VetsWife328

G 325 pic reqirment and job history question

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

OK we can FINALLY put our I 129 in on October 1st!

Now here's my question:

What are the EXACT picture requirments for the G 325?? I know they have to be (American) passport style,but what about my hair,earrings and that stuff?? I heared/read somehwere that you can't wear earrings and that there's a certain requirment for long hair........what that is I don't know.Can I put my hair up or what?

And also on the G 325 it asks for our job history and the address of the employer.My Fiance (USC) has served in the US Army for 10 years and now my question is what address do you put for the Army as far as the employers addy goes and as far as HIS addy goes when he was stationed overseas.The unit address?

I know this might be a little weird but we had to wait 18 months to be able to put our papers in to USCIS so we want to do it right and not be delayed any further by RFE's.

Thanks for advice

Nat

Met on May 17,2005

Got engaged on Sep 15th,2006

Came to the US for good on Jan 27th,2009

and we got married on March 28th,2009

GOD , grant me the serenity

to accept the things I can not change

the courage to change the things I can

and the wisdom to know the difference!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/04_08_02Photo_flyer.pdf (USCIS standards, ignore anything different in the various form instructions)

http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html (Photo standards)

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

hi there,

i see you are from germany like i am. here is how i did it when we filed for k1:

go to a real photographer (don't use this passport machines) and tell them you need a pic us-passport-style, they will do the right size. about the hair etc - check out the posted links. i took my earrings off and put my hair behind my ears (no need for a ponytail) and did not smile and they took all my pics without problems. when i arrived in the us and had my biometrics taken they did not care about the earrings though. hm.

as for g-325 / the employers, my husband is in the armed forces as well, i simply listed it like this:

for street and number i put for example"stationed in giessen, germany", for city the cmr number, for state i wrote apo ae and for country the apo number. for the time he spend in iraq i filled in his company name and the apo address he had down there.

the addresses: us armed forces, giessen depot, hessen, germany and put active duty in the field that asks for occupation. i did this with all his duty stations. had no problem at all, went through without ever being questioned!

if you have other questions - just let me know.

meike

View my Timeline

R.I.P. Diana

1982 - 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
OK we can FINALLY put our I 129 in on October 1st!

Now here's my question:

What are the EXACT picture requirments for the G 325?? I know they have to be (American) passport style,but what about my hair,earrings and that stuff?? I heared/read somehwere that you can't wear earrings and that there's a certain requirment for long hair........what that is I don't know.Can I put my hair up or what?

And also on the G 325 it asks for our job history and the address of the employer.My Fiance (USC) has served in the US Army for 10 years and now my question is what address do you put for the Army as far as the employers addy goes and as far as HIS addy goes when he was stationed overseas.The unit address?

I know this might be a little weird but we had to wait 18 months to be able to put our papers in to USCIS so we want to do it right and not be delayed any further by RFE's.

Thanks for advice

Nat

G-325a does not require pics

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

G-325a does not require pics

But filing I-129F for K1 does require passport style pics - one of the petitioner and one of the fiance(é), and I guess that's what she meant with her question.

View my Timeline

R.I.P. Diana

1982 - 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.