my ex I guess.

Ok here's a few:

1) everytime we talk via webcam his first words are "how are the kids", then he has to blow kisses to my youngest one and when she blows them back he makes a big deal of catching it and attaching it to his cheek or his heart and she giggles. Then he'll get on with my oldest and type "wad up dawg". (she's trying to teach him slang. lol.)

2) he'll text me in the middle of the night and tell me about the dreams he had of me.

3) his sisters text me about once a week to say that they miss me so very much

blah blah blah.

roflmaooooo

I swear I used to be the romantic type. I dunno what happened to me!!!

Thx Doodlebug! It so great to see our men in love! You are lucky his family is in strong communication with you. (F)

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

It makes me smile when i am thinking about my love and he calls me at the same time when i am thinking about him more than usual. I know we are so connected in so many ways and just to hear his voice makes me so happy. I know in my heart that i am truly blessed to have him in my life and i can't wait to be his wife when i will get to see him everyday and feel warm fuzzies all the time. (L)

AJ1

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.