okspider

babysitting job question

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
We aren't going to be living on our own. I'm going to be going to school all we would have to worry about is actual living expenses (####### that we want or need). Once everything pans out with him being able to work and me having a part time job + school we can get out on our own. I don't have a rich co-sponsor at all. I just have a really amazing family who started out young, crazy, and in love like we are and are willing to give us a wing to lay under until we are stable. We already have money for the AOS saved.. goodlord is the new fee expensive. My only concern right now is getting him here. :)

Good luck in your process - you are already lucky to have a supporting and loving family!!! And that is always a plus!!!!

Peace, L.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.