deadbird

Sunday???

24 posts in this topic

Mornin. Woke up with canker sores in my mouth. Whaddup with that?? I'm trying to think what I had to eat....steak and cheese sub for dinner and mocha chip ice cream for dessert.............nothing unusually tart that would cause this. UGH. There's two...one on each side of my mouth. oh well.

Just cleaning and food shopping today and listening to my kids fight nonstop. Whoo hoo.

Doodle. Get some Lysine. It's awesome for canker sores. Gets rid of them pretty fast!

Lysine works really good!! My orthodontist gave it to me for canker sores caused by the braces.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Doodle: I used Orabase by Colgate, too. (I had to look it up cause I couldn't remember the name of it) It worked really nicely.

Sorry for the multiple posts! Slow connection = can't edit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (F)

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Okay, so you really can't escape from reality.......

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Marco%20Antonion%20Solis%20Photo.jpg

MarcoAntonioSolis2006-1-405x460.jpg

For Jackie!! Have fun at the concert.

Happy Sunday everybody!!!!

Hi,

This maybe an odd question but who is the guy in the pic? Is he a famous person?

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Mornin. Woke up with canker sores in my mouth. Whaddup with that?? I'm trying to think what I had to eat....steak and cheese sub for dinner and mocha chip ice cream for dessert.............nothing unusually tart that would cause this. UGH. There's two...one on each side of my mouth. oh well.

Just cleaning and food shopping today and listening to my kids fight nonstop. Whoo hoo.

Doodle. Get some Lysine. It's awesome for canker sores. Gets rid of them pretty fast!

You know what I always used? a lemon..i think the acidity of the lemon broke down the canker sore...it stings and is sour, but it always work.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You know what I always used? a lemon..i think the acidity of the lemon broke down the canker sore...it stings and is sour, but it always work.

:blink::blink::blink:

maybe the steak tips and cajun wings with potato salad will help! :lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hey sparrow - oh great idea about the gifts - ok so my medicine cabinet is full of all the things my so will need when he arrives in many many many months but it makes me feel better...good luck w/the packet 3 and hope ur interview is soon!!

Awe, how sweet, you guys getting things for your SO when they arrive, I would always go through my closet to try and clear things up so my husband would have room for his clothes, but it was never a success...lol I just accepted the fact that there will never be enough room for the both of our clothes..lol

thanks maureen - well i dont have much room in my closets either..hahhaa....i do what i can do help my mood during this wait;)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh man, he is hot. His name is Marco Antonio Solis and he sings beautiful love ballads. I just talked to Malarie and we are meeting at 6pm........I am so darn excited! Concert review when I get home tonight!

(Thanks for posting the pic!)

J

you two stay outta trouble and have fun (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.