pregnancy

56 posts in this topic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
well, and his type is exactly what makes it so hard for everybody else trying to get through the process with that Casa embassy..

I agree.......and it's getting harder all the time.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
some one please fill us in on what the heck is going on. we would like to know too.

Here's the soap:

A Moroccan man originally posted as his fiancee, using his real name and real pic (presumably with his current fiancee) and other real details. He/she said he had known his current fiancee as a friend since sometime last year and became serious with her in April. He said that he was originally engaged to another USC who petitioned him and that he was scheduled for an interview in January of this year, which was canceled at the last minute. He wanted to know how likely he was to get the visa through the second fiancee, considering she was now pregnant. All this he posted as the female USC fiancee, but his grammar raised suspicions about his identity.

Even though he immediately changed his profile pic to that of another couple and changed the name on his account from his real first name to another one, some of us know his ex and recognized his original picture and name. We know his ex was with him again in March/April of this year, the same time he says he finally got "serious" with his new fiancee. There are other details that his ex has shared in confidence with some people, which is why the story is confusing, but long and short of it is some of us believe that this man's intentions are not honorable, and there are compelling reasons for this. Some of us are not convinced the second financee knows the whole story, though he says she does.

He finally did "come clean" and admit that he was not the female USC fiancee but the male Moroccan. He said the originally fiancee essentially pursued him and talked him into entering the K-1 process with her. He said he has put the past behind him and pleaded for visa information, privacy, and respect. Some of us do not buy it and think he's just after the visa. There are also more serious allegations that have been shared in confidence. The mea culpas came only after he got busted and too many people recognized him, and that's a little too late.

My take on it anyway.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you know...no wonder our freakin' visas take so long to get!!!!

:angry::angry::angry:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

An elderly Moroccan couple was here visting their daughter. The wife told my husband this story:

There is a man who lives in Marrakech (in his late 20s) who met an American woman old enough to be his mother (her words not mine!) online. The American woman comes to Morocco and they get married. The man's family doesn't like her but accepts that the son is going to get his papers out of it. Well, the woman fell in love with Morocco and wants to live there. So no visa papers and they both live with the family who is rather unhappy with the situation.

When I heard the story I had to laugh. I though this is one of those urban legends that are born out of the hamman, but the woman swears it is a true story and she knew the family. :o

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree with everything you have written.

Y. shame on you

some one please fill us in on what the heck is going on. we would like to know too.

Here's the soap:

A Moroccan man originally posted as his fiancee, using his real name and real pic (presumably with his current fiancee) and other real details. He/she said he had known his current fiancee as a friend since sometime last year and became serious with her in April. He said that he was originally engaged to another USC who petitioned him and that he was scheduled for an interview in January of this year, which was canceled at the last minute. He wanted to know how likely he was to get the visa through the second fiancee, considering she was now pregnant. All this he posted as the female USC fiancee, but his grammar raised suspicions about his identity.

Even though he immediately changed his profile pic to that of another couple and changed the name on his account from his real first name to another one, some of us know his ex and recognized his original picture and name. We know his ex was with him again in March/April of this year, the same time he says he finally got "serious" with his new fiancee. There are other details that his ex has shared in confidence with some people, which is why the story is confusing, but long and short of it is some of us believe that this man's intentions are not honorable, and there are compelling reasons for this. Some of us are not convinced the second financee knows the whole story, though he says she does.

He finally did "come clean" and admit that he was not the female USC fiancee but the male Moroccan. He said the originally fiancee essentially pursued him and talked him into entering the K-1 process with her. He said he has put the past behind him and pleaded for visa information, privacy, and respect. Some of us do not buy it and think he's just after the visa. There are also more serious allegations that have been shared in confidence. The mea culpas came only after he got busted and too many people recognized him, and that's a little too late.

My take on it anyway.

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
You know, I hate to say it, but you simply can't blame her for it because she actually didn't do anything wrong, she just did her job, same as you did.

However, I might be complaining to whichever f*cktard decided that she got a prize for getting 98% this month when you got 100% for three months and got nothing. That's patently unfair on the part of the company.

I cant believe this thread is still going LOL

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.