MelindaandTarek

MORNING MENA - ITS TUESDAY

40 posts in this topic

Pretty much any soup would work. There's nothing magical about the cabbage.

LOL I think there is...maybe its the fact that it makes me not want to eat because its so nasty? :lol::lol::lol: I mean if it were cream of broccoli, I'd be alll over it! :lol:

By the way...THANK YOU ONE MILLION GAZILLION TIMES for the shampoo tip! That shampoo rocks! I found it at Rite Aid like you said and picked some up, my hair has never been so healthy and bouncy. And you are right, it really helps with slippage. :thumbs:

:)

I should have probably said 'non-cream based soup.' Get thee some tasty gazpacho!

Yeah I think this soup taste similar to a minestrone without the beans/pasta. I actually think it tastes better cold too. Eat to live...don't live to eat.....I just have to keep telling myself that until I can breathe in my freaking dress. :lol:

I bought my dress back in April before he came and it fit just fine. Since he came its like back in college when I gained the freshman 15! Men have such bad eating habits and he is a very bad influence on me. He will constantly say, just one more, just one more.

Edited by amira_ordonia

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Also try eating "normal" about a week before the actual wedding because.............take it from me...if you crash diet and then eat normal all of a sudden your digestive system goes into shock and you'll be in the bathroom 24/7!!! :blink: don't wanna spend the honeymoon in the john!!!!!

Is the cabbage soup diet the one where you also eat only bannanas one day, then only something else the other day, etc.? I think I lost a LOT of weight on that one.

I'm liking Weight Watchers 'cause I can eat anything I want, just in reasonable portions. The first week was a b!tch but I'm used to it now. WW has keylime pie now and although it is a wee bit too tart it does the trick when I get that craving! :thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Also try eating "normal" about a week before the actual wedding because.............take it from me...if you crash diet and then eat normal all of a sudden your digestive system goes into shock and you'll be in the bathroom 24/7!!! :blink: don't wanna spend the honeymoon in the john!!!!!

Is the cabbage soup diet the one where you also eat only bannanas one day, then only something else the other day, etc.? I think I lost a LOT of weight on that one.

I'm liking Weight Watchers 'cause I can eat anything I want, just in reasonable portions. The first week was a b!tch but I'm used to it now. WW has keylime pie now and although it is a wee bit too tart it does the trick when I get that craving! :thumbs:

Well there really is no honeymoon. His parents are coming from Jordan and his brother from China to attend the wedding so we can't really leave them behind. I also have a ton of other guests that will be coming from out of town. So what we decided to was to go to Vegas for a few days about 5 days after the wedding, BUT his family is coming with us and so is mine. :unsure:

I'm pretty sure my system will go into shock if I start eating like a mad woman which I don't intend to do until after the wedding :whistle: LOL.

Yeah thats the one Doodle, day one is fruit/soup, day two veggies/soup, day three fruit/veggies/soup, day four milk/bananas/soup, day 5 beef/tomatoes/soup, day 6 beef/tomatoes/soup/, day 7 rice/unsweetened juice/soup.

Its gonna be tough, well it already is but I HAVE to do it.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL I think there is...maybe its the fact that it makes me not want to eat because its so nasty? :lol::lol::lol: I mean if it were cream of broccoli, I'd be alll over it! :lol:

By the way...THANK YOU ONE MILLION GAZILLION TIMES for the shampoo tip! That shampoo rocks! I found it at Rite Aid like you said and picked some up, my hair has never been so healthy and bouncy. And you are right, it really helps with slippage. :thumbs:

ok i want in on this shampoo what makes hair health and bouncy?? ty melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
hey doodle, did you get your carpet ripped up? Are you redoing the hardwood under it?

J

Not yet 'cause I just had to shell out $250 on a bed frame, mattress and boxspring for my oldest who has been sleeping on a diagonal slant since her "bff" showed off her backflip and broke her old bed. :(

BUT....where the heck do I call to even rip the stuff up? NY Carpet? Empire? I have NO CLUE. lol. I don't want the old floor redone. I'll just clean it myself once everything is up and put a few throw rugs on there. Usama can shellak it or whatever the heck it's called once he's here. I'm growing a mighty fine "honey-doo" list I'll tell ya!! So far he has to repaint the back deck, rescreen the side deck, put that shellaky shiney stuff on the floors of the whole house, re tile the room in the basement....etc. etc..... I told him and he's all gung hooo but we'll see how he feels when he gets here hahahahahaha

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Well there really is no honeymoon. His parents are coming from Jordan and his brother from China to attend the wedding so we can't really leave them behind. I also have a ton of other guests that will be coming from out of town. So what we decided to was to go to Vegas for a few days about 5 days after the wedding, BUT his family is coming with us and so is mine. :unsure:

I'm pretty sure my system will go into shock if I start eating like a mad woman which I don't intend to do until after the wedding :whistle: LOL.

Yeah thats the one Doodle, day one is fruit/soup, day two veggies/soup, day three fruit/veggies/soup, day four milk/bananas/soup, day 5 beef/tomatoes/soup, day 6 beef/tomatoes/soup/, day 7 rice/unsweetened juice/soup.

Its gonna be tough, well it already is but I HAVE to do it.

ok i take back what i said, i think ur plan will be good!! i thought u were ONLY eating cabbage soup!!!!!

Its called Activate. :thumbs:

:)

I should have probably said 'non-cream based soup.' Get thee some tasty gazpacho!

Yeah I think this soup taste similar to a minestrone without the beans/pasta. I actually think it tastes better cold too. Eat to live...don't live to eat.....I just have to keep telling myself that until I can breathe in my freaking dress. :lol:

I bought my dress back in April before he came and it fit just fine. Since he came its like back in college when I gained the freshman 15! Men have such bad eating habits and he is a very bad influence on me. He will constantly say, just one more, just one more.

C.'s a bad influence on me, too. I gained a little weight (~3 lbs) but my bodice fit very tightly. Fortunately, the week before the wedding I was too busy to eat much and I slimmed back down.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Its called Activate. :thumbs:

ty i am going to get some of this activate my poor hair needs it!! ty again

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.