allousa

Good Morning MENA - It's Saturday!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was REALLY hoping that my son would sleep in a little this morning....WHAT was I thinking????

Right at 6:00am he woke up ready to go. Brought him back to my bed with a sippy cup of juice and turned on the cartoon only to see the devil "Barney". At least I was able to get about 30 more minutes of snoozing. :(

Going to the pool this morning and then I'm dropping the kid off at grandma's house so I can come home and guess what....do blasted yard work. BLAH!!!!! I have to say I'm getting tan and fit from all of this yardwork...but man...what a pain in my azzz. It's almost too much to be enjoyed, you know?

I think I'm going to grill us some supper and hopefully I'll have some Netflix movies in the mail today. Sound exciting, huh? <yawn>

Hope everyone has a good day!!!!! :)

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Have a great day everyone - allousa I can relate to ur early riser, my liittle guy is up never fail always by 6 am sometimes 5!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody! Today I am going to Wisconsin! My sister has a house in the country and is having a pool party for about 50 people and I am taking Alexis. This will be the first time in 4 years that she will be away from her parents overnight (maybe now I will get that 2nd grandchild ;) ) Ms Lexy thinks we are sleeping in a tent tonight, uhhhh I think the bed in the guest room has my name on it. After she goes to sleep, I will be in the hot tub under the stars. Then tommorrow on the way home, we plan on stopping at Gurnee Mills (HUGE mall) where I can continue to spoil Lexylou.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Have fun with that yardwork allousa and HI Melinda!

Jackie (F)

to my friends that have my number ...call me ,,I have free nights and weekends now!

Wow. Allousa, yard work will keep you trim. I am happy that you are working yourself towards your goal! The only good thing about the babies waking up so early, is that they either sleep early or take a nice nap in the afternoon. (which you may not get to enjoy cause he's with grandma :wacko: ) So, next time just look at it as a "Go to bed early Card "!

Jackie, I know you are psyched about this weekend and I hope you enjoy it soo much! The hot tub sounds terrific! ;)

Today is a lazy day for us. We slept all day, but we woke up to some piping hot homemade pizza! Thanks Ma! It was delicious.

Have a good weekend, everybody.

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! its been a pretty laid back day today.

since ive been lazy about the whole photobucket and pics thingy, just thought id let people know that wanna see i got pics on my myspace page..the link is in my siggy. i added a few more pics yesterday of a bbq we just had at his sister's house!........

alright :) take care

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi everybody! Today I am going to Wisconsin! My sister has a house in the country and is having a pool party for about 50 people and I am taking Alexis. This will be the first time in 4 years that she will be away from her parents overnight (maybe now I will get that 2nd grandchild ;) ) Ms Lexy thinks we are sleeping in a tent tonight, uhhhh I think the bed in the guest room has my name on it. After she goes to sleep, I will be in the hot tub under the stars. Then tommorrow on the way home, we plan on stopping at Gurnee Mills (HUGE mall) where I can continue to spoil Lexylou.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Have fun with that yardwork allousa and HI Melinda!

Jackie (F)

to my friends that have my number ...call me ,,I have free nights and weekends now!

Hi Jackie - Good for you, have a great time at your sisters!! And enjoy spoiling Alexis!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! its been a pretty laid back day today.

since ive been lazy about the whole photobucket and pics thingy, just thought id let people know that wanna see i got pics on my myspace page..the link is in my siggy. i added a few more pics yesterday of a bbq we just had at his sister's house!........

I like the pics, Jess! The dog is so cute. Your house looks nice and cool inside. I didn't see any steam coming off of you guys! :jest:

(F)

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline

I like the pics, Jess! The dog is so cute. Your house looks nice and cool inside. I didn't see any steam coming off of you guys! :jest:

(F)

lol yes i like to keep it niceeee and cool!! walking outside feels like an oven most days!

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well it's about 101 here and humid today...reminds me of when I was in Alex!!!!

I just finished a well deserved latte after shopping from 11am to 3:30pm for back-to-school clothes for the kids.

OMG I am TOTALLY writing a complaint letter to Abercrombie!!!! We walk in and who greets us but this 20ish yr old guy with no shirt on and jeans that START about 1/4 of the way down his well rounded butt! :blush: I think I turned about 5 shades of red when he said hi to me!!! I really don't think that's necessary marketing though. I hate the bags too and get embarassed when the girls carry their stuff in them. BLECH. Anyway we're about 2/3 of the way done now. Just have to get shoes, jammies and a winter coat for each.

We had to take a break half way through and get lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. LOVE that place but I think that's the last time the kids will be willing to go in with me. lol. They grow up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast!!!!!

There's an italian festival in the next town but it's way to hot n humid for me. Gonna stay in and watch movies I guess. Feels nice knowing I don't have to go to work for another 10 days or so!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Jackie I hope you have a lot of good fun with lexi!!! I think she'll boost your spirits! Little kids are the best medicine for the blues!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey ladies! Let's go have dinner at Allousa's (we can bring side dishes for whatever she is grilling :thumbs: ) and then go hop in the pool hot tub with jackie, since she'll be all alone without Lexi :whistle:

Doodle: totally agree with you about Abercrombie. I wont even shop there. Why do they need half naked associates to sell their stuff??

Jess: How are things in Saudi?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Hey ladies! Let's go have dinner at Allousa's (we can bring side dishes for whatever she is grilling :thumbs: ) and then go hop in the pool hot tub with jackie, since she'll be all alone without Lexi :whistle:

Doodle: totally agree with you about Abercrombie. I wont even shop there. Why do they need half naked associates to sell their stuff??

hi there :) things are pretty good here im enjoying the different way of life. tho there are sure lots of things i miss.

in other news, my ex took Dae school shopping because he has outgrown all his clothes and when they tried jeans on....he has to have a 12 for length!! yikessss the boy will be 7 in Nov. he is really excited about starting school and showed me piece by piece what he got feels great to be included even when im far away. im thankful to his dad actually for keeping it that way. my big boy is going into 1st grade *cries*

hope everyone has a good weekend.

Jan 11-Divorce final

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maggie it is absolutely ridiculous. I told them they can spend a total of $50 each there (as long as it's not those hoochie mama shorts) and the rest of the clothes had to be bought at Macys, American Eagle, etc. Thankfully my youngest didn't want to but the oldest HAD to. Of course that money only was able to purchase one shirt, but it did the trick thankfully.

It's one of those things that the kids in her particular class feel that they have to have in order to "belong". I remember what it was like to be that age and I also remember my mom making me wear frilly dresses everyday while the "cool girls' got to wear white carpenter pants and clogs. :rolleyes: So I decided last year that I'll let them get one or two of the cool expensive things but the rest have to be normal stuff that doesn't require a second mortgage on my house!

I sooooo hope that if I do have a third child it's a boy who could care less about this stuff!!!

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ah Doodle, don't count on it. LOL Tho I am happy as a lark buying from the clearance rack, and shopping at the dollar stores, two of my sons inherited the "rich" taste from their father. At ten and twelve they ask for cell phones, play stations, PSP players (whatever they are), Nikes, and want "label" clothes. I tell them to ask their dad for these things and they roll their eyes at me. LOL Right, you don't get them from me and you don't get them from your dad, so I guess you need to get a job! LOL The other ten year old could care less, half the time I am lucky if I can get him to wear clothes that actually matck. But they do match mom, see they both have blue in them, No honey, checks and stripes don't go together, EVER LOL

My life has been blessed with the love of 4 of the sweetest men in the world. James, Jonathan, Nicolas, and Islam, my sons and my S/O.

OPSSSSSSS I DID IT AGAIN!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.